Iraq's Shocking Human Toll....

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Iraq's Shocking Human Toll: About 1 Million Killed, 4.5 Million Displaced, 1-2 Million Widows, 5 Million Orphans

Now that Bush is gone, perhaps the United States can honestly face the damage they have wrought and the responsibilities they must accept from it.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=12150
------------------------------------------
And the Bush gang expects to get away with it? I vote for the same treatment Saddam was given!!!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
And the Bush gang expects to get away with it? I vote for the same treatment Saddam was given!!!

Dancing-loon

You got my vote on it. Don't expect support from Eagle Shack though.
The US propaganda machine did such a fine job of demonizing Iraqis that probably most Americans don't care about the human suffering their country has inflicted. And all this was to get rid of one man, eh! Totally amazing.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Funny, Global Research had earlier been used to claim more dead than that.

I guess the real problem in Iraq is the frequent rising of zombies.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
For eight years Bush and his ganag have been taking a crap right in front of Republicans and the fact they still eat it says something.

However the common consesous is Bush was the worst preident ever and is responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans and Iraqi's.

Take a page from Frost Nixon, when the president does it's not illegal.

Sad truth is many Republicans don't care about others dying.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Iraq's Shocking Human Toll: About 1 Million Killed, 4.5 Million Displaced, 1-2 Million Widows, 5 Million Orphans

Fantasy number... made up

Now that Bush is gone, perhaps the United States can honestly face the damage they have wrought and the responsibilities they must accept from it.

Well maybe Canada can take responsibility for the 1,000,000 Rwandans they killed.

Get away with what? He's in Texas horseback riding...go visit him. :lol:

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Okay, if that number is fake which may be could you tell us what the real numbers are?

Since you claim to be in the military perhaps you are privy to info us regular folks don't.

Please....enlighten us and source it....thanks.

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007

Dancing-loon

You got my vote on it. Don't expect support from Eagle Shack though.
The US propaganda machine did such a fine job of demonizing Iraqis that probably most Americans don't care about the human suffering their country has inflicted. And all this was to get rid of one man, eh! Totally amazing.
Yes, demonizing is the word!! How else can one explain the torture photos?
Thanks for your support on this issue, Cliffy. I don't care about Eagle and Zzarchov... they are gone from my radar!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=12150
------------------------------------------

I wonder if Bush is also going to carry the can for the milions killed by insurgents. The Sunnis and ****ties aren't exactly altar boys.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Ooooooooops that word was meant to be "Shiites", I must have slipped an "i" in the wrong place.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
I wonder if Bush is also going to carry the can for the milions killed by insurgents. The Sunnis and ****ties aren't exactly altar boys.

Who created the situation that alowed a near civil war?

Bush and his illegal unneccessary war that's who.

Not sure why cons are hell bent on giving Bush a pass on this disaster.

It's about trolling than anything else.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Yes, demonizing is the word!! How else can one explain the torture photos?
Thanks for your support on this issue, Cliffy. I don't care about Eagle and Zzarchov... they are gone from my radar!!!!

Dangerous habit D-L, just to ignore people because they don't agree.

Global Research has been shown many times not to bother with the basic standards of fact checking.

How is it you can question that Germany in WWII could have behaved as it did because of the inhumanity involved, but you can unquestioningly believe that the USA is so evil?

Regardless if either or both or neither are correct, your level of skepticism is at odds with yourself. Right or Wrong, its a good self-learning experience to wonder why you aren't consistent with yourself.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Dangerous habit D-L, just to ignore people because they don't agree.

Tell Eagle that, he has been hiding from me for quite some time now, not sure why.

I don't think he is an intellectual coward but my feelings on that are starting to change.

Oh well.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
"Who created the situation that alowed a near civil war?"- SADDAM

So the situation after the invasion was Saddams fault?

Interesting, tell me, how is that possible when he no longer had control of the country.....which he did however brutal it was.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Tell Eagle that, he has been hiding from me for quite some time now, not sure why.

I don't think he is an intellectual coward but my feelings on that are starting to change.

Oh well.

Ok... If this is an olive branch I will take it. I ignore you above all and only you because from the moment you showed up here on CanCon you were just being an a**. Trying to bait me at every post so I said fine... no more reindeer games for Avro.

If EVERY argument with you is going to go into an exchange of insults and insults ONLY then I will continue to ignore you. You have to admit that when you and I went back and forth it was only to call each other names.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Well that is why I sarcastically accused Canadians of killing 1,000,000 Rwandans. They didn't kill many, if any, and the toll was most likely 800,000. However if the US is going to get the blame for every single death in Iraq and the death toll exagerrated turn about is fair play is it not?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Okay, if that number is fake which may be could you tell us what the real numbers are?

Since you claim to be in the military perhaps you are privy to info us regular folks don't.

Please....enlighten us and source it....thanks.

I was in the military but that was years ago. I would never be able to be on the NET as much if I was still in the Marines. My job allows me to do this providing I get my work done.

If I was to get a count and source I doubt you would believe it.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
I was in the military but that was years ago. I would never be able to be on the NET as much if I was still in the Marines. My job allows me to do this providing I get my work done.

If I was to get a count and source I doubt you would believe it.

I just want the truth.

Can you provide it?