Bush personnally authorized and signed 9-11.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
"This (9/11) was all planned. This was a government-ordered operation. Bush personally signed the order. He personally authorized the attacks. He is guilty of treason and mass murder." --Stanley Hilton

Alex Jones interview of Stanley Hilton, attorney for 911 taxpayers' lawsuit

AJ: He is back with us. He is former Bob Dole's chief of staff, very successful counselor, lawyer. He represents hundreds of the victims families of 9/11. He is suing Bush for involvement in 9/11. Now a major Zogby poll out - half of New Yorkers think the government was involved in 9/11. And joining us for the next 35 minutes, into the next hour, is Stanley Hilton. Stanley, it's great to have you on with us.

SH: Glad to be on.

AJ: We'll have to recap this when we start the next hour, but just in a nutshell, you have a lawsuit going, you've deposed a lot of military officers. You know the truth of 9/11. Just in a nutshell, what is your case alleging?

SH: Our case is alleging that Bush and his puppets Rice and Cheney and Mueller and Rumsfeld and so forth, Tenet, were all involved not only in aiding and abetting and allowing 9/11 to happen but in actually ordering it to happen. Bush personally ordered it to happen. We have some very incriminating documents as well as eye-witnesses, that Bush personally ordered this event to happen in order to gain political advantage, to pursue a bogus political agenda on behalf of the neocons and their deluded thinking in the Middle East. I also wanted to point out that, just quickly, I went to school with some of these neocons. At the University of Chicago, in the late 60s with Wolfowitz and Feith and several of the others and so I know these people personally. And we used to talk about this stuff all of the time. And I did my senior thesis on this very subject - how to turn the U.S. into a presidential dictatorship by manufacturing a bogus Pearl Harbor event. So, technically this has been in the planning at least 35 years.

AJ: That's right. They were all Straussian followers of a Nazi-like professor. And now they are setting it up here in America. Stanley, I know you deposed a lot of people and you've got your $7 million dollar lawsuit with hundreds of the victim's families involved.

SH: 7 billion, 7 billion

http://www.daily.pk/world/americas/...ized-911-attacks-says-government-insider.html

Oh welllllll.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Yep.

He acknowledged and signed the order.....just for posterity's sake, you know.

Your name should really be Idiot 7.

And here is a bulletin for you: Most lawyers would swear their sweet mommy was really Dr. Joseph Mengele in drag if it meant they would get a slice of $7 billion.

A website on which you should probably spend the rest of your life:

http://www.911myths.com/index.html

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Yep.

He acknowledged and signed the order.....just for posterity's sake, you know.

Your name should really be Idiot 7.

And here is a bulletin for you: Most lawyers would swear their sweet mommy was really Dr. Joseph Mengele in drag if it meant they would get a slice of $7 billion.

A website on which you should probably spend the rest of your life:

http://www.911myths.com/index.html

www.911myths.com, doesnt even mention who they are, they hide like chicken, they don't want us to know who they really are.

Nice try Moron.!

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
W also performs female circumcision on the desk in the Oval office. I heard that Mrs. Clinton has made an appointment with him for this procedure.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Hmm.... In the old Soviet Union, they used to declare them insane and lock them away if they disagreed with the state.

Question ... did the US Air Force remain glued to the tarmac that fateful day by extreme gross negligence - or by Executive Order?

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Based on actual evidence and information provided over the years, either Bush was involved in the whole incident, or he turned multiple blind eyes on the whole matter.

Oh and why the hell should Logic7 seek help for posting an article created by someone else, on an interview that actually happened, when he didn't even post his opinion on the matter besides "Oh well?"

I swear there's so many people in these forums who are so quick to jump on someone who presents a different view on a situation that doesn't follow along popular belief.... to a degree that it seems they would rather throw out insults and scream "Liar!" before they even address what was actually presented..... seriously, who looks more like a fool?

Stop acting like some friggin Christian Fundamentalist Children stomping your feet in denial and actually explain why it is wrong for once in your lives.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Praxius,

There is going against popular belief and then there is the outrageously ludicrous.

Logic 7 believes a holographic image slammed into the WTC. If you would even entertain such a notion, then I suggest you seek help right with him.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Praxius,

There is going against popular belief and then there is the outrageously ludicrous.

Logic 7 believes a holographic image slammed into the WTC. If you would even entertain such a notion, then I suggest you seek help right with him.

Did I say I believed in Holograms of planes? No....

Did anybody bring up holograms in this thread before you did? No.....

Therefore, either explain why the above is not true, or you're no better then those you claim are "outrageously ludicrous" as you just sound the same way, pointing fingers and shouting "NO NO YOU'RE WRONG, you Crazy person you...." while providing no reasons as to why.

It's just a waste of time and you didn't even come close to proving your side of the argument to be true.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Sometimes, fire is the best weapon against fire. If holograms sound ludicrous to you, imagine how ludicrous the official story sounds. That the great United States Air Force allowed FOUR rogue airliners to jink around in guarded airspace is simply beyond belief.

Last edited:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Did I say I believed in Holograms of planes? No....

And I didn't say you did, I said IF you did........

Did anybody bring up holograms in this thread before you did? No.....

So what? I didn't realize there was a restriction on the topic. It is all relevant. Logic 7's personal views on the events of 9/11 are pretty well known. This is just another example of a small mind, nothing more.

Therefore, either explain why the above is not true, or you're no better then those you claim are "outrageously ludicrous" as you just sound the same way, pointing fingers and shouting "NO NO YOU'RE WRONG, you Crazy person you...." while providing no reasons as to why.

Do us both a favor Praxius, if you want to play mod, request they change your color, otherwise do not direct me what I should nor shouldn't be discussing. The topic is 9/11, anything pertinent is acceptable.

It's just a waste of time and you didn't even come close to proving your side of the argument to be true.

What side of my argument? Logic 7 needs help. Period. That's my overall opinion of the individual. Reasoning, long posts of my personal views, endless posts of authors and scientists (not even in the United States) have beentried and tested long before you were even around.

At this point I find it perfectly acceptable to post any reply I want. Am I assuming things about Logic 7? Dam right, when Logic 7, assumes I enjoy watching Palestinians being run over by tanks, my position is rather subtle.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006

So what? I didn't realize there was a restriction on the topic. It is all relevant. Logic 7's personal views on the events of 9/11 are pretty well known. This is just another example of a small mind, nothing more.

Do us both a favor Praxius, if you want to play mod, request they change your color, otherwise do not direct me what I should nor shouldn't be discussing. The topic is 9/11, anything pertinent is acceptable.

What side of my argument? Logic 7 needs help. Period. That's my overall opinion of the individual. Reasoning, long posts of my personal views, endless posts of authors and scientists (not even in the United States) have beentried and tested long before you were even around.

At this point I find it perfectly acceptable to post any reply I want. Am I assuming things about Logic 7? Dam right, when Logic 7, assumes I enjoy watching Palestinians being run over by tanks, my position is rather subtle.

Say it louder, that i am a ...

WITCHE!

People like me , burned in the dark ages.

You believe in a story, where the FBI doesnt even believe.

So you believe in a story, where there is absolutly no evidence, you accepted to kill innoncent peoples, based on a lie and spent billions of money on speculations , installed chaos in middle east, when we could have spent money on the poor,not only you are a conspiracy theorist, but you are also very dangerous retarded moron for the rest of the world.

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
People who profess to believe in the official government/corporate sponsered conspiracy theroy fall into two categories, a) those who through low intelligence cannot incorporate the facts about 9/11, and b) those who have an agenda which they work toward often funded and encouraged by those proponents of the official government conspiracy theroy irregardless of the physical impossibility of thier being correct.

ITN may be in the b group because he has flagged this thread possibly to post here and thereby fill his quota of slagging this type of discussion. Capitalist pig dogs will do anything for cookies.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
I can't believe this thread made it this far without Hitler and the Nazis being dragged into it yet. You guys are slacking...

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007

Regardless your comment was irrelevent since nobody was even begining to talk about holograms and you side tracked the original topic to holograms crashing into the WTC as what appears to be some justification and explaination that what he posted above is nonsense..... hince a waste of time.

Not well known to me, and once again.... his personal views on 9/11 are still irrelevent to what was posted above, as it is someone else's views being quoted and addressed..... exactly how does his personal views counter the above information provided in post #1?

Simple answer: It doesn't.

You want to preach about small minds, take a look into the mirror, as small minds tend to dismiss things they disagree with, with no explinations and move on, just as you just did above. Once again.... explain how and why, don't just tell me "How it is" and expect me to suck-hole your arse for all it's worth.

There is no restriction on the topic, there's a restriction of winning an argument and presenting the best information for your side of the debate.... which you haven't come close to doing.

Convince Me of Your Side.

I'm not trying to act like a mod, get off your high horse and complaining that someone is taking what you say to task..... Did I threaten I was going to ban you or suspend this or that? No.... I requested you explain your side of the argument or disprove the above... if not.... then you're a small minded idiot and your comments speak that you're an small minded idiot, since you can't even fathom to argue the original topic in any respectible manner.

If you can't even stick to the original topic of debate and just want to take personal stabs at another member because of some older thread that technically doesn't relate to the above in any fashion (Except in your own cosmic wonder world) then exactly what the hell is your point in being in the thread to begin with?

Oh and News Flash: The Topic is whether or not Bush authorized what occured on 9/11.... not just 9/11 in general... Get a Clue.

What side of my argument? Logic 7 needs help. Period. That's my overall opinion of the individual.

Irrelevent.... we all need help with something, including yourself.

Reasoning, long posts of my personal views, endless posts of authors and scientists (not even in the United States) have been tried and tested long before you were even around.

Once again, irrelevent.... he presented an article... thus if you wish to prove him wrong, provide some of your own wonderous endless posts, authors, scientists who arn't just restricted to the US, etc etc.... And I honestly couldn't give a rats crap about how long someone was or wasn't around before I was born.... they can and will be on occasion just as WRONG as the next guy in line.

Nobody told you you had to post anything you didn't want.... you can post whatever you damn well please.... but don't expect yourself to be taken seriously or to actually be seen to be making any sense in a debate if you don't bother to actually relate to the topic at hand.

In conclusion and on my Own Personal Assumptions (As you put it), since I am personally on the forums for argument's sake and can be swayed in a debate one way or another, Logic7's article is still more logical then anything you have presented, you haven't really presented anything at all, you wasted my time, and thus Logic7 still wins out.

Next time learn how to read properly before shooting your mouth off about me trying to be a mod.... I am a mod/admin in another forum, I don't need to be one in here.... if you can't take straight forward debating, then once again.... what the hell are you doing here?