The Problem

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The first question I would have is, of those deaths, how many were previously 'healthy' people. (It's going to be a low number, I know). That is the one that concerns me, because to me it signals that the virus can get even deadlier if given the time to mutate.

That said.

My second big concern is the overwhelming of the health care system of any country, state or province, regardless of where it is. Health care isn't as stable as people always thought/hoped/assumed it would be and it doesn't take much to break an already broken system. If anything, this whole situation has shown just how little people care about that system (unless they need it for themselves).

Maybe if I didn't work in it I'd be like some others; with so low a percentage for everything, what's the big deal? Unfortunately I can't be like that. Even if in my particular area our cases aren't huge, there are other places where it's overwhelming and I can't help but totally sympathize with the fear those doctors, nurses and other staff have in those areas.
Except our health care facilities were already close to overwhelmed prior to covid and we have now found that it can operate effectively and efficiently with about twenty percent less providers , thanks to laying off the UN jabbed .

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
LOL - just as I started reading your post I thought - OMG they're actually doing it in Quebec and the fine will be "substantial". This will likely go to court as I doubt if this is Constitutional - having said that, Quebec likely doesn't recognize the Constitution anyway so they don't give a sh!t.
I popped outside this afternoon for a quick cigarette and sanity break, & did the quick scroll through my newsfeed. In the 1st foot I found both of these screenshots:
1642035124956.png
1642035151579.png
Good to know in these weird times that some things never change. Our PM has remained consistently inconsistent depending on his audience. The above screenshot where taken from the same stream within a 30 second span.

Trudeau either believes provinces are right to explore vaccination incentives, or he’s not commenting on this. We deserve the Gov’t that Eastern (OK, Ontario & Quebec) Canada elected for us three consecutive times it seems.

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I popped outside this afternoon for a quick cigarette and sanity break, & did the quick scroll through my newsfeed. In the 1st foot I found both of these screenshots:
View attachment 11614
View attachment 11615
Good to know in these weird times that some things never change. Our PM has remained consistently inconsistent depending on his audience. The above screenshot where taken from the same stream within a 30 second span.

Trudeau either believes provinces are right to explore vaccination incentives, or he’s not commenting on this. We deserve the Gov’t that Eastern (OK, Ontario & Quebec) Canada elected for us three consecutive times it seems.
Unfortunately our forebearers thought Canada was going to be a good deal .