How does the crow taste?

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Peter Schiff was the only one who was bang on in this, and he as treated to big heap of ridicule. No doubt the rest of em hadn't had time to sell sell sell, and wanted the markets to stay up till they got the hell out.

It was really nice to see Ben Stein play.......LOSE BEN STEINS' MONEY !!...:lol: . Hope the arrogant prick lost a bundle.

Now, lessee, today's pick is..........BCE?, BNS, RBC......? gold futures.......almost ready for the buy-in, folks??

:idea:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
video

I thought this was entertaining. :lol:

One thing I noticed that was very ironic is the "Coldwell Banker" real estate sign right near the beginning and just from local observations in my own community figured out years ago that virtually all of C.B.'s listing are greatly overpriced by as much as 30%. It's all just greed and bullsh*t, if you can convince a prospective vendor that their house is worth a $million of course they are going to list with you.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Peter Schiff was the only one who was bang on in this, and he as treated to big heap of ridicule. No doubt the rest of em hadn't had time to sell sell sell, and wanted the markets to stay up till they got the hell out.

It was really nice to see Ben Stein play.......LOSE BEN STEINS' MONEY !!...:lol: . Hope the arrogant prick lost a bundle.

Now, lessee, today's pick is..........BCE?, BNS, RBC......? gold futures.......almost ready for the buy-in, folks??

:idea:
Nice to know you are right once in a while despite conventional wisdom. Note that all the "experts" that think everything is coming up roses have a vested interest in keeping the cash flowing.
Haven't heard much from all the experts that were gloating about $200 oil a few months ago. Hope they lost a bundle.