Omnibus Russia Ukraine crisis

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
That's true.

That's not true.

On the first page of this entire convo, both posts you made seemed more in support of Russia than in Ukraine.

But mostly you just post twitter feeds after youtube clips after links and say nothing really yourself.

Most of those posts about how Russia wasn't going to do anything, and when you posted #22's little video about war, I commented you showing proof. You said nothing, just continued your screed of "Stuff".

You've only yourself to blame if you came across as Pro-Russia.
Oh OK, now you know

Reactions: B00Mer

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

The West Could Have Prevented The Russo-Ukrainian War, But Chose Not To​

BY: JOHN DANIEL DAVIDSON
FEBRUARY 25, 2022
4 MIN READ

President Biden and our European allies closed every off-ramp for Russia while misleading Ukraine into thinking we would defend it.

Not every war is unnecessary or avoidable, but history might well judge the Russo-Ukrainian war as both, not least because the United States and its European allies could have prevented it, but didn’t.

The decision to go to war was Russia’s, and Russia bears ultimate responsibility for what happens now. But that does not absolve the West of its strategic incompetence and complacency, and it does not mean the United States and its allies are guiltless in all of this.......More

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Current MAGA! Senate candidate J.D. Vance on Ukraine:

"I gotta be honest with you, I don't really care what happens to Ukraine one way or another,"

Careful, J.D. If you're honest, you'll never be truly MAGA!