Russia has promised to "Use Tactical Nuclear Weapons Against the United States

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Jeesus, Quandary, whad'ya expect??

The US has always been ready to nuke anyone who attacks THEM............no matter whom.

Get under the kitchen table, that'll save ya..........8O

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Jeesus, Quandary, whad'ya expect??

The US has always been ready to nuke anyone who attacks THEM............no matter whom.

Get under the kitchen table, that'll save ya..........8O

Hey bud im not saying that this has not always been the case ,what im saying is they way bush is acting, i would not put it past the old fool to try something like this, the world does not revolve around America AS BUSH THINKS, i aint scared if its time its time, im just sorry for all the young kids who would have liked a chance at their life's ,a chance to grow up a chance to fall in love to be loved ,i have had my chance at fun, i just think that change is coming and no matter what ,it is going to have big consequences...:?: hopefully those in the know, or who have the power to do this , realise what will happen IF...

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Hey bud im not saying that this has not always been the case ,what im saying is they way bush is acting, i would not put it past the old fool to try something like this, the world does not revolve around America AS BUSH THINKS, i aint scared if its time its time, im just sorry for all the young kids who would have liked a chance at their life's ,a chance to grow up a chance to fall in love to be loved ,i have had my chance at fun, i just think that change is coming and no matter what ,it is going to have big consequences...:?: hopefully those in the know, or who have the power to do this , realise what will happen IF...

Um... reality calling.... The vast majority on this planet have come after the first atomic bomb fission fried a big part of humanity. I remember little songs that went like "Duck and Cover". I'm 52 ... and still only get fried at my leisure....

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Um... reality calling.... The vast majority on this planet have come after the first atomic bomb fission fried a big part of humanity. I remember little songs that went like "Duck and Cover". I'm 52 ... and still only get fried at my leisure....

Um... reality calling.
What do you mean...???

The vast majority on this planet have come after the first atomic bomb fission fried a big part of humanity
this makes no seance to me please explain what you mean im sure ,you have a point its just im not getting it ...:?:

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
What do you mean...???

this makes no seance to me please explain what you mean im sure ,you have a point its just im not getting it ...:?:

...im just sorry for all the young kids who would have liked a chance at their life's ,a chance to grow up a chance to fall in love to be loved ,i have had my chance at fun, i just think that change is coming and no matter what ,it is going to have big consequences...
hopefully those in the know, or who have the power to do this , realise what will happen IF...

How many times has this been said since August 6, 1945 - especially after the Cold War got nutty and the grand race was on to see who could peel the most layers off the face of the earth. It hasn't happened yet ... and it won't be a Russia/US confrontation that starts it off. They have brains enough to restrain themselves. It will be done "in the name of God" - whomever's it may be....

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
How many times has this been said since August 6, 1945 - especially after the Cold War got nutty and the grand race was on to see who could peel the most layers off the face of the earth. It hasn't happened yet ... and it won't be a Russia/US confrontation that starts it off. They have brains enough to restrain themselves. It will be done "in the name of God" - whomever's it may be....

To the point as usual, lw

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com

Russia have brains enough to restrain themselves, but does the despot bush that's the question ,i grew up like you under this threat and the more i hear bush speaking the more likely it is that somebody's gonna say, "enough is enough " i respect your point of view and i know/hope that this is just a show of force but earlier this year ,Russia sent 8 planes over our air space ,and waged there asses in our faces ,just to show that that is all it would take they aint worried are they in my mind it is who is going to show the most restraint i just think that bush will falter thats all ...

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Russia have brains enough to restrain themselves, but does the despot bush that's the question ,i grew up like you under this threat and the more i hear bush speaking the more likely it is that somebody's gonna say, "enough is enough " i respect your point of view and i know/hope that this is just a show of force but earlier this year ,Russia sent 8 planes over our air space ,and waged there asses in our faces ,just to show that that is all it would take they aint worried are they in my mind it is who is going to show the most restraint i just think that bush will falter thats all ...

What has really changed quandary since 1989--zip--both the former super powers are bankrupt but try to put up a good front.
Not worth my Loonie in the slot machine!

With all due respect.
s.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
What has really changed quandary since 1989--zip--both the former super powers are bankrupt but try to put up a good front.
Not worth my Loonie in the slot machine!

With all due respect.
s.

These are tactical Nuclear Weapons them being two ss 21medium range ballistic missile launchers not the big ones so relativity speaking not big atomic megaton bombs but small nukes ..:-|

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
At least someone is laughing!

worrying about stuff never solved anything ,and it sure aint how i intend to go about my life, if i worried about every thing that ive posted here on CC in the past 4 months, i would be to dam scared to leave my bed ,and talking of which its 6:47am here time for mine ..catch up with you tomorrow m8....:cya:

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
I wonder what the battle field would look like once tactical short range nukes have been deployed. I suppose that while CCCP was going through bankruptcy and divorce, the US has developed some sophisticated guidance and delivery mechanisms. As well as stealth technology. I would have to say the edge goes to the US/NATO on this front.

But how close to home does the US/NATO have to come for Russia to unleash the ICBM contingent rusting away in the country side? Think the West would pull up just before that time and place has been reached?

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
I wonder what the battle field would look like once tactical short range nukes have been deployed. I suppose that while CCCP was going through bankruptcy and divorce, the US has developed some sophisticated guidance and delivery mechanisms. As well as stealth technology. I would have to say the edge goes to the US/NATO on this front.

But how close to home does the US/NATO have to come for Russia to unleash the ICBM contingent rusting away in the country side? Think the West would pull up just before that time and place has been reached?

......out in the less populated states and apparently costing a fortune in maintenance like the Russian subs rusting in ports....

btw------great signature

scratch

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
If they use thier nukes I'll be forced to resume building my inter-contenental balistic maple syrup missle again, and this time I have a drill press which I didn't the last time I threatened the planet.