"Israeli Prime Minister's unwillingness to take the indirect peace talks seriously"

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
"Israeli Prime Minister's unwillingness to take the indirect peace talks seriously"

..and thier insatiable appetite for more.

State Dept Official: More Military Aid to Israel Needed to ‘Encourage Peace Talks’

By Jason Ditz On July 16, 2010

Weeks after reports that the US was growing increasingly frustrated with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s unwillingness to take the indirect peace talks seriously and reluctance to even address core issues, Assistant Secretary of State Andrew Shapiro announced a plan to “encourage” Israel to move forward with the process.

The answer is, as it ever is with US diplomatic efforts, throwing more money at the problem. Or in this case, throwing more money into Israel’s already enormous annual military aid.

Shapiro said the administration hoped “that the expanded commitment to Israel’s security will advance the peace process.” The effort would be above and beyond the roughly $3 billion sent to Israel annually for military aid.
Of course the aid in question is largely already approved, the administration already pushed through Congress in late May a measure to send an additional $205 million in emergency aid to pay for Israel’s “Iron Dome” missile project.

The money will fund materially the entire project for the Israeli military. President Obama announced the aid after Israel’s military decided to scrap the project, saying it cost too much and was of comparatively little utility.

With the Obama Administration already having pledged absolute commitment to Israel in all ways, including shielding their nuclear weapons program from their own support for a nuclear-free Middle East and shielding them from international scrutiny for attacks on humanitarian aid ships, it is hard to imagine that Israel doubts the US commitment to its security or that the additional funds will change anything about that perception. Rather it seems another excuse to throw money at an impractical weapons project under the guise of support for peace.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
re: "Israeli Prime Minister's unwillingness to take the indirect peace talks seriously"

Is this ALL Jews ... or just a selective gaggle?
With JB - it is all Jews - .

I also reported the thread title - this Title and I have other words in mind is nothing more, nothing less than an attempt at spewing Hatred -

Last edited by a moderator:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
re: "Israeli Prime Minister's unwillingness to take the indirect peace talks seriously"

Now JBee, the title to this has absolutely nothing to do with the content....and here I thought trolling was beneath you.... :)

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

..and thier insatiable appetite for more.

State Dept Official: More Military Aid to Israel Needed to ‘Encourage Peace Talks’

By Jason Ditz On July 16, 2010

Weeks after reports that the US was growing increasingly frustrated with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s unwillingness to take the indirect peace talks seriously and reluctance to even address core issues, Assistant Secretary of State Andrew Shapiro announced a plan to “encourage” Israel to move forward with the process.

The answer is, as it ever is with US diplomatic efforts, throwing more money at the problem. Or in this case, throwing more money into Israel’s already enormous annual military aid.

Shapiro said the administration hoped “that the expanded commitment to Israel’s security will advance the peace process.” The effort would be above and beyond the roughly $3 billion sent to Israel annually for military aid.
Of course the aid in question is largely already approved, the administration already pushed through Congress in late May a measure to send an additional $205 million in emergency aid to pay for Israel’s “Iron Dome” missile project.

The money will fund materially the entire project for the Israeli military. President Obama announced the aid after Israel’s military decided to scrap the project, saying it cost too much and was of comparatively little utility.

With the Obama Administration already having pledged absolute commitment to Israel in all ways, including shielding their nuclear weapons program from their own support for a nuclear-free Middle East and shielding them from international scrutiny for attacks on humanitarian aid ships, it is hard to imagine that Israel doubts the US commitment to its security or that the additional funds will change anything about that perception. Rather it seems another excuse to throw money at an impractical weapons project under the guise of support for peace.

I won't even bother reading the OP. What do Jews have to do with Israel? Read my signature if you have any more questions.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun

Jbee is just doing some flamebaiting and hoping gerryh comes to his rescue like usual

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007

Jews by`e.....the ones in Israel and those dispersed throughout the world supporting and egging on the American gov`s support for this mini-terror nation (Israel).

Now JBee, the title to this has absolutely nothing to do with the content....and here I thought trolling was beneath you.... :)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

With JB - it is all Jews - .

I also reported the thread title - this Title and I have other words in mind is nothing more, nothing less than an attempt at spewing Hatred -

Yep, I agree with that 100%. BUT, Why stop hatred on here at this stage? We've been getting it for years re the Conservatives, the Republicans, the religious right, the tea baggers, etc. etc. etc. I say "What is good for the goose is good for the gander". :smile::smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg

JBeee (or J.B.) stands for Jew Basher.

He keeps on proving it time after time.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

Yep, I agree with that 100%. BUT, Why stop hatred on here at this stage? We've been getting it for years re the Conservatives, the Republicans, the religious right, the tea baggers, etc. etc. etc. I say "What is good for the goose is good for the gander". :smile::smile:

8O ...you wanna goose a gander?...

In Gander's goo, bye.... Some 'o them ladies gives as good as dey gets....

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007

lol....are you from the Gander area, by`e?:smile:

8O ...you wanna goose a gander?...

In Gander's goo, bye.... Some 'o them ladies gives as good as dey gets....

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

JBeee (or J.B.) stands for Jew Basher.

He keeps on proving it time after time.

Yep, and you're an Obama basher.....................:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg

JLM, surely you do not equate virulent anti-Semitism to valid criticism of an empty-suit pretender?

Who is proving day after day of being well-deserving of all the criticism.

And who, along with his sycophantic acolytes deflect all criticism by charges of RACISM.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

JLM, surely you do not equate virulent anti-Semitism to valid criticism of a pretender?

I guess what I equate to myself is a little different from what I accept others equating or what I would equate to the whole wide world..........:lol::lol::lol:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Re: "Israeli Prime Minister's unwillingness to take the indirect peace talks seriousl

The Trolling Thread title of "Money Grubbing Jew..." has been changed to:

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
Re: "Israeli Prime Minister's unwillingness to take the indirect peace talks seriousl

i love you ron, in regina.

The Trolling Thread title of "Money Grubbing Jew..." has been changed to:

Jack.....have you re-considered exploring your back yard since we last communicated?

JLM, surely you do not equate virulent anti-Semitism to valid criticism of an empty-suit pretender?

Who is proving day after day of being well-deserving of all the criticism.

And who, along with his sycophantic acolytes deflect all criticism by charges of RACISM.

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World

Please name a single treaty, that was actually kept by the parties involved, that did not involve direct negotiations?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Please name a single treaty, that was actually kept by the parties involved, that did not involve direct negotiations?
The last ceae fire was done thru the Egyptian as neither Hamas or Isreal will meet face to face

On treaties you are correct - It takes one on one.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

i love you ron, in regina.

Jack.....have you re-considered exploring your back yard since we last communicated?
So Jbeee

If peace does arrive in the Mid East you will still have your racist attitude towards Jews.