Arctic Fox trek from Norway to Canada

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Well you're free to do that.
And yet when the British want to leave the EU and put in virtually the same border controls, it's construed as racist.
Well, in Britain, keeping out your surrounding neighbours is a political issue.

Here in Canada, keeping out the Brits is a public health issue.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Well, in Britain, keeping out your surrounding neighbours is a political issue.
Here in Canada, keeping out the Brits is a public health issue.

I think the EU immigration policy is racist.

It tells Britain to let in white French and German amd Swedish people in unlimited numbers with no controls whilst at the same time it limits the number of Indians and Nigerians coming here.

EU immigration rules also discriminate against Canadians, too. To the EU, a Canadian is more undesirable than a Slovakian or Romanian. And yet you want Britain to carry on with EU immigration laws which discriminate against your fellow countrymen.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I think the EU immigration policy is racist.
It tells Britain to let in white French and German amd Swedish people in unlimited numbers with no controls whilst at the same time it limits the number of Indians and Nigerians coming here.
EU immigration rules also discriminate against Canadians, too. To the EU, a Canadian is more undesirable than a Slovakian or Romanian. And yet you want Britain to carry on with EU immigration laws which discriminate against your fellow countrymen.
What can I say?

Ginger is the new black.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
And don't forget blue eyes. We won't tolerate anything less than light blond with green eyes.

Why's it okay for Canada to control her borders but not for Britain to regain control of hers?

It's no wonder that the Leavers are winning when their opponents have such feeble counters to their intelligent arguments.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Just look at Russell Williams. Born in the UK if I'm correct.
He was a bad stain.

I was talking to a retired RCAF officer I know about him and because he sleazed his way in from the UK, he circumvented the Canadian promotion process that would have weeded the monster out.
"Direct entry" ...

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Just look at Russell Williams. Born in the UK if I'm correct.

Well he committed his crimes AFTER he emigrated to Canada.

This is quite unlike the UK, which has to accept Romanian gypsy pickpockets and Czech child killers otherwise it would impede EU free movement and the EU Human Rights Act of 1998.

So just not comparable.

The equivalent would be: Canada is in the EU and would have to welcome Williams AFTER he committed his crimes elsewhere, and you wouldn't be able to kick him out because of the EU free movement and the EU Yuman Rites Act 1998.

Yet you expect the British to do all this.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Well he committed his crimes AFTER he emigrated to Canada.
This is quite unlike the UK, which has to accept Romanian gypsy pickpockets and Czech child killers otherwise it would impede EU free movement and the EU Human Rights Act of 1998.
So just not comparable.
The equivalent would be: Canada is in the EU and would have to welcome Williams AFTER he committed his crimes elsewhere, and you wouldn't be able to kick him out because of the EU free movement and the EU Yuman Rites Act 1998.
Yet you expect the British to do all this.
That's okay, then if he commits his crimes AFTER he left the UK..
That's the way that Pakistan feels about their emigrant Groomers in Britain, I dare say. "HA! ha! Your problem, now!!"

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
. . . and I went and I went and I went and they still found me, . . .

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
That's okay, then if he commits his crimes AFTER he left the UK..

Maybe Canada should stop ALL immigrants because some of them may cause crime after they arrve.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How about inside the facility that released him. I wonder how many stayed where they were and just called it 'home' instead a place far away that was 'home'?