What do YOU do about people with no Internet access to investigations of lies?

mayety

Nominee Member
Jul 18, 2010
British Columbia
I have been ‘friends’ for years with 3 people, older, of course, as I am, but who listen to, or read/watch Mainstream Media. The possibilities of conspiracies not being mentioned puts those of us in a different light in trying to explain something different from what happened in the supposed original story.

Imagine saying 9-11 was not Osama bin Laden, not Al Queda, but Israel.

That no planes is a possibility, as in remote controlled drones.

That a missile struck the Pentagon.

That there were no cell phone calls.

That Flight 93 was either shot down, with no valiant struggle, or landed at Cleveland airport.

That the US Government was involved in the secrecy.

That the Federal Reserve is not a Government Agency.

How do YOU handle this and other topics such as the Illumintati, Satanism, The Secret Societies, Mind Control?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Boy, you are leaving yourself open for some serious abuse by some on this forum who believe the MSM reported the truth.

Find film clips debunking the official stories, download them and burn them to DVDs and take them to their homes to play on their TVs. Then discuss them. Don't forget to ask if they are interested first, though.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
When was the last time you or someone you know, or someone you know who knows someone, had direct witness to any part of a mass conspiracy? I've never met one person on this planet who has. All the believers got their brainwashing on the internet. Give up on the website nutbars. Mainstream media deals with reality, not fantasy.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Right on cue. MSM deals in opinions not facts. They are in the business of selling advertising space, not providing information.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Right on cue. MSM deals in opinions not facts. They are in the business of selling advertising space, not providing information.
And rense.com is fact, not fiction? Give me a break. At least MSM gives opinion on real stories, not bull****.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
And rense.com is fact, not fiction? Give me a break. At least MSM gives opinion on real stories, not bull****.
I think I went to Rense' site once but thought it too much. I just basically read or listen to the official story and assume the truth is just the opposite. After paying attention for the past 50 years or so and experiencing first hand the BS spouted by MSM, I look to many different sources and listen to other people's opinions and formulate mine from there.

We are nothing but assets of the corporation of Canada, traded on the New York stock exchange. Neither the government nor the corporate media have any interest in telling us the truth.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I just basically read or listen to the official story and assume the truth is just the opposite.
Especially when your ideology dictates it. And you know what they say about "assuming: things eh.

After paying attention for the past 50 years or so and experiencing first hand the BS spouted by MSM, I look to many different sources and listen to other people's opinions and formulate mine from there.
I don't. I look for evidence, I trace stories back to the original reporter, investigate him, then his witnesses or sources. I NEVER base my opinion on someone else's opinion.

That's the best way to be wrong 99% of the time. And it certainly explains a lot of what we see on these boards.

We are nothing but assets of the corporation of Canada, traded on the New York stock exchange. Neither the government nor the corporate media have any interest in telling us the truth.
And yet it's been instrumental and successful in disclosing and exposing serious Gov't waste, corruption, theft, lies and so on.

Go figure.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Oh, and BTW, they lied about weapons of mass destruction. They lied about Saddam's support of al Quida. In fact they lied about every excuse they used to invade Iraq. So, why would they tell you the truth about who was responsible for 911? Was that not the main reason they invaded Iraq and Afghanistan? They lied, you bought it.

Besides that, I know what I saw on 911 when it happened. I did not need anybody to explain it to me. I was an architectural draftsman for years and was studying structural engineering. If their story was true, the core of box beam supports would have still be standing after the floors fell. I have seen enough demolitions to know one when I see one.

Especially when your ideology dictates it. And you know what they say about "assuming: things eh.

I don't. I look for evidence, I trace stories back to the original reporter, investigate him, then his witnesses or sources. I NEVER base my opinion on someone else's opinion.

That's the best way to be wrong 99% of the time. And it certainly explains a lot of what we see on these boards.

And yet it's been instrumental and successful in disclosing and exposing serious Gov't waste, corruption, theft, lies and so on.

Go figure.
I express my opinions because there is no such thing as universal truths. There is only personal truths, everything else is just opinion. No one can know all the facts. No one.

I realize that you live for having pissing contests on here. I'm not into them. You can piss away on your own. And the constant negative reps are just too childish to take seriously. I have no inclination to discuss anything with people who think they are the only ones who know what is going on and who think they are superior to everyone else. Bullies and egotists are just covering up their inner fears and lack of self esteem.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Oh, and BTW, they lied about weapons of mass destruction.
No, they reported what the news releases from the Gov't said, that there were wmd's.

When it became clear there weren't, they reported that too.

Go figure.

They lied about Saddam's support of al Quida.
No, they reported what the news releases from the Gov't said, that he was linked to Al quada.

When it became clear he wasn't, they reported that too.

Go figure.

In fact they lied about every excuse they used to invade Iraq.
As the facts dictated. They were used. Something else they reported too.

So, why would they tell you the truth about who was responsible for 911?
They tell you, what their investigation tells them. If that means reporting Gov't releases, or independent analysis, that's what they report. In fact, I can remember several reports that said there were many unanswered questions after the official story was released.

Go figure.

Was that not the main reason they invaded Iraq and Afghanistan? They lied, you bought it.
No, the main reason they invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, was for oil control.

Shall I post the links to Op/Ed pieces I wrote and posted here on CC, in which I said that 6 years ago?

Besides that, I know what I saw on 911 when it happened. I did not need anybody to explain it to me. I was an architectural draftsman for years and was studying structural engineering. If their story was true, the core of box beam supports would have still be standing after the floors fell. I have seen enough demolitions to know one when I see one.
So have I, and not one looks anything like that. Not one.

Never in the history of building demolition, has the top been brought down before the bottom. That fact alone, coupled with your assertion that you've seen enough demolitions to know one when you see it, proves you're either lying, or have another ideologically driven agenda.

Since I don't believe for a second that the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, have anything to do with 9/11, but were over controlling the flow of oil. What is my agenda for believing the act of flying commercial airliners into a structure like no other built on the planet, brought them down, without question?

You see, unlike you, a confirmed anti American, anti Imperialist, ideologue, I base my opinion on actual evidence. Not opinion, emotion and filtered with ideology.

I express my opinions because there is no such thing as universal truths.
But there are some pretty strong ones that need to be ignored to come to some of the conclusions needed, to make your post valid.

Not to mention the universal truth, that if you place your bare hand in a camp fire, it will burn.

That silly existential nonsense might work to bolster your version of reality, but in real life, there are universal truths. No matter how much silly philosophical mumbo jumbo you try and fling at it.

There is only personal truths, everything else is just opinion.
BS.
No one can know all the facts. No one.
True, but one can glean enough facts to be better informed. This is only accentuated by not filtering them through an ideology.

I realize that you live for having pissing contests on here.
When someone of exceptional character and debating skills presents themselves, they get nothing but my best. The fact that you don't, says more about you, then I.

I'm not into them.
No, but you love to troll others threads, with off topic tripe, that does nothing but expose the depth your ideology has driven itself into your Psyche.
You can piss away on your own.
Ah, the cowards way out, good call. You would have lost anyways. I use logic.

And the constant negative reps are just too childish to take seriously.
I give out reps generously, good and bad. I even give out good reps to people who constantly bitch at me. My rep giving, is broad, unbiased and fair.

I have no inclination to discuss anything with people who think they are the only ones who know what is going on and who think they are superior to everyone else.
I guess you don't talk to yourself then?

Bullies and egotists are just covering up their inner fears and lack of self esteem.
I agree. Good thing I'm neither.

You may note though, that at no time did I say anything derogatory to you, in my post, but you felt the need to try and bully me, and spout off about "personal truths" like you were an authority.

Just because your "personal truth" says the sky is plaid, doesn't make it so. That existential BS is why so many of your posts are simply silly.

I gave you a green rep, for being an excellent example of what you champion against, while be just like. Without the ability to accept, admit or even acknowledge it.

Last edited:

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Just a quick question here.
If in fact all things are a conspiracy and it is just who you think it is that did it, what are you going to do about it? Post something negative about it on the Internet?

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Just a quick question here.
If in fact all things are a conspiracy and it is just who you think it is that did it, what are you going to do about it? Post something negative about it on the Internet?

When two or more people plan something then that is a conspiracy.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
What do I do about people who do not have access to the internet? I respect their decision. Because really, given that anyone can access the net for free at a library, I see no reason anyone would NOT be on it, other than by choice. And really, what does it matter if that one person does or doesn't know about one news story or another. Truly, what difference does it make to the world? People don't have to see the world the same way I do. They don't need to have fear seeded into them. They don't need to have their comfortable world view stripped away. Because it doesn't serve them at all. All it would do is serve the person who decided they need to 'be shown'.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction...

But mostly it's the need of weaker minds to find a pattern.

Here, read this...

But as former Nixon aide G. Gordon Liddy once told me (and he should know!), the problem with government conspiracies is that bureaucrats are incompetent and people can’t keep their mouths shut. Complex conspiracies are difficult to pull off, and so many people want their quarter hour of fame that even the Men in Black couldn’t squelch the squealers from spilling the beans. So there’s a good chance that the more elaborate a conspiracy theory is, and the more people that would need to be involved, the less likely it is true.

Why do people believe in highly improbable conspiracies? In previous columns I have provided partial answers, citing patternicity (the tendency to find meaningful patterns in random noise) and agenticity (the bent to believe the world is controlled by invisible intentional agents). Conspiracy theories connect the dots of random events into meaningful patterns and then infuse those patterns with intentional agency. Add to those propensities the confirmation bias (which seeks and finds confirmatory evidence for what we already believe) and the hindsight bias (which tailors after-the-fact explanations to what we already know happened), and we have the foundation for conspiratorial cognition.
Why People Believe in Conspiracies: Scientific American

If one looks closely at the politics of most, if not the overwhelming majority of C/T nutters, you will find a common trait.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
When was the last time you or someone you know, or someone you know who knows someone, had direct witness to any part of a mass conspiracy? I've never met one person on this planet who has. All the believers got their brainwashing on the internet. Give up on the website nutbars. Mainstream media deals with reality, not fantasy.

So you're saying that most of your tax dollars are not paid to private international bankers? We wash clothes cars and our bodies vegetables and our puppies so why can't a good brainwashing be beneficial? If we have been brainwashed by the internet then that is a good thing cuz belief in and adherence to the ruling paradigm is brain dirt nobody can survive. I guess some people are comfortable with their dirty old brains.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction...

But mostly it's the need of weaker minds to find a pattern.

Here, read this...

Why People Believe in Conspiracies: Scientific American

If one looks closely at the politics of most, if not the overwhelming majority of C/T nutters, you will find a common trait.
True.... They all believe their government is capable of cover-up, whitewash and general baffling bull shyte

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
True.... They all believe their government is capable of cover-up, whitewash and general baffling bull shyte
When it suits them. The other 75% of the time, they believe the Gov't (Bush in particular)couldn't find its collective ass with a flash light, a map and the help of a tranny hooker.

But they still seem to be able to pull off the most elaborate conspiracies in history.

Go figure.