Fake CNN video on 9-11


Logic 7
#1
On this video, cnn video editor are so stupid, they forgot to put buildings in the background, moreover, trees arent that high. watch it, it is incredible.


httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvpzqSIhX4yzE





This is one is also from cnn, many different angle, and also totally different burning flame, very funny.

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvfKef6elatedampsearch






No wonder why CNN took those out of their own web site.
 
thomaska
#2
Whats funny is a libtard like yourself attacking the Turner broadcasting network, one of the most liberal media outlets on the planet.
 
TenPenny
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7View Post

On this video, cnn video editor are so stupid, they forgot to put buildings in the background, moreover, trees arent that high. watch it, it is incredible.

Not only that, but they forgot to put leaves on the trees. Man, that's amateur
 
Logic 7
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by thomaskaView Post

Whats funny is a libtard like yourself attacking the Turner broadcasting network, one of the most liberal media outlets on the planet.


This thread isnt about what cnn is or not, it is about cnn showing fake footage, that doesnt bother you?
 
EagleSmack
#5
I do not get what these videos are trying to prove or disprove.

Seriously... are you saying a plane didn't crash into the WTC? Are these really illusions or "ghost planes"?
 
wallyj
#6
Or maybe,just maybe,someone put fake videos on youtube. Nah,that is impossible.
 
I think not
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

I do not get what these videos are trying to prove or disprove.

Of course you don't get it, you have to think like Logic 7 to figure out what the heck they are even trying to "prove"

What Logic 7 and the video is trying to say is that the tree lines in the video where the plane crashes into the building are way too high. I quote Logic 7 "trees don't grow that high".

I'll let you slap your head. Have a nice day.
 
Logic 7
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by wallyjView Post

Or maybe,just maybe,someone put fake videos on youtube. Nah,that is impossible.

Those video , were put on tv, days after 9-11, that is just a fact.
 
Pangloss
#9
Quit embarrassing yourself and let this thread die.

Pangloss
 
Logic 7
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by I think notView Post

Of course you don't get it, you have to think like Logic 7 to figure out what the heck they are even trying to "prove"

What Logic 7 and the video is trying to say is that the tree lines in the video where the plane crashes into the building are way too high. I quote Logic 7 "trees don't grow that high".

I'll let you slap your head. Have a nice day.



Not only trees, but there are also buildings missing in the background, look for yourself, that is just a fact.
 
Zzarchov
#11
Worst case scenario, if this was true (you should watch unfastened coins to see how silly you sound btw)

All it would prove would be that CNN faked news footage of an event they missed to get ratings. How does that prove any wrongdoing other than needing to print a retraction?
 
TenPenny
#12
I can see the strings they used to hold the model airplane, too.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#13
ZOOM------KABOOM-------WTC----RATTATTATTATTATA--KABOOM-----IRAQOIL
----GLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGSLURP
GLUGSLURPGLUGGLUGSLURP-----CHA-CHING--CHA--CHING--CHA---CHING
-------HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA---
JUST GOODBUSINESS/LEVELPLAYINGFIELD/
COMPETATIVE/NEOLIBERAL GLOBALIZATION OF EVERYTHING-----HAHAHA
-----CHA---CHING ---CHA---CHING

 
Toro
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

I can see the strings they used to hold the model airplane, too.

Hahahah!

That's what I was going to write!
 
Logic 7
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by ZzarchovView Post

Worst case scenario, if this was true (you should watch unfastened coins to see how silly you sound btw)

All it would prove would be that CNN faked news footage of an event they missed to get ratings. How does that prove any wrongdoing other than needing to print a retraction?



Pretty funny statement, there was no reason in the world to fake those video, unless they have something to hide.
 
eh1eh
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7View Post

Pretty funny statement, there was no reason in the world to fake those video, unless they have something to hide.


I'd say the only thing they were hiding was the fact they couldn't get the real footage and have 24 hrs of news time to fill.
 
Logic 7
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

I'd say the only thing they were hiding was the fact they couldn't get the real footage and have 24 hrs of news time to fill.



Impossible, cause not only cnn did it. check this one out.


httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvbfDg2elatedampsearch





Now listen to the conversation beetween cnn and witness who calls them.......


httpyoutubecomwatchvPVcc5AxE5elatedampsearch

 
DurkaDurka
No Party Affiliation
#18
So we should believe 911 was the work of top secret cloaked airplanes now Logic? Your story changes daily dude...
 
Logic 7
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

So we should believe 911 was the work of top secret cloaked airplanes now Logic? Your story changes daily dude...




Well first of all, my theory of 9-11 was plane were remote control from building7 and the 5 or 6 chopper there were in new york, since i've seen footage where there is no plane, where cnn fake those plane hit, since i found us military are using and experimenting hologram since the 70's , then i startted to ask question, and yes the Hologram theory is possible.
 
DurkaDurka
No Party Affiliation
#20
Logic, do you have any interests outside of 911 conspiracies?
 
Logic 7
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Logic, do you have any interests outside of 911 conspiracies?



Absolutly.However, it is true to say, i spend to much time on it(god himself ask me to do it, so i have no choice), cause you know who cares if americans got screwed up,or like chumsky says, who cares who did 9-11?or killed JFK? It is a total waste of time in a way , and you know i am aware of that, but since i am in canada( now) and some of my money goes to the war on terror, which has a direct link to 9-11, that the money from my taxes goes for the western coorporation interest, and at the same time kills innoncents peoples, then i feel it is my duty to do what i do.


You can see it the way you want, after all, when you look it at this way, i am very pro-american.
 
TenPenny
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7View Post

then i feel it is my duty to do what i do.

Indeed, don't we all.

I still haven't found the answer to the wires holding up the model airplane.
 
eh1eh
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7View Post

Absolutly.However, it is true to say, i spend to much time on it(god himself ask me to do it, so i have no choice), cause you know who cares if americans got screwed up,or like chumsky says, who cares who did 9-11?or killed JFK? It is a total waste of time in a way , and you know i am aware of that, but since i am in canada( now) and some of my money goes to the war on terror, which has a direct link to 9-11, that the money from my taxes goes for the western coorporation interest, and at the same time kills innoncents peoples, then i feel it is my duty to do what i do.


You can see it the way you want, after all, when you look it at this way, i am very pro-american.

Thanks for clearing that up. If God himself asked you then it's OK.
 
I think not
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

So we should believe 911 was the work of top secret cloaked airplanes now Logic? Your story changes daily dude...

Yeppers. Here it is.

 
DurkaDurka
No Party Affiliation
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by I think notView Post

Yeppers. Here it is.

the twin towers were downed by a lava lamp? OMG!
 
Logic 7
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Thanks for clearing that up. If God himself asked you then it's OK.




Thank you very much for your understanding. You know when a guy like GOD ask you to do something, it is not about yes or no, it is about thank god for choosing me, and what else can i do for you?


There is a little famous quote that says....


" Don't ask yourself what god can do for you, but what you can do for your god"
 
Logic 7
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

the twin towers were downed by a lava lamp? OMG!



Damn, i admit i never thought of that one.
 
DurkaDurka
No Party Affiliation
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7View Post

Damn, i admit i never thought of that one.

you should research it Logic
 
eh1eh
#29
I had to get rid of my lava lamp. I just didn't trust it.
 
DurkaDurka
No Party Affiliation
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

I had to get rid of my lava lamp. I just didn't trust it.

was that due to a acid trip gone wrong?
 

Similar Threads

4
Fake Al Qaeda
by Stretch | Mar 7th, 2010
24
Fake Id's
by alessandra17 | Apr 23rd, 2008
27
no new posts