thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
They're all teeth!!!! 8O Like savage animals and one of them has a baby!!!! OMFG!!! The inhumanity!

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
You're talking about a Tabloid magazine from what I can tell.... this suprises you?

Added:

But don't worry, I've seen plenty of tabloids around here in Canada alone in regards to taking down Obama a few pegs.... such as one heading I saw a few days ago "Obama Blows up on Clinton" etc.... these magazines throw out a positive and then the next month they get a negative of that same person.... it's nothing new, it just sells.

Which is why I don't read that crap to begin with.

Hmmm.... is my partner keeping up to her end in the bed? Hmmmm.... *Starts checking off certain boxes*

Oh, is this thing still on? *Clicks Submit before more is heard*

Last edited:

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
They are all teeth and lips aren't they Scott? Cleaming corn shreaders.

A child should be nowhere near that kind of thing. It's too dangerous :angryfire: The parents should be tranquilized and the babies taken somewhere they can be raised safely without the constant threat of being cannibalized! Anything can set people like that off: loud noises, politics, terrorist attacks, etc.. it's just not a safe place for a baby to be!

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Funny, DB and SF.

But let's face it, the media loves Obama.........whether it be the above listed Magazine for the Mentally Defective....or mainstream newspapers.

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
I see consistency here. A cover showing the positives of Obama and his queen or a cover exploiting an issue that should be a non-issue that casts Palin in a negative light.Both are definitely biased towards Obama,but money talks and BS sells.In Canada watch how cbc turns into a 24/7 infomercial for the liberal party.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Just another newspaper coming to its senses. What is wrong with either headline? They are factual and eloquently stated.