Right Wing Parrots.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
You cannot have a conversation with Right Wing Nutbags. They've been scripted and trained to copy each other on every issue. It's like talking to a wall especially Eaglecrack.:).

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The cure will come when their tax dollars pay for the wall or
the regulations they got rid of already lead to financial disaster
or when those jobs come back with the factories automated and
no work for Americans Or worse yet when they get rid of their
immigrants and Mexicans in particular and they have to pick
their own beans tomatoes and lettuce. There is a rude rude,
awakening coming. It was said today the Roman Empire worked
on the premise give the people bread and a circus or entertainment
and it will be fine. The only have of the equation America has seen
so far is the circus, America's Government has become just that a
circus

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The Giga AI that has us as its subconscious voices is going to turn out to be the most twisted creation in the whole universes

We should take pride in that

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
You cannot have a conversation with Right Wing Nutbags. They've been scripted and trained to copy each other on every issue. It's like talking to a wall especially Eaglecrack.:).

I find you can't have an intelligent discussion with the fringe elements of either side of the political spectrum, Ludlow. Both are totally entrenched in their given ideologies and completely unwilling to listen to another point of view. We need more centrist voices able to appeal to the less completely smitten on both sides.

Smerconish addressed the divide in American politics last night and what I found interesting were the stats he put up showing how Reps and Dems voted in the past compared to how the votes fall today. Where once Dems and Reps were able to find compromise on many issues, it is all but given that today, they will find none. Back in Regan's day, 60% of the Senate Republicans were moderates - today, none.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

You have to differentiate between people like Colpy or RCS who are legitimately right wing (or centrist really) and Trumpbots who are actually authoritarian loving leftists.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I find you can't have an intelligent discussion with the fringe elements of either side of the political spectrum, Ludlow. Both are totally entrenched in their given ideologies and completely unwilling to listen to another point of view. We need more centrist voices able to appeal to the less completely smitten on both sides.

Smerconish addressed the divide in American politics last night and what I found interesting were the stats he put up showing how Reps and Dems voted in the past compared to how the votes fall today. Where once Dems and Reps were able to find compromise on many issues, it is all but given that today, they will find none. Back in Regan's day, 60% of the Senate Republicans were moderates - today, none.

The same pressures are wearing away in Canada. I"m a Conservative but a Centerist and I've been asked on here how I could possibly be a "real" conservative if I don't buy the whole Neocon agenda without question. I'm a fiscal conservative, I don't like the Liberal tendency to enact "behavior modification" legislation but I believe in our being a safe haven for those who are honestly seeking refuge. That last part makes me a "libtard", according to the knuckle-walkers on here.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
The Left Wingers of this forum need to stop drinking each others' pee and express a unique opinion of their own once and a while. Not holding my breath for that to happen, though.

I don't parrot anybody, which is why I'm so fabulous! :)

All of the negativity is coming from the Lefties on this forum. The Righties see hope and a new beginning for this Trump administration. They want to build. The Left just wants to destroy and tear down.

A strong America benefits everyone. It's coming...slowly but surely.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm

Ya you're right.

Ever try having an intelligent conversation with a leftard?

You can if President Bannon says it's ok.

The Left Wingers of this forum need to stop drinking each others' pee and express a unique opinion of their own once and a while. Not holding my breath for that to happen, though.

I don't parrot anybody, which is why I'm so fabulous! :)

Wow. So original.
Lucky we're still free to drink and say and think what we want here in Canada as well as hear what the media has to say. A dwindling resource in the ever increasing right-theocracy of Bumble Trump and Bannon.
Fabulous, I don't think so.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Ya you're right.

You can if President Bannon says it's ok.

Wow. So original.
Lucky we're still free to drink and say and think what we want here in Canada as well as hear what the media has to say. A dwindling resource in the ever increasing right-theocracy of Bumble Trump and Bannon.
Fabulous, I don't think so.

Look a balloon cock

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
The Left still can't figure out how Trump became President. And when the Left gets confused and doesn't understand something, they riot and name-call.

Haters gonna hate...builders gonna build.