RNC race ifor nominee s off and stumbling...

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
Barack Obama is still more than six weeks from White House, and the next Iowa caucuses are more than three years away — so naturally, it’s time to start talking 2012, as a new national poll suggests that Sarah Palin and Mike Huckabee top the list of potential 2012 Republican presidential hopefuls

If the Republicans think they got trounced in November, wait four more years. With a Palin or Huckabee (or combination of both) they will possibly become non-existant.

It was the backing of the fundamentalist evangelicals that sunk them in 2008 and they want to resurrect that platform again?

Seriously, even Bobby Jindal would have a better chance in unseating a Democrat powerhouse.

They should possibly look to people within their own oarty that are at least palatable to the American public like Richard Lugar or Chuck Hagal

Then again, I really did enjoy the field day that the late night talk shows and SNL had with Palin, so maybe in four years we may need a little comedy in the race.

Trex

Electoral Member
Apr 4, 2007
Hither and yon
Barack Obama is still more than six weeks from White House, and the next Iowa caucuses are more than three years away — so naturally, it’s time to start talking 2012, as a new national poll suggests that Sarah Palin and Mike Huckabee top the list of potential 2012 Republican presidential hopefuls

If the Republicans think they got trounced in November, wait four more years. With a Palin or Huckabee (or combination of both) they will possibly become non-existant.

It was the backing of the fundamentalist evangelicals that sunk them in 2008 and they want to resurrect that platform again?

Seriously, even Bobby Jindal would have a better chance in unseating a Democrat powerhouse.

They should possibly look to people within their own oarty that are at least palatable to the American public like Richard Lugar or Chuck Hagal

Then again, I really did enjoy the field day that the late night talk shows and SNL had with Palin, so maybe in four years we may need a little comedy in the race.

Mother of God,
Just let go.

Trex