Is Mr. and Mrs. against the U.S. Constitution?

Winnipeg10

Nominee Member
Sep 15, 2006
Mister and Misses of German origin is in rule "a noble
title which is an honorable form of addressing a human being" that the
United States is clearly in objection with according to the
constitutional laws of the United States of America.

All those residing in the United States of America that behold
dishonorable titles of Mr. and Mrs. are against the constitutional laws
of the United States of America in which Prussia shall adhere to.

You would address the President of the United States as President and
not Mr. President as this is in disrespect to the President as well as
you would address the Speaker of the House as "Speaker of the House"
and not Mr. Speaker as this is also a form of disrespect, and against
the laws of the United States of America.

Those who bear the title of Mr. and or Mrs. in the United States of
America are dishonorable to the laws of the Constitution of the United
States of America.

King Fernidad, "The Kingdom of Prussia and it's Empires does not
recognize it's noble titles of Mr. and Mrs. in the United States of
America and is in accordance to the laws of the United States of
America and it's Constitution."

King Fernidad Friedrich is to file a discrimination suit in the U.S. Supreme Court over the Noble Titles.

King of Prussia, Kaiser Fernidad III of Germany and Great Pasha of the
Ottoman Empire and Egypt as the Emperor of the Two Americas and the
Holy League of Prussia

Last edited:
Reactions: Ron in Regina

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Mr. and Mrs is fine. It's Mr & Mr that is causing grief (lesbian weddings don't bother the judeo chrissy fascists for some reason). Where have youn been? Prussia?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
His driveway stops short of the road.
His posts are good for a laugh, though. :D

Winnipeg10

Nominee Member
Sep 15, 2006
Just remember... I own the titles Mr. and Mrs. and I can relinquish them on anyone if I so wish. :lol:

F.F. Prussia

Downhome_Woman

Electoral Member
Dec 2, 2008
Ontariariario
Huh?!?! You make NO sense whatsoever. The title of Mrs - not to mention Miss or Ms have changed throughout time. not only that, the title of 'Mr (mister), in English, merely relates to a boy who has reached the age of 13 and can now don long pants as opposed to wearing the short pants of a child. Mr, Mrs, Ms - give me a break these titles come and go, It's not the honorific - it's the behaviour that matters. As far as what is proper in Germany or Austria - there is nothing in the constitutions of either Canada or the USA that forbid the use of the honorifics Mr or Mrs - or even MS.? That has nothing to do with Canada - or, I should suspect, the United States of America. North America isn't Prussian - thank heavens..What can i say - is this a language issue? did you for some bizarre reason seem to believe that what you feel is right in Germanic Europe should apply here? Mr. Mrs - Ms - they have nothing to do with the constitutions of either the States or Canada.
Come on. stop and take a breath. All that's happened is that you've come off looking like a very strange person.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Huh?!?! You make NO sense whatsoever. The title of Mrs - not to mention Miss or Ms have changed throughout time. not only that, the title of 'Mr (mister), in English, merely relates to a boy who has reached the age of 13 and can now don long pants as opposed to wearing the short pants of a child. Mr, Mrs, Ms - give me a break these titles come and go, It's not the honorific - it's the behaviour that matters. As far as what is proper in Germany or Austria - there is nothing in the constitutions of either Canada or the USA that forbid the use of the honorifics Mr or Mrs - or even MS.? That has nothing to do with Canada - or, I should suspect, the United States of America. North America isn't Prussian - thank heavens..What can i say - is this a language issue? did you for some bizarre reason seem to believe that what you feel is right in Germanic Europe should apply here? Mr. Mrs - Ms - they have nothing to do with the constitutions of either the States or Canada.
Come on. stop and take a breath. All that's happened is that you've come off looking like a very strange person.
Scroll back, sweetie. I think several people have pointed that out. *giggling head off here* He is funny sometimes, though.

Winnipeg10

Nominee Member
Sep 15, 2006

Wrong. Mr. Ms. Mrs. and Master are all german titles of nobility which decended upon the United States and Canada. As King of Prussia with ownership of these titles as they are from the Prussian Royal Family.

I will grant you, and the rest, with my permission and by my permission only, to use them. (considering your of good nature).

Now, having said this you might as well say, "Well, it's a God given right to have." which is also incorrect. It is my God given pleasure to bestow these titles upon the public, also it is my God given authority to relinquish these titles.

Sincerely,

F.F. Prussia

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Here's the required reading so that you're up to speed on this current Thread. :lol:

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/us-american-politics/87332-why-does-u-s-try.html

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
Some folks have far too much time on their hands, and I fear it will only get worse. Like Burton Cummings said once in an interview that there's not much else to do when it gets cold but to compose music. I guess there are others who have less productive, though mildly entertaining talents, if in fact Winnipeg10 does actually reside there.