John Howard society

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
I've been out of the Anglosphere for the last few days so I missed this story, which I hope is getting coverage in Canada. John Howard says — even more shamelessly than Dick Cheney usually manages — that a victory for U.S. Democrats, and more specifically for Barack Obama, is a victory for Al Qaeda. It'd be fun to ask Howard's Canadian friend about these remarks, which is one reason I won't get a chance to.
Note that Howard's attack has drawn, from Obama, the first known evidence that the Illinois senator has a sharp wit.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Yah I heard the slithering piece of dung this morning on the radio,Al-Kayda wins with Obama, it's just factional capitalist infighting over the big pie. Big money dosn't loose no matter which part of the one party political appendage wins the US pseudo-election.I've heard both Clinton and Obama speak the first thing that came out of his mouth was his christian background and she's no better, the talk will center arround abortion and gay marriage and mythology as usual.:wave:

nine dog war

Feb 19, 2007
Senator Obama may have shown a quick wit, but his wit showed great ignorance an inability to grasp simple concepts.

John Howard has always been a "Little Aussie Battler" he will cross the street to start an argument. Most Australians enjoy that this short, bald, funny looking imp can verbally kick the crap out of anyone in the political arena.

Howard only showed Obamas inability to give a well constructed, well planned response to basic political comments. Obama is a Rookie and this situation only shows an inability to deal with political situations in a diplomatic way.

Reactions: Curiosity

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Senator Obama may have shown a quick wit, but his wit showed great ignorance an inability to grasp simple concepts.

John Howard has always been a "Little Aussie Battler" he will cross the street to start an argument. Most Australians enjoy that this short, bald, funny looking imp can verbally kick the crap out of anyone in the political arena.

Howard only showed Obamas inability to give a well constructed, well planned response to basic political comments. Obama is a Rookie and this situation only shows an inability to deal with political situations in a diplomatic way.

Welcome Nine Dog War

That was an interesting piece you wrote and I hadn't thought of Obama's simplistic rhetoric until you mentioned it.... everyone is "hurting so hard" for him to be successful..... I think he is way too pre-emptive and should have waited for a few more years of seasoning....

I enjoy Howard - he tells it like he thinks it is.... refreshing for a poltician....

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Bush said that a victory for Dems in the November election would be a victory for terrorists. Thus, Bonsai is only re-echoing the words of his Bush_Master.

Ka-pooey on both.