Obama wins - Hillary still checking fuzzy math

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Her only hope is to reject the results and take it to the convention, asking the delegates to change their votes. That would be a bloodbath but she is obviously considering the option, or else she would've conceded by now.

Terry McAuliffe

Terry McAuliffe, her arrogant campaign chair, has led her fuzzy-mathed political charade. There was no chance for her to win the delgate vote, including super-delegates, yet he and a handful of others continued to promote an idea that she could. Everyone waited the primaries out, just in case the new math had some legs. As it turns out it doesn't, and it never did. The jig is up.

The question is "when the heck are these people going to quit"?

IMO, every minute that passes before she concedes will add negative baggage to her political legacy.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
She reminds me of some of those horror films, the ones where you think the monster is dead until it jumps back up and comes at you. Perhaps if they chop of her head:-?

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
she's taking lessons from bush. he won, and he had less votes, didn't he? or did he? what the hell happened in that election anyway?

oh yeah... no one's too sure are they?

basically, anyone could win an election in the USA. it wouldnt surprise me if someone won who wasn't even a candidate

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
.... basically, anyone could win an election in the USA. it wouldnt surprise me if someone won who wasn't even a candidate

Like me.... MOOO HOOO HAW HAW HAWWWWWW!!!! A Canadian US President....

Just like an M. Night Shyamalan movie.... What a (sh*tty) twist!

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Americans are justly concerned with Obama's bowling skills and Bilary has demonstrated she can whack back the boiler-makers with the best of them..... A nation needs a good solid drinker as its leader....they got Bush didn't they?

Keep the political dog'n'pony show rolling...poor old Wolf Blitzer and the many and various morons at CNN wouldn't have anything to do! How is it tho that the rest of the world (the newsworthy stuff at least) grinds to a halt whenever America has its frequent spasms of "democracy"....?

I suppose every gang of hoodlums needs its boss.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
From here it looks like Hillary is saying, "If I can't have it, neither can you". She could just ruin the party's chance to win the election. They'll be dragging her kicking and screaming from the convention hall.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Do you think there's a relationship between goalies and drummers....or say politicians and radical "believers"..(religion).....

What do all these people share in common?