Canadian Anti-Tank Weapon

RUEZ

Nominee Member
Feb 12, 2007
PG
mabudon said:
I can't see it either, but from the link text, seems like we're useless like the cowardly French and should not be in any combat theatres

Thanks for NOTHING Canada!!!!
:munky2:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I can't see it either, but from the link text, seems like we're useless like the cowardly French and should not be in any combat theatres

Thanks for NOTHING Canada!!!!

The title in the link says;"
"French's new anti-tank missile"

I think thomaska is having us on.

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006
Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
I know, and sorry for the words, but if our "best friends" like to think of us as a joke, what's the point tryin to impress them?? We should be more worried about what heppens inside and directly surrounding our borders, not in some hell-hole of a "get rich quick" scheme (for a select FEW individuals) on the other side of the globe

And again sorry- after our "thanks for nothin" moment, some of the smugness about kinda irks me- I'm gonna go record some new stuff and chill, good day all!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It is a small clip that says they are French but in actuallity they are Canadian soldiers. They are firing an anti-tank missile and after the

"Stand by!"

The soldier pulls the trigger and the missile plops out of the tube and falls right in front of them smoking. They all let out a yell and start running away.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
It is a small clip that says they are French but in actuallity they are Canadian soldiers. They are firing an anti-tank missile and after the

"Stand by!"

The soldier pulls the trigger and the missile plops out of the tube and falls right in front of them smoking. They all let out a yell and start running away.

Sort of like the Yanks in Iraq......the mission got out of the tube alright, but fell down pretty quickly, and now everybody's running for cover before the whole damn thing blows up.

:)

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm

"Stand by!"

So is it real? Or a virle video? Looks real until the missle comes out. If it is I guess I'd run loke hell too!:tongue7:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Sort of like the Yanks in Iraq......the mission got out of the tube alright, but fell down pretty quickly, and now everybody's running for cover before the whole damn thing blows up.

:)

Well you can say it "sort of" was anything you want. But what it WAS is a Canadian missile going nowhere... and Canadian troops running everywhere.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Well you can say it "sort of" was anything you want. But what it WAS is a Canadian missile going nowhere... and Canadian troops running everywhere.

No insult there......things do misfire, and getting the hell out of the way is the only thing to do.....

BTW, in the most friendly way, I would pit the best of Canada's infantry men against the best of the USA's infantry in a moment, man for man, and we would win. Every time.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
No insult there......things do misfire, and getting the hell out of the way is the only thing to do.....

BTW, in the most friendly way, I would pit the best of Canada's infantry men against the best of the USA's infantry in a moment, man for man, and we would win. Every time.

In the most freindly way back... man for man you would lose everytime. I would take a battalion of any Marines and run them right through any Canadian battalion.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
In the most freindly way back... man for man you would lose everytime. I would take a battalion of any Marines and run them right through any Canadian battalion.

Well, your marines didn't show overly well in VietNam. They aren't doing that well in Iraq.
Generally, the way the Americans go to war is by bombing every square foot of an area three or four times before the marines put one boot on the ground. Since the second world war Americans have won nothing without overwhelming numerical supremacy and more modern weaponry.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Well, your marines didn't show overly well in VietNam. They aren't doing that well in Iraq.
Generally, the way the Americans go to war is by bombing every square foot of an area three or four times before the marines put one boot on the ground. Since the second world war Americans have won nothing without overwhelming numerical supremacy and more modern weaponry.

Ok... let us go with that for a bit. How did we not do well in Vietnam? We held Khe Sahn, we took back the city of Hue from 2 Divisions of NVA using a few battalions. Where is it written that Marines didn't do well in Nam.

And today in Iraq... the Marines went straight up the gut and was in Baghdad long ahead of schedule. And what about Fallujah... the supposed Graveyard of Americans. Taken well ahead of schedule. If you think it is all due to air power you are lacking knowledge of how the war is being fought and I suggest you read a book instead of just firing from the hip. Try the book "No True Glory" about the Marines in Fallujah.

If it was only that easy to bomb every square foot and then go in and count body parts. However that is not the way it is done. That is just the way folks like you say it is done because you really do not have any real knowledge on war fighting. It makes you feel good because you lack what we have and aren't who we are and are a bit envious.

Let me sum it up. Read up about the Marines in these two wars and then come back to me and point out how the Marines screwed up.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

"Stand by!"

Hahahahahhhahhahahhahahhahhahahhhahhahthanks:wave: