Fake CNN video on 9-11

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Whats funny is a libtard like yourself attacking the Turner broadcasting network, one of the most liberal media outlets on the planet.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Whats funny is a libtard like yourself attacking the Turner broadcasting network, one of the most liberal media outlets on the planet.

This thread isnt about what cnn is or not, it is about cnn showing fake footage, that doesnt bother you?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I do not get what these videos are trying to prove or disprove.

Seriously... are you saying a plane didn't crash into the WTC? Are these really illusions or "ghost planes"?

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
I do not get what these videos are trying to prove or disprove.

Of course you don't get it, you have to think like Logic 7 to figure out what the heck they are even trying to "prove"

What Logic 7 and the video is trying to say is that the tree lines in the video where the plane crashes into the building are way too high. I quote Logic 7 "trees don't grow that high".

I'll let you slap your head. Have a nice day.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Of course you don't get it, you have to think like Logic 7 to figure out what the heck they are even trying to "prove"

What Logic 7 and the video is trying to say is that the tree lines in the video where the plane crashes into the building are way too high. I quote Logic 7 "trees don't grow that high".

I'll let you slap your head. Have a nice day.

Not only trees, but there are also buildings missing in the background, look for yourself, that is just a fact.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Worst case scenario, if this was true (you should watch unfastened coins to see how silly you sound btw)

All it would prove would be that CNN faked news footage of an event they missed to get ratings. How does that prove any wrongdoing other than needing to print a retraction?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
ZOOM------KABOOM-------WTC----RATTATTATTATTATA--KABOOM-----IRAQOIL
----GLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGSLURP
GLUGSLURPGLUGGLUGSLURP-----CHA-CHING--CHA--CHING--CHA---CHING
-------HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA---
JUST GOODBUSINESS/LEVELPLAYINGFIELD/
COMPETATIVE/NEOLIBERAL GLOBALIZATION OF EVERYTHING-----HAHAHA
-----CHA---CHING ---CHA---CHING

:lol:

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Worst case scenario, if this was true (you should watch unfastened coins to see how silly you sound btw)

All it would prove would be that CNN faked news footage of an event they missed to get ratings. How does that prove any wrongdoing other than needing to print a retraction?

Pretty funny statement, there was no reason in the world to fake those video, unless they have something to hide.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
So we should believe 911 was the work of top secret cloaked airplanes now Logic? Your story changes daily dude...

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
So we should believe 911 was the work of top secret cloaked airplanes now Logic? Your story changes daily dude...

Well first of all, my theory of 9-11 was plane were remote control from building7 and the 5 or 6 chopper there were in new york, since i've seen footage where there is no plane, where cnn fake those plane hit, since i found us military are using and experimenting hologram since the 70's , then i startted to ask question, and yes the Hologram theory is possible.