Real Story Behind Covid 19

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
the media won't tell you these

A great video that I know many here will not bother to watch. Some will even call it a bunch of bull. Why? Because most of them do not want to hear and try to get the other side of the story. They will not question anything. That is why I call them a bunch of trained seals.

in the beginning of this fake plandemic we were all told that approx. 40,000,000 people would die from this fake and phony scary virus and now that figure has been lowered to 60,000 and not doubt will fall further. Quite the drop, eh? I will never understand some people as to why they refuse to listen to the other side of the story. This is why the world will always be in trouble.

But Why won't the fake and lying media tell we the people the truth like we have heard in your video. Well, for one reason, pretty much all of the media in the world is owned and operated by the deep state globalists like Bill Gates who is one of the pushers of this plandemic virus.

How can anyone listening to that video deny what it is being said? They are stating facts and figures but yet they will still be denied by many here. Those people are nothing more than a bunch of trained seals who will always believe anything their dear political leaders and the lying media will tell them without questioning what they say.

We are all being led down the road to ruin by these deep state globalists like Gates and if people do not soon wake up to this plandemic exercise that has been created for us all by the likes of Gates. Gates is a vaccine pusher and he wants to come up with a pretend vaccine that will cure the virus, while at the same time make hundreds of billions from his control of the miracle vaccine. Gates has now become the spokes liar for this plandemic.

David Icke had a great video on this virus also. Well worth listening to.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Well designed Chinese propaganda. AKA. lies.

So, you call it Chinese propaganda and "lies". Did you bother to listen to the video at all? So, can you point out as to where things are being said in the video where lies are being told? Go ahead, make your day, punk! The ones that are spreading this plandemic exercise and help keeping it going are people like you, the a well trained globalist seal. Arf-arf. Lol.

I think that you should stop talking about this dangerous scary virus unless you can honestly say that you did listen to that video or you should just shut the hell up and stay at home forever. Would work well for me. The world will do just fine without trained seals like you spreading your virus horse manure. Maybe you could careless about your freedoms, but I sure as hell do. I want my freedoms back that have been taken from me by those deep state globalists morons like Bill gates. It seems that Gates has now become the spokes thingy for this global plandemic exercise hoax that people like you are eating up like candy. Enjoy your isolation because I do not want you out there maybe spreading the virus. Lol.