Bush is an idiot

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Oh heavens when will you people stop bashing Americans and the "Leaders of the Free World"? 8O

YoungJoonKim

Electoral Member
Aug 19, 2007
Oh heavens when will you people stop bashing Americans and the "Leaders of the Free World"? 8O

Until it REALLY becomes free world where government don't do "what is best for free citizens" but "what is interest of free citizens"

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Locutus ... ya gotta admit the guy provides unending comic relief. I am continually amazed Bush goes out in public, tranq'd out like night of the living dead, and proceeds to open his mouth. I'm sure he's not dumb but damn, he's gotta be stoned or something!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
MMMmmm.... the article made me crave ANZAC cookies.

Yep, I'm going baking.

I have to say this though, and I'm no huge fan of Bush's. Slips of the tongue do not denote a person's intelligence, they only show a person's nervousness. Some of the most intelligent people I've ever known have trouble speaking in public. Most of you guys would have no idea who I was if you met me in public, because I stumble on words so constantly, or rather, can't find words when I need them... it's part and parcel of my illness. It makes me sound, yes, dumb. It doesn't mean I *am* though.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Karrie ... that happens to all of us, I'm sure. The difference is we ain't the prez of the U.S. He's held to a higher standard, IMHO. Why does he seem to have so much trouble when others, like Clinton, could actually string full sentences together? I agree with Lone Wolf's assessment.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I don't know Cosmo... but like you said, he's the president of the united states... he must have intelligence there.

YoungJoonKim

Electoral Member
Aug 19, 2007
I think we're going to need new basher sticks, this could be a long wait!
Yup, we need new education system, ran and funded by public. Not private, no. They can take care of themselves.
Public funds it in different kind of tax system.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Unless I missed something, I don't believe he's attacking the USA. Instead, he is attacking Bush's nittted mentality which in no way reflects us Yanks (most of whom agree with that assessment).

But unless I'M mistaken, our buddy was being somewhat sarcastic. Either way, I can take a good rap or a dandy joke any day. Leaders of the free world indeed. :lol::lol::lol:
God help us and save us eh. ;-)

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I have it on good authority that only Bush's handlers are idiots.............Bush is a moron...

jwmcq625

Nominee Member
Sep 14, 2007
I have nothing but praise for the U.S.A., but as for Bush, I think he is just a frustrated daddy's little boy who who continually tries to impress the ol' man. Pitty he shows such a lack of common sense or vision.