Hey Logic! Question!

Toro

Senate Member
Or for any of the conspiracists;

If the WTC was brought down by demolition, how were they able to do it?

Give me details - the number of people involved, the time involved, etc. You don't have to give actual proof - thought that would be nice - but rather, what would it take?

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario
He cant, Cuz it didnt happen....

Myabe it was the security guards doing it instead of manning their work stations and whatching the cameras, they decided they could get away with it....

Stupidist **** ever.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
He can't prove it because neither the official story nor the conspiracy theories are sustainable.

Proud American

Nominee Member
Sep 22, 2006
Baltimore,MD
I certainly don't expect Logic to prove it. Rather, I'd like to know how it could be pulled off.

Same here,, and I guess the same people drove the plane through the Pentagon, where I happened to be, and manned the plane that crashed in PA too huh?? Some people need to just grow brains....:rolleyes:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Perhaps a missile was launched by the guy on the grassy knoll.

s_lone

Council Member
Feb 16, 2005
Montreal
I can't answer the original question but I can ask this one...

What is more believable? That 9/11 was pulled off by a bunch of extremely well oraganized terrorists from the outside? Or that 9/11 was pulled off by a couple of very influential and powerful individuals within (or infiltrated) into the US government?

Proud American

Nominee Member
Sep 22, 2006
Baltimore,MD
I can't answer the original question but I can ask this one...

What is more believable? That 9/11 was pulled off by a bunch of extremely well oraganized terrorists from the outside? Or that 9/11 was pulled off by a couple of very influential and powerful individuals within (or infiltrated) into the US government?

Outside the U.S.??? Do you not know that those people are living here, working here, and PLOTTING here???? The people who "carried" out 9/11 were work horses here in this country for the bigger organization that is outside the country. YOu think the Muslims don't have any power...wake up and look around.....:confused: Anyone who honestly believes that the U.S. government "planned" to knock down its' OWN power structures(the WTC being the trade center for this country, the Pentagon being the muscle for our military) is an idiot...:eek:

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
I do hope that in the next year the conspiracy buffs(a.k.a. paranoid compulsive maturbaters) realize that what they percieve to be the truth is as likely to be proven true as that hot girl from down the street knocking on thier door. GROW UP. Life is out there,don't question it,just do it. Look,reality is allright,even fat girls are fun.

Proud American

Nominee Member
Sep 22, 2006
Baltimore,MD
I do hope that in the next year the conspiracy buffs(a.k.a. paranoid compulsive maturbaters) realize that what they percieve to be the truth is as likely to be proven true as that hot girl from down the street knocking on thier door. GROW UP. Life is out there,don't question it,just do it. Look,reality is allright,even fat girls are fun.

LOL!!! :D Thank you! Some people in here want to prove themselves to be so educated, but are really proving themsleves to be "intelligent fools"....:p

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Or for any of the conspiracists;

If the WTC was brought down by demolition, how were they able to do it?

Give me details - the number of people involved, the time involved, etc. You don't have to give actual proof - thought that would be nice - but rather, what would it take?

I have a question for you too ;), if alqueada was so well organised, geniously planned this attack, but how come they werent able to figure out it would not advantage any arab nations?

Were clever enough to do this plan on the most powerful nation/ military on earth, but stupid enough not to realize it will not help their situation in middle east in any case. would only advantage foreignt nation who would go in midde east to get their ressources,That is where i don't get it.

Because whatever you can think, the way us officials story is, can only be that muslim terrorist were incredibly smart.

Russians must be going crazy right now, thinking they have spent so much money on nuclear weapons, where they could only have invested just more on box cutters, having more peoples involved, and the whole united states would have been completlty down.

Now to answer your question, the bushes, key members of bush administration, mossad, cia, nsa, again only key memebers are involved, that is why building 7 was demolish, all their offices was in that building, now how they did it, by power down the world trade center before 9-11, to put the explosives charges at the right place.

This what i think, my theory, which is not provent yet, i agree just like the 19 hijacker theory is still not proven yet.

I would rather go with mine, cause the peoples who get benifit from 9-11 are just the same i just told you.:cool:

Toro

Senate Member
I have a question for you too ;), if alqueada was so well organised, geniously planned this attack, but how come they werent able to figure out it would not advantage any arab nations?

To answer your question, al-Qaeda's attack on the WTC wasn't designed to advantage Arab nations. It was done to benefit al-Qaeda. In fact, the attack by al-Qaeda on the US was designed to draw the US into a war in the Middle East, one it believes it can win. It cannot win militarily, but it can win tactically by drawing the US into a morass, which eventually would cause the US to leave the Middle East, similar to what happened in Vietnam. The attacks increased the prestige and influence of al-Qaeda in the Middle East and throughout the world, and al-Qaeda actively operates in many Middle Eastern countries. With the US out of the Middle East, al-Qeada believes it can topple a government or wait for a government to fall without US backing, i.e. Saudi Arabia. The ultimate goal of al-Qaeda is to establish the Caliphate, and to do that, they first must take over a government. So, utlimately, al-Qaeda's destruction of the WTC was designed to hurt Arab nations, not benefit them.

Now answer my question Logic. I'd like to know how anyone was able to operationally pull off demolishing the WTC? How many people it did take? How much time? Approximately.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
To answer your question, al-Qaeda's attack on the WTC wasn't designed to advantage Arab nations. It was done to benefit al-Qaeda. In fact, the attack by al-Qaeda on the US was designed to draw the US into a war in the Middle East, one it believes it can win. It cannot win militarily, but it can win tactically by drawing the US into a morass, which eventually would cause the US to leave the Middle East, similar to what happened in Vietnam. The attacks increased the prestige and influence of al-Qaeda in the Middle East and throughout the world, and al-Qaeda actively operates in many Middle Eastern countries. With the US out of the Middle East, al-Qeada believes it can topple a government or wait for a government to fall without US backing, i.e. Saudi Arabia. The ultimate goal of al-Qaeda is to establish the Caliphate, and to do that, they first must take over a government. So, utlimately, al-Qaeda's destruction of the WTC was designed to hurt Arab nations, not benefit them.

Now answer my question Logic. I'd like to know how anyone was able to operationally pull off demolishing the WTC? How many people it did take? How much time? Approximately.

Benifit alqueada?? how and where? because the cia doesnt fund them anymore? tell me i want to know, everything you mention makes no sense at all, this invasion benifit everything muslim, and alqueada hates from you.

When you look how bush approval was before 9-11, who benifited from 9-11, it is all come to one same group of peoples, bush admisnistration and bush administration's friends.

Who pays the price of their agenda?

A lot of Muslim, and a little bit of americans.

Now to answer your question, it took weeks of preparation regargings collapse of wtc 1.2 and 7.

Last edited: