Government Sank the Titanic - Unfastened Coins

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
What a great website. I laughed so hard.

He had experiments and graphs to prove that it was IMPOSSIBLE for an iceberg to sink the Titanic.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Toro !!!!!

Qué muchacho tan malo !!!

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
47 is the magic number. WTC 7, 46 floors, plus one shopping mall beneath8O

lysyfacet

Life is good!
Apr 12, 2007
Brampton, ON
i can't say i'm convinced, nor can i say its all just a lie. Well i've read tones of theories to the sinking of the titanic, and honestly, they all sound possible in their own way.
good research people :smile:

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
i can't say i'm convinced, nor can i say its all just a lie. Well i've read tones of theories to the sinking of the titanic, and honestly, they all sound possible in their own way.
good research people :smile:

the titanic hit a massive lump of ice at a tremendous speed. Two of the biggest moving things in the ocean collide at a high impact speed and the forces generated are almost beyond comprehension.

lysyfacet

Life is good!
Apr 12, 2007
Brampton, ON
there's no mystery about it. Massive forces, ripped steel, water rushes in, compartments flood, ship sinks

yes...we gathered that much, but do we know what forces...i don't think any1 really knows what caused this massive ship to sink, besides the basics, aka the flooding, the iceburg...and whatever else. But i think theres way more to it then just that, but we can't see it, it would take years of studying to figure it out.