Zogby poll:51% of Americans Want Congress to Probe Bush/Cheney Regarding 9/11 Attacks

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Released: September 06, 2007
Zogby Poll: 51% of Americans Want Congress to Probe Bush/Cheney Regarding 9/11 Attacks; Over 30% Seek Immediate Impeachment

67% also fault 9/11 Commission for not investigating anomalous collapse of World Trade Center 7

Kansas City, MO (Zogby International) September 6, 2007 - As America nears the sixth anniversary of the world-churning events of September 11, 2001, a new Zogby International poll finds a majority of Americans still await a Congressional investigation of President Bush' and Vice President Cheney's actions before, during and after the 9/11 attacks. Over 30% also believe Bush and/or Cheney should be immediately impeached by the House of Representatives.

The 911truth.org–sponsored poll also found that over two-thirds of Americans say the 9/11 Commission should have investigated the still unexplained collapse of the 47-story World Trade Center Building 7 at 5:20 p.m. on September 11, 2001.

WTC 7 housed the mayor's emergency bunker and offices of the SEC, IRS, CIA and Secret Service and was not hit by any planes but still completely collapsed into its own footprint nearly eight hours after the Twin Tower attacks. FEMA did not explain this collapse, the 911 Commission ignored it, and the promised official study by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is now 2 years overdue.

Janice Matthews, executive director of poll sponsor 911truth.org, observes: "The supermajority response to the WTC Building 7 question signals an increasing public concern about this remarkable event -- up from 38% last year. ......

the rest ...
http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1354

This is exactly what i like about real americans.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Jones? That would be a lot like Alfred E Newman investigating Yuk-yuk's. A serious investigator isn't going to have any preconceived notions - and you're not likely to find one on this continent.

Wolf

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Perhaps Canada. You and Logic can lead the investigation.

The problem is canada has no credibility whatsover, a loyalist mentality can't lead an independant objective investigation withouith asking permission to the monarchy.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
The problem is canada has no credibility whatsover, a loyalist mentality can't lead an independant objective investigation withouith asking permission to the monarchy.

Permission from the monarchy? Québec's friend - Pierre Trudeau - brought home the Constitution so we wouldn't have to get Lizzie up out of bed to find our sweaters any more. My guess is you are Separatiste?

Wolf

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
the rest ...
http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1354

This is exactly what i like about real americans.

Sorry, Logic.......internet polls, because they are VERY disproportionally answered by those who have some vested interest in the question (in this case conspiracy theorist such as yourself), are completely inaccurate and irrelevant.

I could show you poll after poll that "prove" 97% of Canadians are against gun registration...........they are (unfortunately) completely off the mark.

I'd bet you money 80% of Americans have NO idea what World Trade Center 7 is..........

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Permission from the monarchy? Québec's friend - Pierre Trudeau - brought home the Constitution so we wouldn't have to get Lizzie up out of bed to find our sweaters any more. My guess is you are Separatiste?

Wolf

Permission from the monarchy,was sarcasm , and pierre trudeau wasnt a friend of quebec, he installed martial law, for a group of 12 peoples/separatist/artist in the 70's, who apperently were dangerous.However, secret documents showed, that the RCMP who did the dirty jobs, and put the blame on a separatist/artist movement,FLQ.

Yes i am a séparatist, however i am aware , there is more urgent problems to solve right now than being separated, and especially knowing that quebec politiciens are the same kind of puppets that the whole G8 has.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
"Québec's friend" too is sarcasm. Because of his laws though, I can only read half a box of Cheerios now, and what's worse is it's printed in a language that's not even native to Québec. Politician are politician everywhere - mostly recycled lawyers.

Personally, I think if there was more understanding at a people level between our two cultures, the politicians and business people who make all the trouble would float down the St Lawrence and get eaten by sharks....

Wolf

normbc9

Electoral Member
Nov 23, 2006
California
As a US citizen I would welcome an investigation but suggest that the members of the investigation should not be from the US. It should be a far reaching, truly independent effort which cannot be blocked by any political maneuvering. If it is anything less it would be like having the Administration conduct an in depth investigation of the petroleum industry. They are the petroleum industry and it would be tantamount to the fox guarding the hen house. The problems in the White House in my view are international in nature and need to be cleared up before the statute of limitations can allow these less than honest people to escape prosecution because of an oversight.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Séparatistes & conspiracy theorists alike, are just a small group of people who make a lot of noise twist things around to suit their little agenda and stir up people with innuendos and sometimes outright lies........
But hey......it makes for nice forum fodder:lol:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Eighty per-cent of Americans want state medicine. They won,t get that either. Have you ever wondered that the most electronically connected information saturated population on the planet is at the same time the stupidist.:lol: