This politican speaks the truth

Guy1

Nov 10, 2008
Blog of Janusz Korwin Mikke 70 days I am writing to you from abroad. I have decided to blog for the Americans, because I see now an imminent danger hanging over America - and the rest of the world as well, because the United States is now by far the strongest Power in the world. In 1933 a man called Adolf Hitler had seized power in Germany. He had promised “The Change”. He lived up to his promise - very easily in fact even thou the German bureaucracy, formed in the Era of the Empire, was unwilling to cooperate. He managed to do this because he jumped to the opportunity. It was the fire in Reichstag. The fire in the German Parliament had been put by a mentally insane man, but thanks to that act, Adolf Hitler got the special provisions. It was enough. On 9-11 you had had your fire in Reichstag. The problem now as I see it is the special provisions known as the Patriot Act - clearly an anti-American piece of legislation that is already in operation. The Department of Homeland Security, with their rights greater than that of the Bolshevik Cherezvychayka or Gestapo, already exists. The Republicans, even neo-cons, were making relatively mild use of these provisions and possibilities. The men surrounding Mr. Obama may have less mental reservations as Leftists Liberals usually do not have them. And it is evident that the United States bureaucracy is very willing to support Mr. Barack Hussein Obama as he has gotten 92% of the votes in the DC. So you have now only 70 days to get rid of the Patriot Act and to dissolve the Department of Homeland Security, returning to the happy pre 9-11 days. Democrats were generally against Patriot Act, let to keep them to their words. The Republicans should say, “We acknowledge our mistake. You Democrats were right! Let’s together revoke the Patriot Act!” Perhaps you will manage to do it in 70 days. If not, I would not bet for the future of America. You can contain the man but you can not contain the bureaucracy, which is usually straining its legal entitlements to the very end... ...and sometimes beyond it. Remember, it is 70 days.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Blog of Janusz Korwin Mikke 70 days I am writing to you from abroad. I have decided to blog for the Americans, because I see now an imminent danger hanging over America - and the rest of the world as well, because the United States is now by far the strongest Power in the world. In 1933 a man called Adolf Hitler had seized power in Germany. He had promised “The Change”. He lived up to his promise - very easily in fact even thou the German bureaucracy, formed in the Era of the Empire, was unwilling to cooperate. He managed to do this because he jumped to the opportunity. It was the fire in Reichstag. The fire in the German Parliament had been put by a mentally insane man, but thanks to that act, Adolf Hitler got the special provisions. It was enough. On 9-11 you had had your fire in Reichstag. The problem now as I see it is the special provisions known as the Patriot Act - clearly an anti-American piece of legislation that is already in operation. The Department of Homeland Security, with their rights greater than that of the Bolshevik Cherezvychayka or Gestapo, already exists. The Republicans, even neo-cons, were making relatively mild use of these provisions and possibilities. The men surrounding Mr. Obama may have less mental reservations as Leftists Liberals usually do not have them. And it is evident that the United States bureaucracy is very willing to support Mr. Barack Hussein Obama as he has gotten 92% of the votes in the DC. So you have now only 70 days to get rid of the Patriot Act and to dissolve the Department of Homeland Security, returning to the happy pre 9-11 days. Democrats were generally against Patriot Act, let to keep them to their words. The Republicans should say, “We acknowledge our mistake. You Democrats were right! Let’s together revoke the Patriot Act!” Perhaps you will manage to do it in 70 days. If not, I would not bet for the future of America. You can contain the man but you can not contain the bureaucracy, which is usually straining its legal entitlements to the very end... ...and sometimes beyond it. Remember, it is 70 days.

Hey Guy1,

Thank you for the reminder. The first hundred days `sometimes` sets the tone.

scratch