9-11 Unmasking the Media Perps

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Logic, you know it is just as easy to erase a Jet from a video as it is to add one in?

How dare Ye question! :lol:

Never mind the 100 other angles that show the plane hitting the building.

He picked the one he wanted.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Logic, you know it is just as easy to erase a Jet from a video as it is to add one in?

Yes very easy, this is the first thing i thought at first, i worked on Video post-productions, as a tech , so far, we havent seen any evidence of doctoring that tape, this is why i posted it.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
How dare Ye question! :lol:

Never mind the 100 other angles that show the plane hitting the building.

He picked the one he wanted.

No, it is just about raising questions, period, i saw it the same way as you did on that day.
I don't question the evidence that planes hit the building, it is just why we don't see it on that video? the angle the video was, we should have seen the plane,look on other footage that you see the plane, and compare.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Yes very easy, this is the first thing i thought at first, i worked on Video post-productions, as a tech , so far, we havent seen any evidence of doctoring that tape, this is why i posted it.

The video is of such poor quality, I think it would be difficult to notice alterations. I would need to see that video at a minium of 480i resolution before trying to determine if it had been altered.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
The video is of such poor quality, I think it would be difficult to notice alterations. I would need to see that video at a minium of 480i resolution before trying to determine if it had been altered.

Even though we havent found nothing doctored, I have to agree with you.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006

You should also notice that whatever the angle we see the tower, the planes always comes from the same side of the screen.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006

It is not flip flop, i just can't say for sure, if the tape is real"The planes in this video always come from the right side of the screen, whatever the angle you are, see for yourself.

Now do i believe planes hit the building, yes absolutly, but why News network did doctored the tapes?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It is not flip flop, i just can't say for sure, if the tape is real"The planes in this video always come from the right side of the screen, whatever the angle you are, see for yourself.

Now do i believe planes hit the building, yes absolutly, but why News network did doctored the tapes?

This is simple. Lets say you are standing on a road facing west and a car is driving on a North South Heading... the car will appear moving from right to left.

Now try this...

Cross the road and look East. Have the same car drive on the same North South heading the car will now appear moving from left to right. :idea:

Coincidence? Conspiracy?

normbc9

Electoral Member
Nov 23, 2006
California
Everyone has to put into true context what good journalists do. It's not about their writing ability but rather the potential of their story to sell papers or win viewers or listeners. Good journalists are never in the business of news as we know it. They are busy with more though provoking quests and anyone who can get some viewers is always feeling pretty good especially if they think they have impressed a certain sector of our society. That is exactly what this is doing. Take or leave it, ignore it or buy into it. It is a choice only you as an individual can make. I choose to sit down and enjoy a highball and ignore it.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
This is simple. Lets say you are standing on a road facing west and a car is driving on a North South Heading... the car will appear moving from right to left.

Now try this...

Cross the road and look East. Have the same car drive on the same North South heading the car will now appear moving from left to right. :idea:

Coincidence? Conspiracy?

Check it for real with your own eyes, almost every angle it just doesnt fit.