2016 Presidential Campaign

hillary rodham clinton vs donald john trump who will win?

• hillary rodham clinton

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • donald john trump

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
222 for Trump 198 Clinton.

oooooOooooo the crazy panel with black mimi, the lefty broad and the disgruntled gay Jew are back on CBC.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
So lets break this down, Trump in a narcissist and self proclaimed god but he has business sense. Clinton has perseverance however seems to lack in moral judgement. Hmmmmmm If I had the choice, ............ I guess it would be trump

I'd go with none of the above. Both are horrendous but I'm a positive guy and look for the best in every situation. Lots of pipelines on the horizon. This will give progressives like Flossy a stroke. That's two positives

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
If you roll over each state, you'll get the breakdown by %age and % of precincts reporting.

That last part is the key. As that number rises, the chances of the state flipping falls.

Great link.............thanks so much Tec

CNN now calling Florida for Trump and he's back in the lead

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
CNN just declared FL. FOX has declared WI.

Flossy, I see Clinton losing popular vote. This is way against national polls which always had her in solid lead nationally.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
So lets break this down, Trump in a narcissist and self proclaimed god but he has business sense. Clinton has perseverance however seems to lack in moral judgement. Hmmmmmm If I had the choice, ............ I guess it would be trump

Trump has good business sense lol

Sniff sniff. Alberta is open for business.

Oh yea, I'm sure Notley and Trump will have a 69 lol

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
If by some chance Hillary can win, women won't go back to second class citizens, Californians will still have Mexicans to pick their crops and Loc's head will explode. That's 3 positives

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It's worth noting that right now the Republicans are on track to keep the House and the Senate, too.

That, folks, is one-party government. I know, your government is one-party all the time, but it's rare here.

Nikki66

Jul 15, 2016
Edmonton, AB
I'd go with none of the above. Both are horrendous but I'm a positive guy and look for the best in every situation. Lots of pipelines on the horizon. This will give progressives like Flossy a stroke. That's two positives
True but that is the choices they are left with. Sooooooo hhmmmm even though I read that Clinton has a Canadian Ancestry background, I chose not her>>>

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
well all of the BS that trump threw around the country, about what he is going to do,

amazingly the majority of people 'believe' him, so when he gets into the white house, and

the actual people who are going to make the decisions, grab him by the 'ear' and drag him into

the back room, and 'reel' in all of those big promises that are impossible, 'those' people who all

believe him will start wondering what happened, cause nothing big can change at all, certainly not the

likes of what trump spouted off, so people are much more gullible than I thought, I thought they would

see thru most of that, and realize that he can't pull all of it off, and save them, he will do what he is

told by the people who are actually politicians, and how will he explain it to his masses, it will be interesting to watch it all play out.
and did they not only believe all the rhetoric he spouted, they also believed all the nastiness that

he and others spewed around about Hillary as well, she isn't a criminal or any other of the horrible

things they said, she is a politician, which is what trump will have to learn to become.

sure glad I'm north of the 49th, and not a u.s. citizen. watched hockey mostly tonight, but I'm

here now, following the final count, looks like trump will pull this off, all the things he is probably

hiding, no one knows at this point, but over the next 4 years, it will all come out, it is very scary for

the American people, good luck to them, they got what they asked for, now they will have to deal with it.