Since 9/11, Illegals have Eaten 5,398,570 Burritos

Toro

Senate Member
How can we Americanadians allow this injustice of brown illegal immigrants coming into our countries and stealing money from Patriot Free American foods like hot dogs and hamburgers!

Don't believe me?

See for yourself.

¿
Habla espanyol, Canadese?

Reactions: Niflmir

string

Time Out
Sep 23, 2007
OH yeah "Toro"..that happend in california the illegals took down the american flag at an american post office(sending a message "were taking over your country") put it up-side down with mexico's flag above it..why didnt you show the entire picture..let all of Canada see the truth?, but that is a funny title..gerryh will love it.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Tried - I was laughing at Toro - sorry if I offended - and I couldn't download Macromedia - it stunned my machine ...

Upside down flags are nothing if anyone ever watches those cheapo movies which are filmed in Vancouver and played on the cable networks such as Lifetime....

I've counted six or seven over the years - the prop guys are jokers I guess - or have a message
they enjoy.

Funny thing is those movies have more flags than some old WWII movies - what's with the flags???

Another thing about Vancouver filming - it's always raining - and they always show a red street mailbox which is way cleaner than the U.S. blue ones - unless these are all stock footage they include over and over...

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
...Tom Cochrane sang the Canadian Anthem wrong at that game too....

Wrong? According to whom?...

Cochrane may have sung it like he did in school. Way I learned it in school is "wrong" too. "Anthem" has been messed with a couple of times to please the politically correct crowd ... to suit - no, NOT Mexicans. Hell, Oh Canada isn't even our real national anthem. The Maple Leaf Forever lost out because it was "Too British". We don't have to worry about experiencing anything new if someone wants to take over the country. The wimps in our Government already have let it be taken over....

Wolf

triedit

inimitable
Wrong? According to whom?...

Cochrane may have sung it like he did in school. Way I learned it in school is "wrong" too. "Anthem" has been messed with a couple of times to please the politically correct crowd ... to suit - no, NOT Mexicans. Hell, Oh Canada isn't even our real national anthem. The Maple Leaf Forever lost out because it was "Too British". We don't have to worry about experiencing anything new if someone wants to take over the country. The wimps in our Government already have let it be taken over....

Wolf
Im just suggesting that if the Marine is to be poked because of his handling of the flag, then perhaps Cochrane should have been savvy enough to sing the correct post 1980 version of the song. It was, after all, the world series and the first time the series played outside CONUS.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Who said anything against the Marine? Canadian flag looks almost the same either way in a hurry. I respected that he requested to bear Canadian colours on foreign soil - Canada - as his own means of apology. Ask a Marine about flag discipline.

Wolf

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
Yeah, mostly Canadians think that some day clean water will be extremely difficult to acquire and we will be invaded for ours. Of course this overlooks two main points. First, by the time the world reaches that point, our water is going to be polluted as much as everyone else's if we don't smarten up. Second, reverse osmosis is cheaper than reversing napalm.