Did god really condemn mankind? Is god a just god?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Did god really condemn mankind? Is god a just god?

God’s condemnation is quite severe. Hell and death, if you area literalist believer.

Meanwhile, scriptures say that the penalty for sin is closer to what we generally view as justice. That justice being an eye for an eye. This means that the penalty is close to the severity of the sin. If I kill, I earn death. If I steal, I only forfeit my wealth. I do not earn death. This justice seems fair to me.

Since few of us ever kill, few of us should earn hell and death. Yet scriptures indicate that the vast majority of our souls end in hell and death, while only the few reach heaven.

Can god be just if he exceeds the good justice standard that the bible, god’s WORD, claims is just?

There is no doubt that we are all sinners. Be that condition,imposed by god or nature, is forced upon us at birth.

If you think you have been condemned to hell and death and need a savior, can you tell us what sin of yours earned you hell and death?

Thanks.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Being related to Adam and Eve before they are alive again.

Again?

You do know that the bible is a Jewish work. Right?

Would Jews have their own god break his own laws?

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The sonshall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquityof the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and thewickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put todeath because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because oftheir fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

The declaration which says that God visits the sins of thefathers upon the children is contrary to every principle of moral justice.[Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason]

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
sin
/sin/
noun
an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law.
"a sin in the eyes of God"

Since there’s no such thing as divine law, it’s impossible for me to sin

You state a logical fallacy, but ok.

The right phrase is not there's no. It is, there is likely no such thing etc.

Regards
DL