DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Clever, but not very accurate. I find it interesting that the president who was in power when the US recession struck is not on the last bill. That would be G.W. Bush. Obama is attempting to correct the mess the previous administration caused and is in no way responsible for the high rate of US unemployment.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Clever, but not very accurate. I find it interesting that the president who was in power when the US recession struck is not on the last bill. That would be G.W. Bush. Obama is attempting to correct the mess the previous administration caused and is in no way responsible for the high rate of US unemployment.

We can debate this till the cows come home, but Bush did not start this recession, he was just an accelerant, This recession was coming a long time before Bush. Obama came along and quadrupled the recession. Never mind what the stock market shows, educated people are still out of work or doing minimum wage jobs. No, the average person has not seen a improvement. Many who lost their jobs have just fallen off the unemployment grid and are still out of work. Those with money are still making money, those unemployed engineers, teachers, nurses etc. are still out of work. Yes, the Obama recovery project has finally reached the health fields, with massive layoffs starting this week.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Just for the record, Alexander Hamilton ($10.00) and Benjamin Franklin ($100.00) were never President.
Are your pants always in a knot like this??...It's a joke son, a funny, a laugh.....don't you get it?.... ease off...take your shoes off....put your feet up and relax man.....

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
DaSleeper, if you read my posts, you must realize that I agree with you on most topics. My post was not meant to criticize you, it was meant for the ignorant masses who know nothing about the United States except hate it and besmirch it.

I am wearing my comfortable slipppers. I can't pretty well put my feet up while I am on the computer. I am about as relaxed as I can ever get.

Sense of humour is a precious attribute. I am confident I have it.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Another tidbit of info about United States Currency: the image of Salmon P. Chase appears on the $10.000 bill. He was not a President, but a Supreme Court Justice.