As if the open drug use the never ending criminal assault, the human waste covered sidewalks aren't enough now this

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea

Words fail me and I'm no fan of the phony Steam Clock

Vancouver police investigating after Gastown Steam Clock damaged​

Police are working to determine if someone intentionally damaged the popular tourist attraction​

CBC News · Posted: May 01, 2022 4:18 PM PT | Last Updated: 1 hour ago

The glass on the side of the Gastown Steam Clock was damaged overnight Saturday, Vancouver police said.

Vancouver police say they are investigating after the Gastown Steam Clock was damaged overnight Saturday.
Images shared on social media Saturday show the glass on one side of the clock had been shattered, police said. They are working to determine if someone damaged the clock intentionally.
A forensics team was in Gastown Sunday to collect evidence, and investigators are canvassing the area for witnesses and security footage, police said.In a statement, the City of Vancouver said staff are securing the area around the well-known tourist attraction, and assessing the damage to determine next steps. The city said it will make more information available in the days ahead.
The clock was built in 1977 as part of the city's effort to revive the historic downtown neighbourhood.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Words fail me and I'm no fan of the phony Steam Clock

Vancouver police investigating after Gastown Steam Clock damaged​

Police are working to determine if someone intentionally damaged the popular tourist attraction​

CBC News · Posted: May 01, 2022 4:18 PM PT | Last Updated: 1 hour ago

The glass on the side of the Gastown Steam Clock was damaged overnight Saturday, Vancouver police said.

Vancouver police say they are investigating after the Gastown Steam Clock was damaged overnight Saturday.
Images shared on social media Saturday show the glass on one side of the clock had been shattered, police said. They are working to determine if someone damaged the clock intentionally.
A forensics team was in Gastown Sunday to collect evidence, and investigators are canvassing the area for witnesses and security footage, police said.In a statement, the City of Vancouver said staff are securing the area around the well-known tourist attraction, and assessing the damage to determine next steps. The city said it will make more information available in the days ahead.
The clock was built in 1977 as part of the city's effort to revive the historic downtown neighbourhood.
Waaa they tore down Gassy and he is older and more relevant than any steam clock .