Preparing the Battlefield

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
your poitical leaders will do what ever it takes to continue there war in iran

late last year, Congress agreed to a request from President Bush to fund a major escalation of covert operations against Iran, according to current and former military, intelligence, and congressional sources. These operations, for which the President sought up to four hundred million dollars, were described in a Presidential Finding signed by Bush, and are designed to destabilize the country’s religious leadership. The covert activities involve support of the minority Ahwazi Arab and Baluchi groups and other dissident organizations. They also include gathering intelligence about Iran’s suspected nuclear-weapons program.
Clandestine operations against Iran are not new. United States Special Operations Forces have been conducting cross-border operations from southern Iraq, with Presidential authorization, since last year

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
In recent months, according to the Iranian media, there has been a surge in violence in Iran; it is impossible at this early stage, however, to credit JSOC or C.I.A. activities, or to assess their impact on the Iranian leadership. The Iranian press reports are being carefully monitored by retired Air Force Colonel Sam Gardiner, who has taught strategy at the National War College and now conducts war games centered on Iran for the federal government, think tanks, and universities. The Iranian press “is very open in describing the killings going on inside the country,” Gardiner said. It is, he said, “a controlled press, which makes it more important that it publishes these things. We begin to see inside the government.” He added, “Hardly a day goes by now we don’t see a clash somewhere.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Intelligence is not measured in ones ability to find answers. It is measured in ones ability to ask the questions.

The problem is that here in North America we don't know what fascism looks like, we don't know what the social and political changes look like; we don't know how a society can transform. We have all kinds of opinions but the general consensus is that it couldn't happen here. That somehow our elite are above such things, or that the people would have to approve, or that a revolution would be needed etc,.. basically people have no clue. We think that words on a bit of paper somewhere (constitutions, charters, etc) is all we need to protect us. What is worse is that this new corporate fascism is an entirely new phenomenon. People have never heard of international agreements that can trump a nations laws. It's hard to imagine; wouldn't we just vote new people in to change it, drop out? It is sobering to remember that most people living under fascism don't know they are. In Nazi Germany for example most people had no idea Hitler was a fascist. They didn't know until they lost the war and the victors informed them. Who is going to inform us?

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Intelligence is not measured in one's ability to find answers. It is measured in ones ability to ask the questions.
BTW, I think it was Dave Barry that this quote is from. I am pretty sure that Quarry couldn't come up with it all by his lonesome. In any case it is hogwash. Real intelligence is shown when you can ask relevant questions and then figure out the answer for yourself.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
BTW, I think it was Dave Barry that this quote is from. I am pretty sure that Quarry couldn't come up with it all by his lonesome. In any case it is hogwash. Real intelligence is shown when you can ask relevant questions and then figure out the answer for yourself.

like you would know.!! instead of answering anything, you try to criticize a quote, how very unintelligent of you, did you read the article posted in this thread or not,or is it your nature to be ignorant, why don't you post your own threads ,or is that too difficult a task ,seeing as that's what a forum is about ,or do you prefer to show how really adolescent you are by just posting bias remarks where ever you go, like the rest of these teenagers.?

Immaturity is the incapacity to use one's intelligence without the guidance of another.
Immanuel Kant​

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Uhuh.... I am not the amoeba who got themselves banned.
guess i walked into that one lol