The Proud Boys and QAnon conspiracists are starting to dump Trump

76d7033b96f809701b084446630c8995.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yeah, they're figuring out that he don't give a shit about them and never did.

I know this's gotta be crushing your poor widdle feels, Boomster.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Yeah, they're figuring out that he don't give a shit about them and never did.

I know this's gotta be crushing your poor widdle feels, Boomster.

Really why's that.. I'm not a Republican, I'm a Conservative..

...and yes I think that Trump did great for the USA, but to many stupid people in that country and they voted for Biden.

Now they have to wait till March or April before they see aid. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: hope they starve and freeze to death waiting.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Really why's that.. I'm not a Republican, I'm a Conservative..

...and yes I think that Trump did great for the USA, but to many stupid people in that country and they voted for Biden.

Now they have to wait till March or April before they see aid. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: hope they starve and freeze to death waiting.
You're not a conservative.

Trump had some decent basic ideas, in amongst the really dumb ones. And the good ideas he had, he executed with a combination of ham-handedness and the attention span of a hyperactive three-year-old.

But he was good at taking credit for other people's work. And never admitting his own failures.

But he made you feel like you could look down on non-White people and women again, didn't he? That's what you wanted.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Trump had some decent basic ideas, in amongst the really dumb ones. And the good ideas he had, he executed with a combination of ham-handedness and the attention span of a hyperactive three-year-old.

But he was good at taking credit for other people's work. And never admitting his own failures.

But he made you feel like you could look down on non-White people and women again, didn't he? That's what you wanted.

Seriously T-Bones.. you're calling me racist.. you stubble jumping, moccasin chewing, wigwam building, wagon burner.. nope.. not me. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

id-rather-be-a-conservative-nut-job-than-a-liberal-5626465.png

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

You are an idiot , but that’s alright everyone has to be something .

Cherub786

Nominee Member
Jan 24, 2021
Since I'm not an American citizen I'm not really concerned with his domestic achievements. But as far as foreign policy achievements go, he was an amazing president. He cancelled the disastrous JCPOA, he ended the war in Afghanistan, made peace with the Taliban, he ended support for the Kurdish Marxists, he defeated ISIS in 2017, he made Jerusalem the capital of Israel, he achieved the Abraham Accords (UAE, Bahrain, Sudan and Morocco all formalized relations with Israel in quick succession - unimaginable only years ago), he enforced stringent sanctions on rogue regimes of Iran, Syria, China, Russia and others, he solidified an anti-China alliance and pulled India closer to the West, and he neutralized many war criminals and terrorists like Qasim Soleimani, Fakhrizadeh, Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. He also got lazy, free loaders of Europe to pull their weight in NATO.