World Trade Center - Responsibility???

World Trade Center - Who do you believe was responsible???

• U.S. Government

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrorists

• Alternate Conspiracy, please do elaborate with a post!!!

• Total voters

feronia

Time Out
Jul 19, 2006
I'm pretty sure even with all the political lies it was the terrorists (of another country not the United States ).

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
It was a collection of well organized nutbars, devoid of any appreciation for the basics of western life and human dignity, that did it. Their contribution to jihad.

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
If anyone out there truly believes the U.S. was behind this disaster,I suggest they grab thier passport and skedaddle out to one of those safer countries.I suggest Iran or Saudi for starters.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Martyr said:
Just curious to see peoples opinion so many years later...(Sorry if this was already posted, I'm pretty new :))

Some key members of the Cia,some key members of Mossad,same withNsa, some bush officials,PNAC,some from the house of sauds,key peoples from G8.

Since there is evidence that both tower were brought down with explosives, it is safe to assume those i mentioned are responsible for this event.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Re: RE: World Trade Center - Responsibility???

tamarin said:
If the top brass are behind the WTC debacle we might all just as well retire to the woods and eat berries.

Welcome to the New world order, cheered by the rocketfeller.

David Rockefeller Statement to the United Nations Business Council in September 1994:

We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." - A memorable quote from David Rockefeller's Memoirs