Presidential Nominee Debates

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
How many do they have? It seems like every second day.

Florida results - McCain winning all the Rep delegates. The Mittmeister coming in second.

Old lady Clinton knocking off the Barack bin Obama handily.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Both parties will debate before next 'super'Tuesday. Guliani will endorse McKain tomorrow, as he ( Guliani)drops out.

It's absolutely crazy that Hilliary Clintin declared a victory tonight, while it was just
a formality, as the democrats could not campaign in Florida, but they voted anyway,
and there is no delegates. Crazy system. But she will declare victory all over the U.S.,
to suck others into going with her.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Why didn't the vote count?

I don't completely understand it, but it has something to do with previous arguements
about Florida moving their voting date up 'too early', and then the democratic party
refused to send delegates there, so they 'just' call it a 'beauty pageant' for them. Same
thing happened in michigan. Apparantly if the race continues to be really close, later
they can ask florida to do it again for them, and they can send delegates, so that they
can campaign and have real vote.

I know I haven't explained it very well, as I am not entirely sure either, so perhaps we should look it up on their web site, I guess.

Even though democrats have no delegates there, and nothing counts, people still vote??????? It is just bragging rights I guess.

p.s. I just found out that even the republicans held back about half of their delegates, because florida moved their
primary up, as it is suppose to be next Tuesday along with the others on 'super Tuesday', don't have a clue why Florida did that.

Last edited: