9/11 anniversary TV blitz - watch for this

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
The Americans are showing several mini-series and specials about 9/11 on this the fifth anniversary of that day.

There will be many shots of the towers buring and then falling. I will be watching carefully to see how they edit the films to omit those crucial few seconds just before either tower begins to fall.

They allways cut it out. What we would see if they showed it complete would be a small but defining billow of smoke and debris just before they start to descend. Imagine any building collapsing at that height from structural failure - it would be impossibly coincidental that all four sides would fail at exactly the same time after 20 minutes or so after being hit.

If one side failed first, the towers would tilt and fall off to one side. Thats what everyone watching it live that morning was waiting for, I know I was. Then we were stunned to see them fall straight down, at least I was. That was not expected. It would never happen that way on its own.

What we see on these edited films is the towers still standing, and next thing we see them falling. The crucial moment omitted. They don't want us to see that it was not left to circumstance, but instead there were "beam-cutter" explosives that severed those columns at the same moment so it would fall straight. What we would see is a second or two of damning evidence of controlled demolision.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Oh, I SEE!

In addition to the hundreds of men it would have taken to engineer the demolition of the WTC, all without anyone whispering a word, now every single TV news editor that has gotten hold of any tape of the buildings falling has edited it as instructed by the masterminds of the plot.

Yeah, right.

Do you guys have any clue how far out in left field you have traveled?

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
This forum's own little TV Guide

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
I'm tired of the whole 9-11 circus. What possibly possesses these people to think a five year anniversary holds any real significance?
Shame on them all for elevating this anniversary to sainthood.

catman

Electoral Member
Sep 3, 2006
Re: RE: 9/11 anniversary TV blitz - watch for this

Colpy said:
Oh, I SEE!

In addition to the hundreds of men it would have taken to engineer the demolition of the WTC, all without anyone whispering a word, now every single TV news editor that has gotten hold of any tape of the buildings falling has edited it as instructed by the masterminds of the plot.

Yeah, right.

Do you guys have any clue how far out in left field you have traveled?

Actually my guess is right field.

Hotshot

Electoral Member
May 31, 2006
Re: RE: 9/11 anniversary TV blitz - watch for this

tamarin said:
I'm tired of the whole 9-11 circus. What possibly possesses these people to think a five year anniversary holds any real significance?
Shame on them all for elevating this anniversary to sainthood.

Its just another excuse for yankee flag waving.

Aug 16, 2006
The Capital
The reason the building was able to be "wired up" as you say without anyone finding out about it was because there was an Israeli moving company inside the building called "ZIM SHIPPING" ...

http://www.aljazeera.com/cgi-bin/conspiracy_theory/fullstory.asp?id=305
http://www.attackonamerica.net/proofofcontrolleddemolitionatwtc.htm

(find "ZIM" in page for the details)

.. they had full access to the building for MONTHS before they left the WEEK BEFORE 9-11.

Then don't forget about the men who WERE arrested after 9-11...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fiveisraelis.html

.. arrested with MOVING VANS that dogs believed had explosive residue inside them.. and the dogs turned out to be right.

Do I have to spell it out for you?

Its EASY to keep everyones lips tight about an operation like that when its another countries soldiers doing the dirty work.

I agree with you completely that if the Bush Admin had used USA soldiers to do the work on the WTC... someone would have talked by now. BUT, by using Israelis to plant the explosives they ensure that the team that did it would stay quite. They believe that they did their own country a favor by making the USA citizens (and you) believe that 19 hijackers were responsible for the complete disintegration of the building.. they were also most likely well paid for the work that they did and not to mention that if they say anything their entire families would be killed.

Remember what the Israeli men who were caught filming the attack and chearing and applauding and getting their picture taken while the building collapsed (hey, you would too on a job that well done, wouldn't you?) said to the police when the police arrived to investigate them...

"We are Israelis. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are your problem."

... the attacks were STILL going on at this point and NO ONE actually REALLY knew who was responsible for the attacks, BUT THESE GUYS knew who WOULD be blamed for it eventually... and it was in their best interests for all of this to happen and that is why it was all able to be kept quite.

ANYWAYS... I just want to make one more point.. you suggest that its "all conspiracy THEORY" but it isn't.. many people just do NOT believe the offical story because it doesn't make any sense. We don't know HOW exactly what happened, but that isn't important.. all we DO KNOW is that the government is lying about a myrid of facts about this attack.. and technically as soon as you know they are lying about one thing, you have to wonder why, and ... that should also put in to question why they are lying and what else they are lying about. There was also an obvious cover up of all the evidence; for example.. they (FEMA) don't know exactly HOW the buildings collapsed because all of the rubble was taken away to be sold for scrap before anyone could do a proper investigation.. in fact, have you never heard about the complains law enforcement made about how the crime scene was being destroyed? An attempt by Bush to make sure there was no inquiry in to the attack itself happened too... remember he apointed Kissenger to head it up in the first place? Everyone freeked out? And the 9-11 offical investigation was a white wash of the whole thing. Everyone KNOWS that.. so what are they hiding? EVERYTHING!

Why do you refuse to believe that elements of the USA gov are capable of doing this? And why is it you believe that a bunch of "terrorists" were able to make the US military stand down that day.. why were no planes launched to intercept the planes right away? Why? Because there were a whole bunch of training simulations going on at the same time and no one at Norad at first even knew there was a real attack going on.. many thought it was just a simulation... and so how did the terrorists know that the US gov would be confused that day if they attacked that day? THAT btw is how the real perps got the REAL good guys to NOT act in defence of the country that day.. they didn't know what was going on until it was far too late.

Or do you not KNOW any of this and that is why you still believe that 19 hijackers were responsible for it.

Let me ask you another question.. if its so hard for people to keep their mouths shut about an operation like this, then how did it manage to happen in the first place? By YOUR logic... the same sort of amount of people would still be involved in the operation to attack the buildings anyways (only its the "terrorists" instead of the "government") .. wouldn't someone in THERE TALK about the coming attack? Actually... didn't they? And didn't every single nation try to warn the US that something was about to happen?

Israeli militants were responsible for the 9-11 attack. And if you can't see that since everything else that has happened... ever notice that EVERYTHING seems to revolve around what Israel is up to in the Middle East? They REALLY DO believe that the world revolves around them, and in fact many US gov personel and "leaders" believe the same thing which is why Israel has so much US money and weaponry.

What is TRUELY EASIER to believe....

#1) That the US Bush Admin needed a terror attack (as stated in the PNAC paper about rebuilding americas defences) in order to justify the wars they wanted to launch ... they stole an election to make sure they would be able to start these wars, all they needed then was to get the US public on their side so all they had to do was get an Israeli commando squad to carry out the attack itself. They had the ability to make sure it went down without a hitch by making the airforce stand down, and also to make sure there was NO REAL investigation in to the attack, and able to make sure that all of the real evidence was destroyed and that all the propaganda was repeated on the news constantly. After the successfull attack the US had a green light to pretty much attack anyone they wanted to and they had the full support of the world.. pretty sweet deal for destroying a building that was costing them money, and that ended up a huge winfall for the guy who owned the lease.

OR...

#2) That a bunch of backwards cave men were able to learn how to fly 737s, make the US military stand down while they flew around in the US airspace for almost an hour.. and in fact were STILL able to crash yet another plane in to the PENTAGON (the most heavily defended plot of land in the USA perhaps) an HOUR after the WTC attacks had happened.. not to mention the way the plane was flown and how and where it crashed in to the big P. And that they were able to do all of this without getting caught?

Which one is easier to believe?

Me? I pick #1.

I don't CLAIM to know EVERYTHING about how 9-11 went down, but I know that the 19 morons who couldn't fly cessnas did NOT crash those planes they hijacked (if indeed they did do that) in to the WTC... the attack was far too successfull and besides... WHY would REAL terrorists go through all of that trouble and then NOT make any demands or ANYONE take FULL responsibility ON THE SAME DAY.. if OBL was responsible then he should have (and would have obviously) released a tape at the same time claiming FULL RESPONSIBLITY right away... there should have been no doubt as to who was responsible because going through that much trouble to terrorise people... you have to have a reason for doing it. SINCE no one took responsiblity I can only assume that the people who benifited from the attack the most were the ones who actually did it.

Because if OBL wanted to hurt innocent people and be more of a murderer then a freedom fighter (I'm not supporting the guy, just pointing something out from his point of view) then he would just load up a truck full of fertiliser and blow up an apartment building full of regular people. Why? Because THAT is terrifing. THAT would make joe 6 pack worried that HE might die in the same way tomorrow. And the thing is.. its a lot easier an attack to pull off with a way higher body count if you have a 50 floor appartment complex with basement parking.. which are all over the USA and if he WAS capable of pulling off 9-11 then blowing up appartment buildings is a piece of cake... but this isn't happening... and even though alledgedy there is suppose to be this Islamic terror happening to us... we're not being attacked IN ANY WAY AT ALL... even after all we've done to destroy these people in Iraq and Afganistan they have not entered our countries with sniper rifles or just small home made incindiary bombs to light off huge forest fires... all sorts of ways they could attack us but they do not.... why? Because they do not exist in the capacity that warrents these wars.

If you buy in to 9-11... I have some GREAT property in New Orleans for you. I'd like to sell it cheep, and quickly .. let me know if you are interested.

-VMX

Texas1

Electoral Member
Sep 23, 2005
I can see why you are an “ AspiringStarvingArtist” it’s cause you are an AspiringtoStarvehisbrainofoxygenuntilhe’sbraindead