Chicken police officers being cut in montebello

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Yep again and again,so nice to see police officers being cut like a bunch of retards, too freaking chicken to show their coward faces.

That is what happened, when you get inspired by the CIA, FBI and all those chicken organisations

This is the kind of society we live in.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
This is the example of the way some want our country to become. It's your duty as a citizen to step up and in all they ways possible to you clearly show that you don't want that and will not stand for this sort of activity.

goat

Time Out
Mar 8, 2007
Yep again and again,so nice to see police officers being cut like a bunch of retards, too freaking chicken to show their coward faces.
I think you'll find they obtained their methods courtesy of leftwing poltroon protesters.

Reactions: DurkaDurka

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
I think that it is more than just a coincidence that there was three "provacatuers". I'll bet that at the time of the incident that there is no video of the "three amigos". Where were they,do they have an alibi? What do you think Mr.Logic7,is it possible? This would be small potatoes compared to what Bush pulled off in NYC.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

That is what happened, when you get inspired by the CIA, FBI and all those chicken organisations

This is the kind of society we live in.

No, Logic, it is the kind of society YOU live in, and profess to love. These were SQ officers..........that is Surete du QUEBEC!

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
Stockwell Day may have been the one behind this tactic. Maybe it was the Que police themselves, but thats seems unlikely to initiate that by themselves, they had some direction given to them for this tactic, it would seem, eh?

In any case, they should give us an answer to the question of WHY DID THEY SEND IN UNDERCOVER POLICE to disrupt the protests in Montebello for the SPP talks?
as in, why is it so necessary to shut down any resistance to the SPP north American union? What is it they plan to do that they feel most Canadians would object to?
Obviously, if there was not going to be objections, then they would not risk using this kind of extreme tactic. So, it must be bad stuff they don't want us to hear.

Even now, after the story broke, the Que police are lying about it, saying the agent provocateurs "were not there to start violence", but one of them refused to put down the rock he was holding even after protest leaders demanded it [the protesters didn't want any of that kind of violence to start]. [but the UCs did, so as to make it look like protesters are all violent wankers][which begs the question, once again - what are they hiding that they need to make protesers out to be like that?]

Quebec police admit they went undercover at Montebello protest
http://www.blacklistednews.com/view.asp?ID=4090

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
I think that it is more than just a coincidence that there was three "provacatuers". I'll bet that at the time of the incident that there is no video of the "three amigos". Where were they,do they have an alibi? What do you think Mr.Logic7,is it possible? This would be small potatoes compared to what Bush pulled off in NYC.

Different scale yes, but similiar, however this isnt a new strategie, it has been used over and over throught times.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
No, Logic, it is the kind of society YOU live in, and profess to love. These were SQ officers..........that is Surete du QUEBEC!

Yes Sq does that, RCMP does that also, CSIS does that, CIA does that ,MOSSAD does it also, all legal criminal organisation does it.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006

Now Logic, this is known as an oxymoron.

I'll leave it at that.

It is just TOO easy. :)

CIA,MOSSADS,RCMP are all legal criminal organisations, here is the proof only for you .

The CIA -- a Terrorist Organization

Agency uses same tactics it claims to be fighting

CIA past operations and activities

Operation Phoenix was an assassination program conducted by the CIA during the Vietnam conflict. Its objective was to eliminate Vietnamese who might oppose the U.S but also to terrorize the entire population of South Vietnam and to suppress opposition to the occupying U.S. forces. Over 20,000 Vietnamese were murdered, often at random.

During the 1980s the CIA used profits from its cocaine smuggling activities to finance the Contras in Nicaragua who were responsible for the murders of tens of thousands of civilians, and it attempted to disrupt the country's economy, in order to destabilize the legitimate Sandinista government. For this, the U.S. was condemned in the World Court for "unlawful use of force," and it rejected a U.N. security council resolution calling upon it to observe international law. We must note that George Bush Sr. was vice president at the time .

On Sept. 11, 1973, the CIA planned and organized the military coup d'etat in Chile which overthrew the legitimately elected government of Salvador Allende and brought to power the regime of General Augusto Pinochet. This regime abducted, tortured and killed thousands of Chilean citizens in an attempt to suppress opposition.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article17695.htm

I TRUST A 1000 TIMES MORE THE HELLS ANGELS THAN ANY OF THOSE RETARDED ORGANISATIONS.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
ya gotta love the Hoste Tabernacking at the beginning.....

that and putin....lets save the quebecois' culture....too friggin real...

Colpy is dead on the money with his surrete quebec police force.....quebecois cops take it all to a whole other level.....there is no way OPP could get sucked into this....oh wait a sec....they murdered Dudley George after Harris oredered them to **** the indians......sigh.....

Anyway...it's a step in the right direction..it's worth a thousand years of suffering under the facists regime mentality to have that on you tube.....

Now if we can a lil of the jane and finch harrassment on tape....i talked about it the other day...it was a writer of rap Kane that told me this stuff...watch for his stuff...i pleaded with him to get the message out there.....i used the 80's group pukka orchestra's song Cherry Beach Express....it was banned from radio....it's about the toronto finest taking ya for a ride down to cherry beach and putting a beating on ya.....

i had a guy tell me once that toronto cops hold him down with his head sideways on a desk ...a telephone book over his head to hide the bruising and a cop smash a chair over his head........

i had a cop strangle me once for not giving my full name on the street late at night...he gripped my neck with a gorrilla hand.....he let me go....next day his whole hand red marks were on my neck...swear on my life true story....had a missisauga cop stop me from walking home at 3 in the morning ...told me he did not want me on his streets that late.....swear on me mum's head this is true.......

Last edited:

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
Ridicule used as another tactic

A total lack of respect for dissent is being displayed by Harper's government and the SPP cabal of powerful corporate leaders..

Any concerns shown for "NAFTA on steroids" that the SPP agreements are, and they belittle Canadians.

One SPP spokeman called those opposed to the SPP "the LUNATIC LEFT".

Then Harper comes out with a response to the NAFTA Superhighway by saying "or was it an Interplanetery Highway?". Thats just ridicule, as in ridiculous. Poor response, but it is typical of someone who is backed into a corner to attack their adversaries on a personal level, or making them appear ridiculous.

iARTthere4iam

Electoral Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pointy Rocks
So the consensus here is that Harper told the RCMP who told the quebec security forces to participate in an otherwise peaceful protest and instigate violence to make people protesting against the SPP look like violent hoodulms? Is that just about it? Have you all never met real live police officers?

Judging from the violent protests at just about every major political gathering I find it totally reasonable fro police to go undercover to find the instigators of violence. Reducing the violence at such protests is in the best interest of all including the legitimate protestors.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
IartthereforIam

Law enforcement organizations, enforce the law. Police officers are given the responsibility to adjudicate the actions of an individual or a group, based on observation in determining whether a law has been violated and if a group or an individual is responsible for breaking that law. When "law" is determined behind closed doors by the wealthy elite of powerful corporations and special interest groups, that law doesn't necessarily express the will of the general population.

We have police officers prepared to follow the lead of politicians. Laws are mutable and open to interpretation, as illustrated by the fact that politicians are prepared to "cross-the-floor" and sit in cabinet posts despite not having been elected by the people. Politicians have demonstrated time and time again that theft and fraud both directly of money....Liberals are the most inept at this passtime...and favoritism as practiced by Conservatives....

It should surprise no one that the police of our nation, RCMP provincial and municipal are prepared to dress up and behave like "protesters" or in a pinch...shoot an unarmed protester or two....

We live in a climate of disingenuous self-serving greed and corruption that politicians and police adopt as their moral and ethical standards.

This must surely be what Canadians want, because when the opportunity to challenge this new "status-quo" arises, Canadians are silent.

Ya gets what ya pays fer....

Enjoy!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
As far as I can tell this is a Canada issue, Canadian protestors... Canadian cops... why is it here in the US American Politics thread? Is the CIA partly to blame... AGAIN?

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
As far as I can tell this is a Canada issue, Canadian protestors... Canadian cops... why is it here in the US American Politics thread? Is the CIA partly to blame... AGAIN?

I admit, it is my mistake, i hope you forgive me.

You should know by now,CIA arent a charity organisations, that is for sure, however i just said Quebec Police Units who were in the protest, as protesters, were inspired by the CIA , to do that kind of false flag operation.

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
This is disgraceful behaviour by the police and federal government, I can't wait to see Harper booted out of office.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I admit, it is my mistake, i hope you forgive me.

You should know by now,CIA arent a charity organisations, that is for sure, however i just said Quebec Police Units who were in the protest, as protesters, were inspired by the CIA , to do that kind of false flag operation.

So in a nutshell... this is the CIA's fault, or the US. Got you. If it wasn't for the CIA, Canadian Cops would never have done that. So it looks like you are in the right thread afterall!

Feel free to bash the US and CIA and Bush for overzealous Canadian Cops everyone! Enjoy!