Sarah Palin Speaks at Ronald Reagan Ranch Center

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Sarah Palin Speaks at Ronald Reagan Ranch Center
NewsBusters.org
February 05, 2011
Excerpt:
Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin spoke Friday night at the Ronald Reagan Center in an event honoring the upcoming 100th anniversary of the 40th President's birth.

Open Thread: Sarah Palin Speaks at Ronald Reagan Ranch Center | NewsBusters.org

Sarah Palin gets it, she's becoming stronger and better at expressing her opinions. The Left & MSM will continue to demonize her just like they did in the aftermath of Arizona shooting because they're scared of her. If Sarah Palin was a Democrat the Left & MSM would have made her the second coming of Jesus Christ just like they did with Obama but since she's not they've demonzied possibly more than Bush was during his 8 years, this alone defines their hypocrisy..

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
I don't know why the left is so obsessed with Palin. She's not even running for anything, but they keep posting threads about her.
I'm on the Right not the Left.. :roll:

actually, lil johnny is a rightwing nut, not left.
Yep, I'm on the Right so I'm a nut. If that's all you've got then pick up your crayons and go home.. ;-)

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Old droolin Ron is rolling in his grave.

Palin knows jack about Reagan.

Remember when she ranted and raved about Obama when he was signing a treaty with Russia to reduce nukes and she opined that Reagan would never have left America defenseless.

This despite the fact that Ron tried to get rid of all nukes but the commies wouldn't go for it.

She's a stupid ***** in a nice dress.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Old droolin Ron is rolling in his grave.

Palin knows jack about Reagan.

Remember when she ranted and raved about Obama when he was signing a treaty with Russia to reduce nukes and she opined that Reagan would never have left America defenseless.

This despite the fact that Ron tried to get rid of all nukes but the commies wouldn't go for it.

She's a stupid ***** in a nice dress.
YouTube - german kid

8O

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Your inability to defend Sarah says it all.

I don't like her politically and think she is a joke for hire but I'd sure love to give her a pearl necklace.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Your inability to defend Sarah says it all.

I don't like her politically and think she is a joke for hire but I'd sure love to give her a pearl necklace.
Wrong, I don't need to defend her while those on the Left like yourself feel the need to defend why you don't like her, hate her, demonize her etc says it all, fear and hypocrisy..

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Wrong, I don't need to defend her while those on the Left like yourself feel the need to defend why you don't like her, hate her, demonize her etc says it all, fear and hypocrisy..

You don't need to defend her because you ignore the critics.

What about her whining about Obama and his teleprompter when she writes stuff on her hand and ignores th fact that Reagan used the teleprompter all the time....in fact Reagan was the first to use one.

I can think of way better Republicans who are brighter and more qualified than this pig with lipstick.

I hope she runs and wins.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
The Sims suck dude.

Palin was talking at Dribbling Dutch's Ranch was she? That's nice.

Maybe you want to address why George Bush bailed on an appearance at a charity gala and interview in Switzerland when the specter of his possible arrest on charges of war crimes, specifically torture were made public in Geneva?

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
too bad palin came out when she did, showed her ignorance of many issues, i'm sure since then she
has been educated and groomed for 'whatever' it is she is going to do.

she showed the world how 'dumb' she was, that didn't need to happen, but guess mcCain was trying
a gimic to 'one-up' the obama campaign, it back fired, sheesh, wonder why.

now, she has to undo the damage, and start over, i'm certainly not a republican admirer, but she
has a big hill to climb, oh well, im sure she has hiking boots.

I still wonder why all the 'righties' only talk about palin, who are all the other republican
candicates who will run against her for the leadership.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
I still wonder why all the 'righties' only talk about palin, who are all the other republican
candicates who will run against her for the leadership.

They do it because they think it gets under lefties skin, but I highly doubt any Republican with half a brain wants her to be nominated.

The dumbocrats are more interested in seeing her get the nomination, they should tone down the rhetoric and let it happen.