Snoop Dogg Releases Trump Assassination Video

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Donald Trump suggests Snoop Dogg should go to prison for 'assassination music video'

Donald Trump has suggested Snoop Dogg should be arrested for pretending to shoot him in a music video.

"Can you imagine what the outcry would be if @SnoopDogg, failing career and all, had aimed and fired the gun at President Obama? Jail time!" the President wrote on Twitter.

The artist had been criticised for shooting a toy gun at a character resembling Mr Trump in the video, and the gun releases a flag with the word "bang" on it.

The President's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, told TMZ he was "shocked" by the video.

"It’s totally disgraceful. Snoop owes the president an apology," Mr Cohen said.

"There’s absolutely nothing funny about an assassination attempt on a president, and I’m really shocked at him, because I thought he was better than that."

Florida senator Marco Rubio previously said: "If the wrong person sees that and gets the wrong idea, you could have a real problem. Snoop shouldn't have done that.

"We've had presidents assassinated before... so anything like that is something people should be really careful about."

Donald Trump suggests Snoop Dogg should go to prison for 'assassination music video' | The Independent

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
that nation of islam scumbag is a 17-time grammy loser, drug degenerate and a hildebeast drone.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Well, I'm certainly not a fan of this video. It's crass and violent, a depiction of shooting the President of the US in the head should not be seen as entertainment, the shooting of anybody in the head for that matter. I've seen Dogg's reality show, and his treatment of women was far worst that filthy words spoken on a bus. It's the kettle calling the pot black. It's sad that people don't have enough sense to know that this is going to far, I'm sure Trumps family are under the same opinion.