Tea Party Group Protests American Muslim Relief Group Fundraiser

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Muslims just don't get it, we don't want them in NA.

They are just so ungrateful, they don't know ANYTHING about earning respect !!

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

Speak for yourself.

I don't care what anyone's religion is, as long as they are a reasonable citizen.

You can't claim all Muslims are undesireable terrorists.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Speak for yourself.

I don't care what anyone's religion is, as long as they are a reasonable citizen.

You can't claim all Muslims are undesireable terrorists.

My government spends more money looking after Muslims than any other group of immigrants.
We also spend more money training Moslems than any other group.

When other immigrants come to this country, most often both the husband and wife work to make ends meet.
Would you buy a hamburger from a person wearing a burka ?

Also, almost all other immigrants try to integrate into western society. Muslims do not want to sing O Canada or God Save the Queen etc etc.
And they do not want their children playing (women mainly) sports.

These are not the values or characteristics I want my country to adopt.
Majority is on my side !!

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Would you buy a hamburger from a person wearing a burka ?

Of course. What's the worry here?

Also, almost all other immigrants try to integrate into western society. Muslims do not want to sing O Canada or God Save the Queen etc etc.

Neither do I. I envy the English - they never had to stand up and sing-a-long.

And they do not want their children playing (women mainly) sports.

Meh. They will have to, but this really doesn't need to be some disastrous black mark. Luddites don't want their children to have anything to do with technology. Somebody call the cops! What an affront to our wholesome ideals of furthering society!

Somehow these things work themselves out. Reeeeelaaaax.

These are not the values or characteristics I want my country to adopt.
Majority is on my side !!

You say this as if it brings some closure to the issue. Besides, do you want everyone to adopt the behaviour of those protesters? They're clearly nuts.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Yup, god is on their side down there in the land of the free. Freakin' retards! I bet there wasn't two brain cells in that crowd to rub together.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
They were probably really hungry and couldn't think straight. I heard they tried to buy some hamburgers but the cashier was wearing a burka.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
I too am fearful of the prospect of people in burkas selling me hamburgers.

Move to the USofA. They hate people like that too.

I think we should close the border to the US. Our dollar is worth more on the world market and I think we will be ok for oil for about 1000 years if we don't have to supply the Yankees. Plus we have good relations with China so we can get all our stuff cheap. Although I think we should grant citizenship to all supporters of anonymous so we will have internet superiority too.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
What if you made a burka out of the flag or a maple leaf pattern? A truly patriotic burka. Would you buy a hamburger from someone wearing that?

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun

k i cant believe i compared myself to you. You are a couple of branches below me in the evolution ladder....

If the muslims here want to help the muslims there, than let them. If they come to my door and ask me for money id probally say no or depending on the weather give them a couple of bucks. But i usually tell everyone to **** off equally.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
What if you made a burka out of the flag or a maple leaf pattern? A truly patriotic burka. Would you buy a hamburger from someone wearing that?

Who are you speaking to. If me then, I have bought many things from people in burkas and turbans, etc as well as had in depth conversations. If you are not being sarcastic then you are a huge bigot.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Muslim do not have any cultural activites that reflects beauty.
ie, they do not sing, dance, have theaters and plays, etc etc.

All other cultures have cultural activites depicting acts/things of beauty.
Even India and Pkstan have cultural activites of beauty.

Unless you call wearing a burka a cultural beauty, it makes you wonder just what is this Muslims bring to this country in terms of cultural diversification.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Your digging yourself a big hole there mister, to say muslims have no culture and than turn around and say pakistan has culture kinda makes you wonder if you even know anything about pakistan?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Your digging yourself a big hole there mister, to say muslims have no culture and than turn around and say pakistan has culture kinda makes you wonder if you even know anything about pakistan?
And Turkey is a Muslim country and they have plenty of culture. Durry is just another white supremest, right wing nutter.