Yellow-Bellied Spineless Cowards

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
"cost American lives"...:roll:

President Obama’s sudden reversal of the Pentagon’s decision to release photos of detainee abuse came, it has been reported, after several top generals including Gen. Petraeus and Gen. Odierno cautioned that they believed the release would cost American lives.
The President’s explanation during today’s press conference was certainly perplexing. He simultaneously argued that the photos didn’t contain anything “particularly sensational” and that releasing them would “further inflame anti-American opinion.” The ACLU has condemned the move, saying it was “profoundly inconsistent with the promise of transparency that President Obama has made time after time.”
The timing of the release may have as much to do with his decision as any serious concerns about the troops. The Pentagon release was due on May 28, while President Obama intends to deliver a high profile talk in Egypt only a week later, on June 4. The release of yet more photos detailing the abuse of prisoners by US forces would likely cast an uncomfortable shadow on the Obama talk.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Well, We all know what happened ..I've seen all the pics I need to see .We have ways to make people talk...Without violence, Call it freedom of speech.Then all you gotta do is listen..Violence makes people HATE..Creates more problems than it solves....Next time ,There will be no pictures..

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
Sweeping it under the carpet won`t work.
9/11 was just a taste of what they deserve and the world`s hearts *some openly, most secretly*, rejoiced.:lol:
Americans have it coming to them....the sooner the better IMO.:smile:

Well, We all know what happened ..I've seen all the pics I need to see .We have ways to make people talk...Without violence, Call it freedom of speech.Then all you gotta do is listen..Violence makes people HATE..Creates more problems than it solves....Next time ,There will be no pictures..

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
9/11 was just a taste of what they deserve and the world`s hearts rejoiced.:lol:

Hee Hee... Ha Ha... no pictures for you JBee!

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
9/11 was just a taste of what they deserve and the world`s hearts *some openly, most secretly*, rejoiced.:lol:

How does not releasing more pictures of a prosecuted case contribute anything or even constitute sweeping it under the carpet? The world has seen how the prisoners were treated and degraded. The soldiers directly responsible were prosecuted and while some might argue that the punishments for those mistreatments should have gone higher up the chain of command (and I would have liked to have seen that as well), it becomes about what can be proven in court, you know, presumed innocence and due process? Releasing more pictures just becomes a pseudo-masturbatory exercise for American haters, more propaganda they can use to just their own hate and vitriol.

And as for the Americans "having it coming to them" ni 9/11, what do they deserve that you don't?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Releasing more pictures just becomes a pseudo-masturbatory exercise for American haters, more propaganda they can use to just their own hate and vitriol.

Which is EXACTLY what JBee is and nothing more. I think JBee feels he has been short changed in life and this is what keeps him going.

And as for the Americans "having it coming to them" ni 9/11, what do they deserve that you don't?

Oh that is just JBee's online temper tantrum. I chuckled at that comment as it reminded me of a child lying on the floor kicking and screaming when he is told no.

"I can't see those pictures! I want them! I hate you! I hope you die! WAAAA... WAAAA."

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
I hadn`t heard of these new pics till yesterday. No matter...it`s more pics of Americans splattering that gives me reason to chuckle.:smile:

Which is EXACTLY what JBee is and nothing more. I think JBee feels he has been short changed in life and this is what keeps him going.

Oh that is just JBee's online temper tantrum. I chuckled at that comment as it reminded me of a child lying on the floor kicking and screaming when he is told no.

"I can't see those pictures! I want them! I hate you! I hope you die! WAAAA... WAAAA."

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Does it matter? We all know in our heart of hearts that the US deserved 9/11. We all know most of the world`s population secretly felt a sense of relief on that beautiful day.

Yeah but we did it to ourselves so you have said in the past... it was all part of our plan!

The world has not been safe since from us!

MMMWAAAAHAHAHA! <evil laugh>

Now WHeres my POP-CORN!?:lol:

Enjoy the clip because you aren't going to see those pictures!

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
You brought it upon yourselves, Cletus.

Ever since, you now realize, as a country, you are more of a threat to yourselves....and that fact alone, makes me smile. :smile:

Yeah but we did it to ourselves so you have said in the past... it was all part of our plan!

The world has not been safe since from us!

MMMWAAAAHAHAHA! <evil laugh>

Enjoy the clip because you aren't going to see those pictures!

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Who cares? 9/11 was but mere entertainment to me as a Canadian. Bring on the pop-corn!!:cool:

A bunch of CANADIANS died on 9-11.

But, of course, you are too busy trying to avoid drooling on your shoes to take THAT into consideration.

:angryfire:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I want to hear his response to that one Colpy!

What do you say JBee? Did you enjoy the Canadians "splattering" as well?