Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Obama runs.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Clinton will go for the jugular now, she is getting desperate, BUT, she can still win,
it's not nearly over, too bad, I would like to see the Clintons ride off into the sunset,
never to be seen again, along with Bush, so we can all put that era behind us, and
get on with it, there is a new world out there, if the u.s. people would just let go of
the old.
I keep hearing from some, that Obama doesn't talk 'issues', but I hear him talk issues
all the time.
He has great character, along with the issues.
I want to see the rest of the world meet him, it will be good for all of us.

normbc9

Electoral Member
Nov 23, 2006
California
Hillary was noted when she was Conservative Student leader at Wellesly College as coniving and very cunning. She plotted several over throws of other student leaders in her group so she could emerge as the overall leader of the Conservative Students Union. Others who know her including the USAF crews on Air Force One feared her for her vengeful attitude and nasty disposition. She is a supreme b--ch according to White House employees who served when she was the First lady (I use that term loosely too!).

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I am hoping, as well as confident that Obama will be ready for her on Thursday, when they
have their next debate, as she will come out swinging and nasty.

He is the frontrunner now, and she did not ever consider that she would be running second in this campaign. She has had her sight set on winning this leadership campaign
from the getgo, and I can imagine what she might have up her sleeve. If I were Obama
I would be very very ready for Thursday, and if he isn't, she might make mincemeat out
of him, and that would probably be all she needs to go on and win the remainder of the
primaries.

I hope that doesn't happen, as they need fresh blood and young new ideas, and a plan
to bring their country back into good standing all over the world, as well as bring their
economy back into a more accepta ble area, as the people are suffering greatly, and the
war has almost ruined them, and if it continues the debt will take them down and out.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Obama has great momentum at the moment.

But primaries in two big states in Ohio and Texas are coming soon. These will be critical for both candidates.

I read where Hillary lost to Obama today in Wisconsin but that she got more votes than did both Republican candidates combined! That is remarkable as the Badger state is Republican.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Obama has great momentum at the moment.

But primaries in two big states in Ohio and Texas are coming soon. These will be critical for both candidates.

I read where Hillary lost to Obama today in Wisconsin but that she got more votes than did both Republican candidates combined! That is remarkable as the Badger state is Republican.

The republican turnout of voters has been down considerabely, but more so since the
outcome is allready known, so interest is waining, with the exception of those conservative republicans who want to vote for Huckeby on principle.

normbc9

Electoral Member
Nov 23, 2006
California
Gopher,
I was told there are many disenfranchised Republicans who have re-registered with the Registrar of Voters as Independents so they can distance themselves from the mainstream Republican group now controlling that Party. They may chose to say something else now and it may just tilt the whole scenario the pollsters are trying to forecast. It may be like the long range weather forecasting game. You just have to wait until the ballot day comes and see who voted which way. I'll bet the pollsters get it wrong too.

Last edited:

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Again, I have not read of any significant dropping out of the GOP or of higher indy registrations. As an indy, it would gladden my heart to read of such news if it is true.

As for pollsters, they are rarely wrong --- except when Bush is running for office. Somehow ...