For the Love of Gore!

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
Hmmm....The link I posted it probably just a conspiracy site. For instance the following sounds implausible. I thought it might be by who I got the link from.

"
Gore Provokes Total War!

by Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.

March 27, 1999
The members of the Principals' Committee, including Vice-President Al Gore, knew beforehand, that Russia's Prime Minister would cancel his visit to Washington the instant he were informed that the bombing of Yugoslavia would begin during the period of his scheduled visit. President Clinton had signalled to all with the brains to hear a clear Presidential signal, to the effect that there would be no bombing of Yugoslavia during the period of Primakov's visit. Gore et al. were desperate to prevent the visit from occurring. Gore, going behind the President's back, intercepted the Russian Prime Minister, a mere two hours before his scheduled arrival in Washington, informing the Prime Minister that the bombing would probably occur during the time of the visit!
It could turn out, that those actions by Al Gore caused World War III, as surely as the combined follies of an Austro-Hungary and the Russian emperor, allowed Britain's otherwise still preventable plan for World War I to be unleashed. Gore may never be tried by an appropriate successor to the Nuremberg Tribunal, but he should be--whether or not a global form of World War III actually develops. Meanwhile, our priority is to attempt to prevent the world war which Britain's Tony Blair, his lackey Al Gore, and Gore's factional allies within the Principals' Committee have set into motion.
At this point, the only action which would provide a visibly fair chance of preventing World War III, is the President's neutralizing his Vice-President's freedom of action, and firing Gore's accomplices on the Principals' Committee. These actions should be taken, not as gestures of reprisal against those who have perpetrated plausibly treasonous actions behind the President's back. They are precautions, intended to give the President at least a fighting chance of getting the U.S.A. out of the thermonuclear mess which Gore and his cronies have created."

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
It seems to be a history of Al Gore and Political Correctness. I haven’t looked it over yet but I thought some here might find it interesting. I’ll comment more later if I find any of the references liked to the site good.

http://www.larouchepub.com/eirtoc/site_packages/2007/al_gore.html

edit: Checked it it. It just looks like a conspiracy web site. See my post bellow. Oh well.

They aren't short of opinions, that's for sure. Seems somewhat equal opportunity stuff. Bashes just about everyone. If you dig deep there are likely entire digests about their mothers.