Obama and Odinga

cranston36

Sep 28, 2006
Senator Barack Husein Obama’s father is from Kenya.
His name was Husein Obama.
He was a member of the Luo tribe.
The Luo or Lwo are a family of linguistically affiliated ethnic groups who live in an area that stretches from the southern Sudan, through northern Uganda and eastern Congo (DRC). During their history they were at one time one of the main tribes to enslave and sell their neighbors into slavery to the whites or to the Arabs - whoever was closest and had the most money.
Specifically Barack Husein Obama’s tribe is the Joluo and his father was a nationally known political agitator.
Even though Husein Obama Senior was politically active the Luo tribe in Kenya took a back seat during the years of conflict for independence from Britain. The preferred to leave their fighting to others.
After Kenya gained its independence it became one of the exceptions to the rule in Africa.
Being a liberated colony the new leadership took power with little or no violence and maintained order for nearly forty years.
During this time Kenya became one of the most powerful and richest black African nations. Many people look to Kenya in the east, Nigeria to the west and South Africa in the south to form the basis of a triangle of peace and prosperity.
Kenya was able to put a controlling pressure on Uganda during the violent years of Idi Amin Dada’s rule. It was Kenya, it was hoped, that could lead the way to stop the genocide in the Sudan.
Recall that the Luo tribe, of whom Barack Husein Obama claims for his own, live throughout southern Sudan - the location of the atrocities against mankind.
Barack Husein Obama is a mystery to me but I do know that within 6 months of his visit to Kenya on August 26, 2006 the country has been teetering toward madness. His family in Kenya has been catapulted again into the public eye in Kenya. From the way they are acting it is as if the Luo people are expecting something that is not clear to the rest of us.
This much is clear - after the last election President Mwai Kibaki became president of Kenya.
Raila Odinga, his opponent and a radical, whose son, by the way, is named Fidel Odinga after Fidel Castro, did not like the result of the election and began to protest it.
His followers became violent.
Protests turned into riots.
Many people were killed and some of President Kibaki’s supporters, in towns where they were outnumbered, began take refuge in Christian churches.
Some of the churches were burned down.
One of them - the Kenya Assemblies of God was surrounded by a screaming mob of political maniacs and set ablaze with women and children inside. Twenty-five children were burned to death along with four elderly people.
The religion of the Luo for some time had been animism. That is, they believe in spirits and such. These days, however, the Luo are muslims. So what happened to the Kenya Assemblies of God was a crime of religious hatred but not only that it was an act of ethnic cleansing. In fact the Luo seem intent on driving out every other tribe or anyone different from them as soon as they can.
What is it they want?
As in Sudan there are large stores of untapped oil, gas and minerals. By driving off their rivals and putting one of their own in power they could hope to cement their power and increase their role in the Muslim world.
After the election Senator Barack Husein Obama according to his spokesman called Raila Odinga "to express grave concern over the election outcome" of the election.
Then Barack Husein Obama went off to an election rally of his own in New Hampshire to run for President of the United States and he apparently breathed not a word about the murderous and maniacal actions the followers of one of his friends had just carried out.
When asked what the platform of his campaign was (and continues to be even after he lost the election) Odinga says, “My platform is change.”
The first thing he wants to change in Kenya is the Constitution.
Says Odinga, “…we ran on a platform of change.”
Obama’s platform, according to his ‘official’ website is : “It’s about change.”
There you have it.

The questions remain :
What is Barack Husein Obama - a Senator from Illinois - doing when he is interacting with a violent rebel, muslim leader in Kenya who may have been responsible for the murder of dozens of innocent people burned to death simply because they took refuge in a church?
What is Barack Husein Obama doing when he interferes in the internal operations of a foreign nation like Kenya?
Are you going to let a well organized and well financed representative of a foreign government push his way any further into your national government?
How many more people have to die before Americans come to understand that Barack Husein Obama is not a product of the land of Lincoln?
Born in Hawaii he spent most of his life in the violent and backward nation of Indonesia – where not too long ago the Australians had to stop the Muslims from killing all the Christians in East Timor.
When will this blood soaked travesty of our national political system come to an end? When will the mocking smirk of our enemies be wiped from our television screens?
Change they want? With the gun? With the torch?

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Senator Barack Husein Obama’s father is from Kenya.

Barack Obama's father walked out on them when he was 2 years old, his american mother
raised him alone.
I'm sure he wants to be knowledgable concerning what is happening to his relatives in Kenya.
To try to make some military connection to him is ludicrous, I don't know how many years
he lived in Indonesia, but the guy has a true american way of speaking, no sign of any
accent from anywhere else.
Don't know why anyone would want to try to twist him around, to make something of him
that he 'isn't'.
His knowledge of other parts of the world just gives him more depth of understanding.

When Bush was elected he had never been anywhere, even Europe, was totally ignorant,
and hasn't made much gain over the last 7 years.
His behavior in his own country was much more 'questionable' than Obama's by a long shot,
and that was before he ever became president, then the deterioration began for the whole country.

cranston36

Sep 28, 2006
"Barack Obama's father walked out on them when he was 2 years old, his american mother raised him alone."

No - she took him to Indonesia where he was raised by his 'American' mother and his Indonesian father.

"I'm sure he wants to be knowledgable concerning what is happening to his relatives in Kenya. To try to make some military connection to him is ludicrous,"

You know - every time someone says something about Barack Husein Obama or asks a question about him his supporters start using words like 'ludicrous, far-fetched, incomprehensible'...that in itself is ludcricous and the tactic is now obvious so it needs to be dropped.

In any case - he made the phone call to Kenya to Raila Odinga. You don't know what they talked about.

Raila Odinga's first born son is named 'Fidel Odinga' after Fidel Castro. Not only is there a questionable link between Barack Husein Obama and his fellow tribesman Raila Odinga - there is the specter of Cuba in the mix. Do you know how many people have died in Africa because of Cuban training and Cuban weapons? The numbers are staggering and the manner in which the deaths occurred is revolting.

" I don't know how many years he lived in Indonesia, but the guy has a true american way of speaking, no sign of any accent from anywhere else."

That's why they call them traitors...because they take on your traits in order to deceive. In any case - he doesn't even have to be cognizant of it. If you only chalk it up to ignorance and 'good intentions' it is still a sure and quick way to h*-double L.

"Don't know why anyone would want to try to twist him around, to make something of him that he 'isn't'.

What do you know that he is? He apparently doesn't even know himself. He has said publicly that he didn't know who he was debating sometime. In the aftermath of the mental breakdown of Ronald Reagan are you going to tell me to take your word for it and not ask questions and demand answers? That's not the American way.

"His knowledge of other parts of the world just gives him more depth of understanding."

It doesn't impart wisdom. I don't want anyone who is going to understand Osama Bin Laden. I want someone who is going to kill him.

"When Bush was elected he had never been anywhere, even Europe, was totally ignorant, and hasn't made much gain over the last 7 years."

The subject is not George Walker Bush. The subject is Barack Husein Obama. George Walker Bush has to leave office. He is termed out - let us all thank God.

"His behavior in his own country was much more 'questionable' than Obama's by a long shot, and that was before he ever became president, then the deterioration began for the whole country."

The subject is the unfitness of Barack Husein Obama for the Office of President of the United States - President George Walker Bush has already proven his inability to lead.

That doesn't mean we should have another incompetent in office. Your position is rather like saying, well, that piece of meat I just ate was rotten so it won't hurt me to eat another.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Now you are throwing Cuba into the mix? are you serious?

Fidel is a popular name in Africa because Fidel fought Aparathied forces, and people would gladly choose communism over outright slavery.

cranston36

Sep 28, 2006
Now you are throwing Cuba into the mix? are you serious?

Fidel is a popular name in Africa because Fidel fought Aparathied forces, and people would gladly choose communism over outright slavery.

Raila Odinga's first son's full name is : Fidel Castro Odinga

Fidel Castro sent troops into Africa to help train black troops to fight other black troops.
His troops gained experience and Cuba gained raw materials, cash and gold.

Now that you have refreshed my memory Barack Husein Obama is looking worse all the time.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Yes, Fidel Castro Odinga...Again..

Because Fidel fought against Aparathied, whom used Black slave troops, big whoop.

Im not saying Castro is a good guy, but seriously..this is your Proof?

Want some tinfoil to wear for a hats? Maybe you can put up an enlightening post about how it was a zionist conspiracy to cause 9/11?

cranston36

Sep 28, 2006
Yes, Fidel Castro Odinga...Again..

That's right. You obviously don't know about the atrocities that were carried out by Cuban troops in Africa.

"Because Fidel fought against Aparathied, whom used Black slave troops, big whoop."

You spelled 'Apartheid' wrong. He wasn't fighting 'Apartheid'. He was helping communist rebels, men like Raila Odinga, overthrow peaceful democratic governments.

"Im not saying Castro is a good guy, but seriously..this is your Proof?"

You are defending Fidel Castro and the activities of his murderous troops - yes, it seems you are. You are also not refuting the connection between Raila Odinga, the East Germans or Castro's oppressive government. Certainly when Barack Husein Obama states that he understands how Muslims think should not be construed by Americans to mean that he also knows how Fidel Castro thinks?

Cuban troops were in Algeria, Angola, Mozambique, and Zaire in modern times - not fighting slavery - not fighting apartheid - just fighting and killing and raping and maiming. Their impact lives on and it looks like Raila Odinga has brought the vicious cycle to East Africa. Raila Odinga - the same man that Barack Husein Obama called on the telephone while campaigning in New Hampshire.

"Want some tinfoil to wear for a hats? Maybe you can put up an enlightening post about how it was a zionist conspiracy to cause 9/11?
"

Ah - now you have exposed yourself and it's not pretty.
If you had a leg to stand on you wouldn't have resorted to a personal attack.
You must have checked the points I made and found them to be true but recall :
"Personal attacks don't change the facts."

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
"

Enlighten us cranberry, instead of hiding behind an attack on one candidate, whom of the remaining stumppers would you support?

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Cuban troops went around raping and pillaging eh? Thats the whole reason they went over there? to rape and pillage AFRICA.

Seem like there are alot more wealthy places to rape and pillage closer by you know.

As for personal attacks, you've stated very clearly your views on another person, as a personal attack.

Barrack Obama is indeed a person, whom you are calling a murderous dictator based on the proof of his ancestry. Him being born to the wrong people.

So I will accept a personal attack denies the credibility of ones arguement. You have began this thread as a personal attack.

Just because someone is characterized as "famous" doesn't mean they stop being a person.

cranston36

Sep 28, 2006
You obviously don't know what lies in Africa.
Why do you think it is such a big market for weapons? Where do you think they got the money from?

You're arguing from the side of your mouth.
Barack Husein Obama is a feeble leader.
He has no understanding of what it really means to be black in America.
He has communicated no dream of any worth or value other than mouthing the tired old promises of change that spewed out of the mouth of his apparent friend and mentor Raila Odinga.

Drugs, cheating Americans out of their hard earned money, putting up a false front, pretending that the evil and cruel actions of your friends are no reflection on you - those are some of the things that Barack Husein Obama brings to the United States.

We would be better off without them at this critical time.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Again, personal attacks, which by your own admission are a sign of a baseless arguement.

From your own mouth:

"

cranston36

Sep 28, 2006
I haven't made any personal attacks zarkov. I have clearly stated that my opinion is that Barack Husein Obama is a weak leader who has very little real world experiencing being an American - let alone performing as an effective politician.

8O

I love those little faces.

Barack Husein Obama's daughter is named Sasha - is she not? One of his friends - I believe Raila Odinga - is a communist dictator-wanna-be who has already stood ahead of his followers who are willing to burn little children to death.

Your words have no effect on me. The truth will set us free and those are the words of God.

:angryfire:
Let Odinga burn with his followers in the hell of his own making. Any man who stands by that is as wicked as sin and cursed in the eyes of God.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Lies are never the word of God Crankston, and you are lying within this very thread, you first claim you have not made any personal attacks, but this here is an unsupported personal attack.

Drugs, cheating Americans out of their hard earned money, putting up a false front, pretending that the evil and cruel actions of your friends are no reflection on you - those are some of the things that Barack Husein Obama brings to the United States.

We know its unsupported because (among other things) you imply he even has evil friends (Ralia ), while acknowledging a sentance above "apparent friend and mentor Raila Odinga."

And that is from your own mind, so you know you are lying, its not even mistaken facts.

And again, you have stated personal attacks discredit your argument, and realised that your points are not true. (yet you continue to defend them), recall your words.

"

It isn't pretty what you are showing yourself to be.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
We are beginning to see posts with this type of 'lingo', and I think Obama's competitors

have begun to throw the dirt, anything goes, and here it comes.

I'm sure he has more class, as, with Clinton, all of their baggage is right out there for

everyone to see, and McCain, is so republican, they will be the experts at making up

ugly stories, all for the glory of the victory. I remember what they did the Kerry, a veteran

of the war, with honour, and they twisted it all around, hired some crooked veterans to

make videos, and crucified him, and it was believed by enough people to hurt him at

the polls.