Nancy Pelosi supports the troops..CanadianTroops

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
I really think this is silly. So the photo was wrong and dumb... Isn't the more important thing whether she wants to increase funding for the veterans benefits? Some people can't see the forest for the trees.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
I really think this is silly. So the photo was wrong and dumb... Isn't the more important thing whether she wants to increase funding for the veterans benefits? Some people can't see the forest for the trees.

Really..if you can't be bothered to pay attention to the small details like this, why should you be trusted to get the "big" stuff right?

And to answer your question directly, coming from a military member, if you claim to be looking out for "our" interests, make sure you or your staffers don't do things that make you look like the huge ass that you are. You know, at least resemble a smart politician...

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
So who would you call a smart politician? I like McCain, but I certainly wouldn't use the words smart or detail oriented to refer to the current president.

Who said anything about his excellency Jorge Arbusto? There isn't a pol on either side of the house thats worth a damn anymore. Like I said in another thread, they are too busy fighting over the remote to watch whats actually on the tv anymore.

But that was a nice jab at assuming I'm a Bush sheeple. I bet you don't really like McAmensty all that much if you come scrambling to the Shrieker of the House's defense so quickly, but he'll do in a pinch, huh?

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Really..if you can't be bothered to pay attention to the small details like this, why should you be trusted to get the "big" stuff right?

And to answer your question directly, coming from a military member, if you claim to be looking out for "our" interests, make sure you or your staffers don't do things that make you look like the huge ass that you are. You know, at least resemble a smart politician...

After what your boy Bushco has said and done, you've got some nerve pointing a finger at anyone.

Some incorrect picture of a Vet on a website accompaning an anouncement for more funding for Vets is, since you don't seem to know, nothing compared to the lies and misdirection Bushco has dumped on the American people to the detriment of everyone else in the world, but mostly Iraq where tens of thousands have died because of it.

You should feel ashamed of yourself for even posting this in the first place.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
After what your boy Bushco has said and done, you've got some nerve pointing a finger at anyone.

Some incorrect picture of a Vet on a website accompaning an anouncement for more funding for Vets is, since you don't seem to know, nothing compared to the lies and misdirection Bushco has dumped on the American people to the detriment of everyone else in the world, but mostly Iraq where tens of thousands have died because of it.

You should feel ashamed of yourself for even posting this in the first place.
Trolling so early in the day .......whats with you and saturday mornings...
give it a rest will ya...bushco...man i hate the day jON taught you that word.

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
Who said anything about his excellency Jorge Arbusto? There isn't a pol on either side of the house thats worth a damn anymore. Like I said in another thread, they are too busy fighting over the remote to watch whats actually on the tv anymore.

But that was a nice jab at assuming I'm a Bush sheeple. I bet you don't really like McAmensty all that much if you come scrambling to the Shrieker of the House's defense so quickly, but he'll do in a pinch, huh?

I didn't assume you were a Bush fan. I asked you for your opinion, that isn't assuming anything. I simply stated MY opinion that I don't think he's all that intelligent and added someone who I think is intelligent as a comparison. I do actually like McCain. I don't know Nancy Pelosi well at all.

I'd think this criticism about a picture was just as silly if it was from Bush's website or anybody else's.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
It's the standard across America...

Stand up and celebrate your arrogant brashness and pretend that being "American" gives you the unadorned clarity to know with absolute assurance that everything from the price of gasoline to the rationale for war is something that only the American only the great United States of America can have or has any right to delare as right or wrong...

Ignore the legacy of greed corruption and criminality that keeps the "made for TV" industry churning out more crap with the intention to hide the pieces and remnants of a once great nation...

Don't give a seconds thought to the smugness of the wealthy elite that have usurped the democracy you claim is the model for the world...and entire cities are destroyed with the money being spent on your "war efforts" instead of supporting the people of your nation that have suffered incredible tragedy....

Ignore the lies exaggeration and "dog and pony show" arranged at the United Nations by Colin Powel and the war-machine of Wolfowitz Peale and Rumsfeld....

Conveniently forget that your legal systems are reduced to pathetic internment camps and trial by innuendo ...truth isn't needed or wanted anymore in America....better you have the rule of the dollar and all that principle and crap can just float away while America basks in the warmth of a world enthralled by the quality and demeanor of American leadership....

Grow up.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Trolling so early in the day .......whats with you and saturday mornings...
give it a rest will ya...bushco...man i hate the day jON taught you that word.

Is that what you are doing here? Adding something interesting? Of course not.
Just trolling a little aren't you. JB scored last night pretty good off you didn't he. I had a pretty good laugh about that. You're kinda like Bushco aren't ya. You can dish it out but you sure can't take it. No wonder you have to hide. Bush Can't show his face either. heh heh

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
You got that right.
It's the standard across America...

Stand up and celebrate your arrogant brashness and pretend that being "American" gives you the unadorned clarity to know with absolute assurance that everything from the price of gasoline to the rationale for war is something that only the American only the great United States of America can have or has any right to delare as right or wrong...

Ignore the legacy of greed corruption and criminality that keeps the "made for TV" industry churning out more crap with the intention to hide the pieces and remnants of a once great nation...

Don't give a seconds thought to the smugness of the wealthy elite that have usurped the democracy you claim is the model for the world...and entire cities are destroyed with the money being spent on your "war efforts" instead of supporting the people of your nation that have suffered incredible tragedy....

Ignore the lies exaggeration and "dog and pony show" arranged at the United Nations by Colin Powel and the war-machine of Wolfowitz Peale and Rumsfeld....

Conveniently forget that your legal systems are reduced to pathetic internment camps and trial by innuendo ...truth isn't needed or wanted anymore in America....better you have the rule of the dollar and all that principle and crap can just float away while America basks in the warmth of a world enthralled by the quality and demeanor of American leadership....

Grow up.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Is that what you are doing here? Adding something interesting? Of course not.
Just trolling a little aren't you. JB scored last night pretty good off you didn't he. I had a pretty good laugh about that. You're kinda like Bushco aren't ya. You can dish it out but you sure can't take it. No wonder you have to hide. Bush Can't show his face either. heh heh

jb scored, how so? .you wish.i don't think so..only a moron posts an expose on himself being a cruel idiot....man you really are reaching.

and you are trolling in this thread.yer on here 24/7 the post was made early last evening and you woke up and decided to go with the bushco yawn.....ya just gotta stop eating a box of sugar for breaky do....every sat morn since i've known you it's grumpy bear unfy do and slam someone....
you really got to play nice in here unfy...

you see jON used to post about bushco and he did it from an unemotional intelligent way. You dug the whole scene and copied him. Problem is, you use it to vent anger and hostilty and try to bring that out in people....
Look at eaglsmack and you, yer in here an hour and started with the venting with the guy and ended in a flame fest.....

Naw dud ...ya ain't gonna get away with that schtick in here...not as long as ole doc here gets to show it as it is.....

Lay off on the family size box of lucky charms and do the board a favour and switch to granola or a six pack of muffins to fill yer tum tum

Last edited:

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Yep it was about the kiddy diddling wasn't it? heh heh You got trolled and you had to do the vent thang. Lord only knows how much crap you posted over at Robins board.

I loved the part about you trying to keep it together here. HA! That was rich.
But I don't consider JB a moron. He knows how to wind you up easily enough and give the rest of us a laugh. And if he's a crule idiot, what does that make you? That's what you call a rhetorical question you putz.

Nice to know that you spend you days and nights checking to see what time I post or read this board. heh heh Glad you are not obssesing or anything. What I read where I post to whom, what I eat. You're all about the Unforgiven.
You want me to be your daddy. No thanks by the way. You fantisize about me and post about it no less. You and Bushco both in your own little worlds.

You were never a Viner. Like a few creeps that came along you were nothing more than a wannabe outside looking in due to your own caustic attitude. Now you have a hardon for someone's wife but your too scared to meet up with her.
To_O funny for words man.

There are a few people here who have figured you out already and it's clear you're on borrowed time. While licking ass might boost the ego a little, it doesn't take long for people to figure out just how fake you are and start to avoid you. I'll be here laughing about it a little but mostly just moving on.

I'll make you a deal Davy Wavy. You lay off the kiddy stuff, that means tearing up the NAMBLA card and everything and I'll stick with the juice and fresh fruit for breakfast as often as I can. Deal?

Now if you don't mind, there is a topic to the thread and people are much more interested in that than the stupid crap you want to say back to me. So how about you just write it all down in a PM and send it to Robin or someone who gives a sht about what you have to say.

jb scored, how so? .you wish.i don't think so..only a moron posts an expose on himself being a cruel idiot....man you really are reaching.

and you are trolling in this thread.yer on here 24/7 the post was made early last evening and you woke up and decided to go with the bushco yawn.....ya just gotta stop eating a box of sugar for breaky do....every sat morn since i've known you it's grumpy bear unfy do and slam someone....
you really got to play nice in here unfy...

you see jON used to post about bushco and he did it from an unemotional intelligent way. You dug the whole scene and copied him. Problem is, you use it to vent anger and hostilty and try to bring that out in people....
Look at eaglsmack and you, yer in here an hour and started with the venting with the guy and ended in a flame fest.....

Naw dud ...ya ain't gonna get away with that schtick in here...not as long as ole doc here gets to show it as it is.....

Lay off on the family size box of lucky charms and do the board a favour and switch to granola or a six pack of muffins to fill yer tum tum

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Yep it was about the kiddy diddling wasn't it? heh heh You got trolled and you had to do the vent thang. Lord only knows how much crap you posted over at Robins board.

I loved the part about you trying to keep it together here. HA! That was rich.
But I don't consider JB a moron. He knows how to wind you up easily enough and give the rest of us a laugh. And if he's a crule idiot, what does that make you? That's what you call a rhetorical question you putz.

Nice to know that you spend you days and nights checking to see what time I post or read this board. heh heh Glad you are not obssesing or anything. What I read where I post to whom, what I eat. You're all about the Unforgiven.
You want me to be your daddy. No thanks by the way. You fantisize about me and post about it no less. You and Bushco both in your own little worlds.

You were never a Viner. Like a few creeps that came along you were nothing more than a wannabe outside looking in due to your own caustic attitude. Now you have a hardon for someone's wife but your too scared to meet up with her.
To_O funny for words man.

There are a few people here who have figured you out already and it's clear you're on borrowed time. While licking ass might boost the ego a little, it doesn't take long for people to figure out just how fake you are and start to avoid you. I'll be here laughing about it a little but mostly just moving on.

I'll make you a deal Davy Wavy. You lay off the kiddy stuff, that means tearing up the NAMBLA card and everything and I'll stick with the juice and fresh fruit for breakfast as often as I can. Deal?

Now if you don't mind, there is a topic to the thread and people are much more interested in that than the stupid crap you want to say back to me. So how about you just write it all down in a PM and send it to Robin or someone who gives a sht about what you have to say.

ok here's where i cave in cry....*sniffles*.....dude ya got one hell of a hate on there......

It looks ridicules and these people ain't really enjoying this BS dude.....

who's wife ya talking that chit aboud humptydo..

man you are one angry little man, in a 300 plus body ya got from eating a few grapes for breaky do.......
show dem a pic:roll:

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Hey if you didn't start **** there wouldn't be ****.
You don't have any pics to post? No, never have either.
Ever been to meet anyone on the Vine? No too damn scared to have to back
up your big mouth aren't ya. I've met most of them and will see them again this summer like usual. I know you won't be attending any of them.

Now why don't you run along and find some random picture on the Internet to post and claim as your own again.

I may be fat, but you're an asshole and I can lose weight. :tool:

And Davy Wavy, it's ridiculous not ridicules you idiot.

ok here's where i cave in cry....*sniffles*.....dude ya got one hell of a hate on there......

It looks ridicules and these people ain't really enjoying this BS dude.....

who's wife ya talking that chit aboud humptydo..

man you are one angry little man, in a 300 plus body ya got from eating a few grapes for breaky do.......
show dem a pic:roll:

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
But the film is a sadd'ning bore
'Cause I wrote it ten times or more.
It's about to be writ again
As I ask you to focus on

Sailors
Fighting in the dance hall.
Oh man!
Look at those cavemen go.
It's the freakiest show.

: David Bowie

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
You moron, can't you even compose something slightly original?
What an empty shell of a person. So much for Buddah's teaching.
The tragic story of Davy Wavy the Internet troll.

But the film is a sadd'ning bore
'Cause I wrote it ten times or more.
It's about to be writ again
As I ask you to focus on

Sailors
Fighting in the dance hall.
Oh man!
Look at those cavemen go.
It's the freakiest show.

: David Bowie