Donald Trump A Birther????


DaSleeper
#1
Is he realy going to run for President??????
Is he serious in his accusations or is it just a way to get publicity???



Quote:


Donald Trump, Birther


Donald Trump, whose pseudo-entry into the Republican presidential sweepstakes has had the effect of making all the other candidates and near-candidates look classy by comparison, now is playing the despicable ďbirtherĒ card. It figures. Everything about Trumpís career, personal life and properties, even his hairstyle, has been an exercise in bad taste.

This tactic plays to the lowest lights in the Republican party, about 70% of whose members harbor serious doubts about President Obamaís place of birth. This is not surprising: it is pure confirmation bias. Most Republicans donít like Obama, and so donít trust him. The confusion about his birth certificate feeds that distrust, and confirms it. It seems plausible to them that such an untrustworthy sort is hiding his true place of birth. To someone who trusts the President, this is not plausible. The slow-motion furor over his citizenship confirms their already formed beliefs too: that the Republicans are fools and racists.


More (external - login to view)
 
SLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#2
Donald Trump has really just become a caricature of himself.

But think about it.

Donald Trump. Sara Palin.

6 of one, half a dozen of the other really.
 
DaSleeper
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Donald Trump has really just become a caricature of himself.

But think about it.

Donald Trump. Sara Palin.

6 of one, half a dozen of the other really.

I see......another fixated on Palin

Wasn't the birth certficate thing started by Hillary when she was running against Obama?
 
SLM
No Party Affiliation
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

I see......another fixated on Palin

Wasn't the birth certficate thing started by Hillary when she was running against Obama?

Um, fixated, not so much. Amused? Confused? More in the ball park. Sorry, I just can't reconcile the term "Madame President" with the commercial I saw of "Sara Palin's Alaska"-where she was picking bugs out of her teeth. On camera. (I'm aware that a commercial implies the fact that it would have been on camera, but felt it needed to be stated again. In it's own sentence.)

Hillary may have been the first one to bring up the whole birth certificate thing, I really wouldn't put anything past any politician. The only thing I remember (vaguely) from her campaign was some off-side remark she made about Robert Kennedy. Can't remember what she said exactly, but it didn't do her any favours for sure.
 
damngrumpy
No Party Affiliation
#5
The Donald as president it would be like electing Donald Duck. Of course some fools
voted Arnold into office and look how that mess turned out. He would get the civil
service numbers down though because no one would work for him. His is as impossible
to deal with as the late Steinbrenner of the NY Yankees.
Sara Palin for President, now there is a joke, it would be like having the Beverly Hillbillies
in the White House. What the hell is the right wing thinking or are they thinking?
How desperate have they become, as to even consider these people for the top job?
It would be as bad as having Joe Biden run for President.
 
Kreskin
+1
#6
It's great publicity for him.

As for the birther stuff, snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate (external - login to view)
 
In Between Man
Free Thinker
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

It's great publicity for him.

As for the birther stuff, snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate (external - login to view)

It's not a birth certificate! He's only provided a "certification of live birth". It doesn't state the doctor or even hospital that he was born in!
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
#8
I'm cheering for Trump. I'd love to see that lightweight run against Obama.
 
petros
#9
Are they going to fight? Put me down for $20 on the skinny black guy.
 
Kreskin
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by alleywayzalwayzView Post

It's not a birth certificate! He's only provided a "certification of live birth". It doesn't state the doctor or even hospital that he was born in!

Quote:

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department. We tried to ask the Hawaii DOH why they only offer the short form, among other questions, but they have not given a response.
The scan released by the campaign shows halos around the black text, making it look (to some) as though the text might have been pasted on top of an image of security paper. But the document itself has no such halos, nor do the close-up photos we took of it. We conclude that the halo seen in the image produced by the campaign is a digital artifact from the scanning process.
We asked the Obama campaign about the date stamp and the blacked-out certificate number. The certificate is stamped June 2007, because that's when Hawaii officials produced it for the campaign, which requested that document and "all the records we could get our hands on" according to spokesperson Shauna Daly. The campaign didn't release its copy until 2008, after speculation began to appear on the Internet questioning Obama's...

Quote has been trimmed
FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A. (external - login to view)
 
In Between Man
Free Thinker
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A. (external - login to view)

It has his father's race listed as "African". That makes no sense for a "1961" document. And is that a modern font? Fake! Fake! Fake!
 
Kreskin
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by alleywayzalwayzView Post

It has his father's race listed as "African". That makes no sense for a "1961" document. And is that a modern font? Fake! Fake! Fake!

He doesn't need to produce the original, it was produced in 2007.

In BC if you get a replacement today they won't send you a replica of the original. You'll get the version they make today. I had to get one because I had no idea where my original was. I can assure you they weren't the same.

Even Fox News has given up on this.



Even Fox News has given up on this.
 
In Between Man
Free Thinker
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

He doesn't need to produce the original, it was produced in 2007.

In BC if you get a replacement today they won't send you a replica of the original. You'll get the version they make today. I had to get one because I had no idea where my original was. I can assure you they weren't the same.

Even Fox News has given up on this.

Why can't we see the original?
Last edited by In Between Man; Apr 12th, 2011 at 12:06 AM..
 
Kreskin
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by alleywayzalwayzView Post

Why can't we see the original?

Come on, if it was handed to you you would claim some other nonsensical reason to discount it.

You can't see my original because I don't have it. The one I have is a legal document.
 
In Between Man
Free Thinker
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

Come on, if it was handed to you you would claim some other nonsensical reason to discount it.

You can't see my original because I don't have it. The one I have is a legal document.

I would not!

You need to show the original to get your passport but you don't have to divulge it to be President?
 
damngrumpy
No Party Affiliation
#16
Nonsense his father was African his mother an American. Also sometimes records are
handled differently. I remember hearing how my Grandfather, was retiring from the railway
when WWII broke out. He took a bottle of rum down to the parish priest they drank it and
changed the date of Grandpa birth so he could work a couple more years.
Hawaii was a new State at the time so some records may or may not have been handled
differently than on the mainland. Every respectable Republican understands that and is not
contesting the birth certificate, because the document presented may be the only document
there is. I think all this conspiracy crap is just that, and its time to debate things of substance
instead of all these fringe issues. McCain was born on a base in Panama but no one is
contesting whether it was officially American territory or not. McCain is a man I don't often
agree with but he is an American and that should be the end of that.
The Donald is too wrapped up in the drama of his own TV show, and he understands not, the
real world around him. Some say look how successful he is, remember how many times he
has had properties go bankrupt? Ask the people of Atlantic City.
 
Kreskin
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by alleywayzalwayzView Post

I would not!

You need to show the original to get your passport but you don't have to divulge it to be President?

I didn't show my original to get a passport. Vital statistics produces documents made today, not 40 years ago.
 
In Between Man
Free Thinker
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

I didn't show my original to get a passport. Vital statistics produces documents made today, not 40 years ago.

I just did my passport AND I had to hand in the original because it CLEARLY states NO COPIES of original birth documentation!

And we live in the same province! We have the same forms!

Yes you do need to send in the original!
 
Kreskin
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by alleywayzalwayzView Post

I just did my passport AND I had to hand in the original because it CLEARLY states NO COPIES of original birth documentation!

And we live in the same province! We have the same forms!

Yes you do need to send in the original!

If you get one replaced it is considered an original. But what they don't do is pull out a 40 year old printing press to make one that looks like it did way back when.

So you are wrong. if you don't have one (can't find it) you get a replacement and it IS considered a legal birth certificate. That's how I got my passport.
 
In Between Man
Free Thinker
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

If you get one replaced it is considered an original. But what they don't do is pull out a 40 year old printing press to make one that looks like it did way back when.

So you are wrong. if you don't have one (can't find it) you get a replacement and it IS considered a legal birth certificate. That's how I got my passport.

But Obama has the original, or so he claims, and he won't produce!
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by alleywayzalwayzView Post

But Obama has the original, or so he claims, and he won't produce!

That's cause he's an alien from Alpha Centaury. Don't piss him off or it will be the old **** probe for you, shyte disturber.
 
Kreskin
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by alleywayzalwayzView Post

But Obama has the original, or so he claims, and he won't produce!

You saw the "original". The 2007 IS an original because it IS an original legal document. Just like when you get a passport, a replacement birth certificate IS considered the original.
 
In Between Man
Free Thinker
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

You saw the "original". The 2007 IS an original because it IS an original legal document. Just like when you get a passport, a replacement birth certificate IS considered the original.

No! Your playing word games here. A replacement is not an original! It may be a legal copy of the original but it's not the original.

Producing a "replacement" gives the conspirators a perfect opportunity to make a forgery.
 
Kreskin
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by alleywayzalwayzView Post

No! Your playing word games here. A replacement is not an original! It may be a legal copy of the original but it's not the original.

Producing a "replacement" gives the conspirators a perfect opportunity to make a forgery.

You just told me a passport requires an "original". They consider an original to be a replacement legal copy. It isn't a photocopy or a notarized copy. It is it and just as valid as the first.
 
In Between Man
Free Thinker
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

You just told me a passport requires an "original". They consider an original to be a replacement legal copy. It isn't a photocopy or a notarized copy. It is it and just as valid as the first.

I understand that for your purposes of applying for a passport that a duplicated copy of your original birth certificate was accepted, but we're talking about something completely different, and that's the American Presidency. The Constitution of America says that you have to be a Natural born citizen to be the President.

When it's obvious that he's lying about his Christian faith, when he bows to Muslim kings, when he seals his college records, it's clear that him and his cronies have pulled a fast one.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#26
Yes, he is a plant sent to destroy America. Now please watch this video and you will not care about the birth certificate any more.

YouTube - Can you be Hypnotized Self Hypnosis Video

 
PoliticalNick
Free Thinker
#27
Ok, so I not too sure about all this BS argument about what is original or not in whatever province you may be from but...

I was born in England and I have and my BC is quite different form the actual document that supports it, kind of the long form/short form thing. The 'original' is a document filled out by my parents and the doctor and is kept in a records vault at a place in london called government house. I am allowed to get a copy of the document and I am alowed to go there and request to actually see the original. It clearly states on the document I hold "birth certificate" and "not to be used for identification" but it has been accepted for my DL and my passport and to replace my citizenship card.

The whole point being what is and is not accepted may very well be different from what is or is not the original BC.

All that said I'm with cliffy, Obama is a plant from Alpha Centuri sent to prepare the world for a massive group **** probe by their despotic leader who is now among us posing as Donald Trump. Bend over and grab your ankles.....
 
In Between Man
Free Thinker
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNickView Post

I was born in England...

Stop right there.
 
Corduroy
+2
#29  Top Rated Post
The meaning of the term natural born citizen is ambiguous in the US. It has been established to mean anyone born in the United States, but whether that is the exclusive definition remains uncertain. Precedent suggests that natural born citizen means someone who is a citizen at birth. Obama was a citizen of the United States at birth through his mother. Citizenship can be conferred from parents who are citizens.

In order for Obama to have faked jus soli citizenship, an elaborate decades long conspiracy would have to take place. From fake birth announcements in Honolulu newspapers in 1961 to doctors and bureaucrats at the Hawaii Department of Health risking their careers by forging a birth certificate that apparently any cockeyed shmuck on the internet can deconstruct.

Besides, if Obama was born in Kenya in 1961, that would make him a British subject born in a British colony. Kinda like all those early presidents of the United States. :P
 
El Barto
+1
#30
The birther issue is just a symptomn that the Republican have no plan on the table to get the U.S. economy going.
Why? bah ... probably to let the Democrats hang themselves so they get another few terms in power again....

As for Trump....I think he should run...taking shots at him is too easy..... If he goes for the presidency , he won't be doing it for money..
I think he would probably have a better view of where America should go.... he's not a fancy talker , kinda direct . Other than his divorces I don't remember hearing of any scandals ...It would be better to deal with someone that has visible faults , than someone that hides them.
The prejudice against him ...well people don't seem to like success of others I guess.
 

Similar Threads

28
Donald Trump rates GWB as CEO
by Kreskin | Feb 14th, 2014
no new posts