McCain: WAR IS THE ANSWER (60 seconds)

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4jl2qtuyv60&feature=email

Every country in the world, would like to see America drop to her knees, quicker then a store front call girl in Amsterdam,all except Israel ,the answer to your great nation is simple WAR....!!!!

WAR IS THE ANSWER ...
America has over 1200 nuclear warheads, its only going to take a few of them to solve your problems.!!! and i will be dam if im not going to use them in my first year in office ,a JOHN McCAIN presidency WILL REDUCE YOUR DEPENDENCY ON FOREIGN OIL BY BLOWING THE MIDDLE EAST TO SMITHEREENS and making all that foreign oil "AMERICAN" oil
Im John McCain and i want to kill KILL KILL I want to see blood and guts and gore and vains in my teeth KILL

this is an ad for JOHN McCAIN

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island

Every country in the world, would like to see America drop to her knees, quicker then a store front call girl in Amsterdam,all except Israel ,the answer to your great nation is simple WAR....!!!!

WAR IS THE ANSWER ...
America has over 1200 nuclear warheads, its only going to take a few of them to solve your problems.!!! and i will be dam if im not going to use them in my first year in office ,a JOHN McCAIN presidency WILL REDUCE YOUR DEPENDENCY ON FOREIGN OIL BY BLOWING THE MIDDLE EAST TO SMITHEREENS and making all that foreign oil "AMERICAN" oil
Im John McCain and i want to kill KILL KILL I want to see blood and guts and gore and vains in my teeth KILL

I'm 'Jane' McCain, and I approve this message----------

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Every country in the world, would like to see America drop to her knees,

I agree. But they are going to have to wait.

quicker then a store front call girl in Amsterdam,

Sounds like you have experience.

all except Israel ,the answer to your great nation is simple WAR....!!!!

What was the question? Oh and by the way...the Brits are in Iraq as well if you haven't noticed. You folks don't have too good a track record if you research your history more than you search...

UFOs
Mayan Calanders
Contrails...err chemtrails
Life on Mars
Doomsday prophecies
etc...
etc...

WAR IS THE ANSWER ...

We had good teachers from our brethren...England

America has over 1200 nuclear warheads,

And we only used two so far!

its only going to take a few of them to solve your problems.!!! and i will be dam if im not going to use them in my first year in office ,a JOHN McCAIN presidency WILL REDUCE YOUR DEPENDENCY ON FOREIGN OIL BY BLOWING THE MIDDLE EAST TO SMITHEREENS and making all that foreign oil "AMERICAN" oil

Got a link? Or two...or a hundred on this?

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
I agree. But they are going to have to wait.

Sounds like you have experience.

What was the question? Oh and by the way...the Brits are in Iraq as well if you haven't noticed. You folks don't have too good a track record if you research your history more than you search...

UFOs
Mayan Calanders
Contrails...err chemtrails
Life on Mars
Doomsday prophecies
etc...
etc...

We had good teachers from our brethren...England

And we only used two so far!

Got a link? Or two...or a hundred on this?

IF YOU HAD WATCHED THE VIDEO, BEFORE YOU BEGAN YOUR TYRANNICAL RANTING AT ME, LIKE YOU SEEM TO LIKE DOING IN ANY OF MY THREADS, YOU WOULD HAVE NOTICED THAT I YET AGAIN, HAVE JUST WRITTEN DOWN THE WORDS FROM THE VIDEO ,NONE OF THIS IS MY POINT OF VIEW, IT IS JUST HUMOROUS DRIVEL, YOU HAVE TAKEN IT OUT OF CONTEXT AGAIN, FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT, OF HAVING A GO AT ME ONCE MORE, PROVING TO ME YOUR INTENT,THAT YOU HAVE NO SENCE OF HUMOR AND TAKE EVERYTHING LITERALLY,CHILL OUT..:roll: