Quit picking on Obama……


BaalsTears
+1 / -1
#4171
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

"your side"

correction: insert the words "the majority"


the majority won the election fair & square

the majority did not put an empty seat on a stage with a senile stooge who botched every line and overspent his allotted time

the majority did not swift boat their opponent with slanderous lies as your heroes did in 2008

the majority fulfilled their pledge from the August 2008 DNC convention in enacting HCR


Now if you were honest you would admit it is your Republican heroes who are engaging in obstructionism in creating legislation consistent with the MAJORITY's wishes from Aug 2008.




As for the right wing myth that Obamacare is costly, see:


How California Is Debunking The GOP’s Obamacare Talking Points (external - login to view)



How California Is Debunking The GOP's Obamacare Talking Points | ThinkProgress (external - login to view)




On Thursday, California officials revealed insurance companies’ opening bids for the state’s Obamacare marketplace in 2014. The numbers are great for consumers — and terrible for right-wing fear mongering over the health law.
Covered California, the agency tasked with constructing and maintaining the Golden State’s insurance marketplace, announced in a press release that rates submitted by 13 insurers for the 2014 individual marketplace were far lower than initially expected, ranging from a stunning 29 percent below the current average premium for small business health plans to only two percent above them.







... more ...

I live in California. What you have cited about the application of Obamacare in California is false. Completely false. So false in fact that I would prefer that no one on the American left consider me a fellow citizen.

Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

Well, at least there are lots of Obama-phones in California and the good folks that bought that malarkey can call the (800) to slake their fury

California is Leftist Disneyland. What is being established out here in the Golden State is what George Orwell referred to as "Oligarchical Collectivism." It's really quite amazing to observe first hand. It will end badly because that which cannot be sustained will not be sustained.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#4172
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTearsView Post

I live in California. What you have cited about the application of Obamacare in California is false. Completely false. So false in fact that I would prefer that no one on the American left consider me a fellow citizen.

It doesn't matter to the tards what they post. As long as their ignorant base believes it.
 
captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+1
#4173
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTearsView Post

California is Leftist Disneyland. What is being established out here in the Golden State is what George Orwell referred to as "Oligarchical Collectivism." It's really quite amazing to observe first hand. It will end badly because that which cannot be sustained will not be sustained.

It is not that different than a snake eating it's own tail... Eventually you run out of 'snake'
 
Walter
#4174
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher;1751421LOL! [B

HIGHEST [/B]corporate profits since 1900.

Now you know; the Bamster loves the rich.
 
gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
#4175
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

Hey goph; how do the foreclosure and unemployment rates under the Democrats stack-up since 1900?

(hehehe)



You mean under the Reagan and Bush regimes or under Hoover?



Hooverville:






Reaganville:









Who started the Great Depression?

Republican Hoover


Who started the Great Recession?


Republican Bush



--------------



but you know the story:



BLAME OBAMA!





Quote:

I live in California. What you have cited about the application of Obamacare in California is false. Completely false. So false in fact that I would prefer that no one on the American left consider me a fellow citizen.


California is Leftist Disneyland. What is being established out here in the Golden State is what George Orwell referred to as "Oligarchical Collectivism." It's really quite amazing to observe first hand. It will end badly because that which cannot be sustained will not be sustained.



Reichsters want to believe their myths even though it is nothing more than bullshït - while you may have convinced Eagle of your belief, you failed to present even the slightest evidence to refute that finding.

Where is your "proof"?
 
captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
#4176
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

You mean under the Reagan and Bush regimes or under Hoover?


No.... I mean the actual rates of unemployment and home foreclosure since 1900.

You seem to be confident that the US is in the height of prosperity since 1900, so all I'm asking is that you compare some other interesting rates that also reflect the state of society.

Nice pictures by the way... I found a few as well that relate to the Democrats recent raging success - you remember, highest corporate profits since 1900, right?



Nice picture of an entire abandoned area in Illinois.
\
Say, isn't Illinois the state where the President is from?
 
Walter
#4177
But...but...Obama.

IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family | CNS News (external - login to view)
 
EagleSmack
#4178
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

You mean under the Reagan and Bush regimes or under Hoover?



Hooverville:






Reaganville:









Who started the Great Depression?

Republican Hoover


Who started the Great Recession?


Republican Bush

(external - login to view)



Quote:


but you know the story:



BLAME OBAMA!




Reichsters want to believe their myths even though it is nothing more than bullshït - while you may have convinced Eagle of your belief, you failed to present even the slightest evidence to refute that finding.

Where is your "proof"?

(external - login to view)
 
DaSleeper
+1
#4179

Allen West on Impeaching Obama After All These Scandals - 6113 - YouTube




He must be a racist,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
 
gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
#4180
Quote:

Captain,

No.... I mean the actual rates of unemployment and home foreclosure since 1900.

Hey Cap - go to NPR for today's show on the economy TALK OF THE NATION:


highest housing prices in 7 years

highest consumer confidence in 4 years

Stock Market having RECORD highs




BLAME OBAMA


[insert pic of broken record]

Allen West - yeah he should talk about scandals when he was involved in a major doozy himself.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#4181
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Hey Cap - go to NPR for today's show on the economy TALK OF THE NATION:


highest housing prices in 7 years

highest consumer confidence in 4 years

Stock Market having RECORD highs




BLAME OBAMA


[insert pic of broken record]

Yep, things are booming again! More new vehicles were sold in May than in any other month since the recession in 2008.
 
gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
#4182
and imagine how much better the economy would be if that jobs bill had been passed by the obstructionst Republicans in Congress
 
captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
#4183
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Hey Cap - go to NPR for today's show on the economy TALK OF THE NATION:


highest housing prices in 7 years

highest consumer confidence in 4 years

Stock Market having RECORD highs




BLAME OBAMA

How many cities are either on the verge of, or actually filed for bankruptcy during Obama's tenure? Bush's? Clinton? Reagan? etc

It's pretty clear why you want to avoid the question on rates of unemployment and foreclosure under the present Democratic gvt... Put simply, it will deflate any and every argument that you can put forward.

Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

and imagine how much better the economy would be if that jobs bill had been passed by the obstructionst Republicans in Congress

Out of curiosity, why didn't teh Dems do exactly that when they had control of both houses?

.. An interesting question isn't it - and likely one that you would prefer not to answer
 
BaalsTears
-1
#4184
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

It is not that different than a snake eating it's own tail... Eventually you run out of 'snake'

Indeed, the analogy is apt.
 
Locutus
+1
#4185

quotJoe Biden reveals his reason for livingquot - YouTube



I keep expecting Biden to poke himself in the eye with a fork then pee his pants.
 
Locutus
#4186
The fun never ends with these punks:


Make Room for Islamistgate: The Obama Administration’s Newest, (Biggest?) Scandal (external - login to view)


"Currently the Obama administration is facing three big scandals — the IRS targeting, the bugging of AP and Fox, and Benghazi. Now we have scandal Number Four, just as large in scope.

For the last four years, the Obama administration has conducted a major “outreach” program to Islamic groups in the United States and in the Middle East. In a comprehensive article, investigative journalist Patrick Poole now presents the full scoop and scope of what’s been going on. His article — “Blind to Terror: The U.S. Government’s Disastrous Muslim Outreach Efforts and the Impact on U.S. Policy” — appearing in the new Summer issue of the MERIA Journal is a game-changer.

You may think that you know about this subject, but the scandal extends far beyond what you have heard. (external - login to view)"


Blazing Cat Fur: Make Room for Islamistgate: The Obama Administration’s Newest, (Biggest?) Scandal (external - login to view)
 
gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
#4187
Hey Captain:








How would these numbers look if your Republicans heroes gave us that jobs bill?
 
captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+1
#4188
Pretty funny gopher.... When you've hit rock bottom, there is only one way you can go.

So - how about that analysis of comparing foreclosure and unemployment rates coming along from 1900 to present?....... Still no answer, eh. I guess that the numbers would not look so pretty.

Too bad that the Dems didn't pass any employment related bills when they controlled both houses
 
gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
#4189
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

Pretty funny gopher.... When you've hit rock bottom, there is only one way you can go.

So - how about that analysis of comparing foreclosure and unemployment rates coming along from 1900 to present?....... Still no answer, eh. I guess that the numbers would not look so pretty.

Too bad that the Dems didn't pass any employment related bills when they controlled both houses


We discussed that before Captain - as I already told you it was expected that the stimulus package would create those jobs. But your right wing corporate welfare recipients took the money and ran.


When you've hit rock bottom, there is only one way you can go.

Dunno about how foreclosure rates compare today to the Republican created Great Depression but it's a good bet the unemployment rate is considerably lower today than then. Significantly, we hit rock bottom during the 1930s and early 2000s under Republican regimes. But I wouldn't consider that funny.
 
captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
#4190
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

We discussed that before Captain - as I already told you it was expected that the stimulus package would create those jobs. But your right wing corporate welfare recipients took the money and ran.

The Dems should have let all the banks fail then, I suppose that the foreclosure and unemployment rates would have been even more extreme.

Besides, not everyone suffered. The good folks at Solyndra did pretty well from what I recall

Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Dunno about how foreclosure rates compare today to the Republican created Great Depression but it's a good bet the unemployment rate is considerably lower today than then. Significantly, we hit rock bottom during the 1930s and early 2000s under Republican regimes. But I wouldn't consider that funny.

No, it isn't funny in the least... It's deadly serious.

With that in mind, spare the partisan rhetoric as there is plenty of blame to go around to everyone, but absolving your party of choice is pretty low down on the scale of what reality truly looks like
 
Locutus
#4192
Obama Selects Woman Who Wanted US To Invade Israel Samantha Power, As New UN Ambassador



To Replace Susan Rice as Ambassador to the United Nations, President Obama chose Samatha Power (external - login to view), a woman who once said that the US should send in its military to Israel to enforce a Mid East peace.

How long do you think it will be before Power uses that board as tool to de-legitimize Israel?

Power was a foreign policy adviser to the Obama campaign in 2008 when she blamed the Jews (external - login to view) for the criticism of then Candidate Obama's foreign policy platform.

"There will be situations where the priority is self-defence," she says, indicating that a preference for multilateralism only goes so far. "President Obama, like every other leader on earth, is still going to be looking out for national and economic interests. States don't cease to be states overnight just because they get a great visionary as their new president." But it is politically impossible for Obama to talk to Hamas, even if he wants to. She can't say that, though, especially when vicious internet smears are making lurid allegations about his "Muslim past"...."So much of it is about: 'Is he going to be good for the Jews?'"

more

"The Lid": Obama Selects Woman Who Wanted US To Invade Israel Samantha Power, As New UN Ambassador (external - login to view)
 
gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
#4193
Quote:

Captain,

Solyndra did pretty well



So did Bechtel and Halliburton.



Quote:

Power was a foreign policy adviser to the Obama campaign in 2008 when she blamed the Jews (external - login to view) for the criticism of then Candidate Obama's foreign policy platform.


Obama got 70% of the Jewish vote.
 
BaalsTears
-1
#4194
What is the state of American social cohesion today? Is it strong or is it unraveling? What impact has President Obama had on the state of American social cohesion?
 
EagleSmack
#4195
Obamacare in Action!

Kathleen Sebelius at center of storm over child’s lung transplant - Brett Norman - POLITICO.com (external - login to view)

It takes a judges order to save a child's life on Obamacare.

www.politico.com/story/2013/0...9.html?hp=t1_3 (external - login to view)
 
Tecumsehsbones
#4196
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Obama Selects Woman Who Wanted US To Invade Israel Samantha Power, As New UN Ambassador
To Replace Susan Rice as Ambassador to the United Nations, President Obama chose Samatha Power, a woman who once said that the US should send in its military to Israel to enforce a Mid East peace.
How long do you think it will be before Power uses that board as tool to de-legitimize Israel?
Power was a foreign policy adviser to the Obama campaign in 2008 when she blamed the Jews for the criticism of then Candidate Obama's foreign policy platform.
"There will be situations where the priority is self-defence," she says, indicating that a preference for multilateralism only goes so far. "President Obama, like every other leader on earth, is still going to be looking out for national and economic interests. States don't cease to be states overnight just because they get a great visionary as their new president." But it is politically impossible for Obama to talk to Hamas, even if he wants to. She can't say that, though, especially when vicious...

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
Your sources are lying.

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Obamacare in Action!

Kathleen Sebelius at center of storm over child’s lung transplant - Brett Norman - POLITICO.com (external - login to view)

It takes a judges order to save a child's life on Obamacare.

Sarah Murnaghan lung transplant case: Sebelius ordered to make exception on transplant - Brett Norman and Jason Millman - POLITICO.com (external - login to view)

I note the article does not say when the transplant priority policy was established. Might be kinda interesting to know.
 
captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
#4197
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

So did Bechtel and Halliburton.


Great examples. Add in Apple and Google and ask yourself what all these companies have in common.

The answer should shed some light on the corporate profit issue you have raised
 
EagleSmack
#4198
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post


I note the article does not say when the transplant priority policy was established. Might be kinda interesting to know.

Hope and CHANGE!

Remember that?

No worries... the judge bailed out the administration.
 
Walter
#4199
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Obamacare in Action!

Kathleen Sebelius at center of storm over child’s lung transplant - Brett Norman - POLITICO.com (external - login to view)

It takes a judges order to save a child's life on Obamacare.

Sarah Murnaghan lung transplant case: Sebelius ordered to make exception on transplant - Brett Norman and Jason Millman - POLITICO.com (external - login to view)

Sibelius did the right thing for once. You don't want the guvmint to start deciding who lives and who dies. (IPAB is coming soon enough)
 
EagleSmack
#4200
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

Sibelius did the right thing for once. You don't want the guvmint to start deciding who lives and who dies. (IPAB is coming soon enough)

Unless I am missing something... the judge made the call.

I thought Obamacare was going to fix all this.

Hope and Change.
 

Similar Threads

11
Gorilla Wasn't Picking A Fight
by mt_pockets1000 | Jun 20th, 2009
14
Picking Fights
by Jersay | Jun 22nd, 2006
no new posts