US Unilateralism Only Alternative To Multilateral Weakness

US Unilateralism Only Alternative To Multilateral Weakness

A virus is threatening to enter and contaminate the bloodstream of a large part of Australians, the virus of moral desertion. Desertion of major and important allies in their hour of need, and desertion of Australia's long-term interests, as these allies could be crucial, as they have been in the past, for the nation's survival and its future, in a world where nations cannot easily identify their future enemies in advance.

The fountain of this virus are Messrs Hayden, Fraser, Whitlam, and Hawke (a former Governor-General, and three former Prime Ministers), who cravenly, unwisely, and unhistorically, have taken their "one-night-stand" (of such length will be its intellectual duration), against the possibility of a US unilateral action on Iraq...

FULL ARTICLE: http://congeorgekotzabasis.blogspot.com

JimmyNeal

Aug 1, 2006
Waco, Ga.
BushBashBlog.com
Re: US Unilateralism Only Alternative To Multilateral Weakne

Definition of "Unilateral":

Everyone else is wrong
I'll do as I please
Screw You
I'm bigger than you
My God is Bigger than your God.

:wav:
There's no harmony in being alone.

humanbeing

Electoral Member
Jul 21, 2006
RE: US Unilateralism Only

Well said JimmyNeal. Sounds like a pretty good definition of the word.

That term is part of the reason I call the United States a rogue state.

Anyhow...

action on Iraq, whose development of weapons of mass destruction is obvious to all savvy observers, and whose harboring and supporting of terrorists is just as evident.

Savvy observers? I call them "observers" trying to push an agenda, or if not that, then complete fools.

For more than six decades, the US has been the bulwark of democracy and freedom,

Let me guess... to the same savvy observers as mentioned above, eh?

What crap!

iARTthere4iam

Electoral Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pointy Rocks
RE: US Unilateralism Only Alternative To Multilateral Weakne

The invasion of Iraq was totally justified....it happened in the early eighties when Israel bombed the Osrik nuclear reactor to rubble.
The US was just a little late

JimmyNeal

Aug 1, 2006
Waco, Ga.
BushBashBlog.com
Re: RE: US Unilateralism Only

humanbeing said:
Well said JimmyNeal. Sounds like a pretty good definition of the word.

That term is part of the reason I call the United States a rogue state.

Anyhow...

action on Iraq, whose development of weapons of mass destruction is obvious to all savvy observers, and whose harboring and supporting of terrorists is just as evident.

Savvy observers? I call them "observers" trying to push an agenda, or if not that, then complete fools.

For more than six decades, the US has been the bulwark of democracy and freedom,

Let me guess... to the same savvy observers as mentioned above, eh?

What crap!

I'm at a bit of a disadvantage since I don't know what country you hail from, but you won't get an argument from me on this. I think my government should be concerned with America and leave the rest of the world alone except for a little help from time to time. Saddam was a bastard dictator, but he wasn't our bastard dictator.

Although I'm an American, I do not like what my president has done. He's an Idiot.