Rush LImbaugh's new conspiracy theory

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
:roll: Oh, yup. "Hey, let's cause an environmental disaster to ward off environmental disasters. Brilliant. Where does this bonehead come up with this crap? Beaver's pot crop? Poppy field?

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Tonington, you and your faithfuls sheep followers would have more credibility, if your source were something other than the virulently and poisonously anti-American and anti-Republican pile of garbage, Media Matters.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Oh come on Jack, the content is from Rush's own mouth. Would it matter terribly to you if the same video clip was played from any other website?

The content is what Rush said, not what media matters said. Though I figured it would be you or perhaps a few others who would bring out that red herring.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"fixed it for you"

Yeah, lying and falsifying is the only way mental midgetes like you can EVER win anything.

It would NEVER occur to me to edit someone else's post, because it would be dishonest. Obviously being a liar, a crook and a cheat is no problem for you.

Thanks for displaying to all the world who and what you really are.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
His point stands. You've commented before about people who don't watch Fox News, or trust it as a source of information. You did the same thing because of the web domain that hosted the clip from Limbaugh's program.

That makes you, a hypocrite.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
"fixed it for you"

Yeah, lying and falsifying is the only way mental midgetes like you can EVER win anything.

It would NEVER occur to me to edit someone else's post, because it would be dishonest. Obviously being a liar, a crook and a cheat is no problem for you.

...and you'd have never found it if we all quoted in your unverifiable manner.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
"fixed it for you"

Jack, I was just holding a mirror up for you to see how hypocritical your statement was. You really do need to grab a sense of humour. Cause if you can't laugh at yourself, you can't really laugh at anything.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"Cause if you can't laugh at yourself, you can't really laugh at anything."

You are wrong, Cliffy! I can and always DO laugh at pathetic little worms like you.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
OK....this Thread is about Rush Libaugh's Theory about potential
Ecoterrorists. Please head back to the Thread topic on you own,
or we'll have to remove the Off-Topic posts to get the Thread back
on topic.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
What..... ever!
The point of the thread is not Jack's humor; it is Rush Limbaugh being a jackass and coming up with seemingly drug-related fantasies.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Quoting Tonington:

"His point stands. You've commented before about people who don't watch Fox News, or trust it as a source of information. You did the same thing because of the web domain that hosted the clip from Limbaugh's program.

That makes you, a hypocrite."

Nowhere on that clip Limbaugh ever said that that the well was blown up by environmentalists. Limbaugh only questioned - reasonably - the possibility.

Of course with sufficient malice anyone can be painted any colour.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Nowhere on that clip Limbaugh ever said that that the well was blown up by environmentalists. Limbaugh only questioned - reasonably - the possibility.

Of course with sufficient malice anyone can be painted any colour.

I know that Jack. That's why I didn't say that's what happened according to Limbaugh.

Of course 9/11 truthers don't say exactly what happened either, and when pushed on what happened, they say they don't know. They're just asking questions. They think they're reasonable too.

Icarus27k

Council Member
Apr 4, 2010
My question would be: if it's ecoterrorism, why hadn't ecoterrorists thought of this before? Instead, they just burn down a research lab or two.