Note To the Hysterical Left

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
'Beer in mind'...

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.

- Albert Einstein

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
heh...part of why a lot of folks is mad.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Hey, those are my little etceteras and I want them back
you have no idea what they will do to your posts when you are not looking
but hey, carry on...
you have been warned
;)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Perhaps their hysteria is chemically induced. Today you only need to get at their supply of bottled water, In the 'good old days' you would have had to mess with the whole water supply system. Like Hillary doing the rooster cowing maneuver while on camera. The robot out of control was funny due to the expression on the face of the woman watching her. 'I am watching a crazy lady' sums it up, lol. Th fanatics might be fanatical over a lot of things in their lives, based on the sample that wee interviewed not very many knew why thy were even there. Woman meeting was actually a Trump bashing protest all along.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Hey, those are my little etceteras and I want them back
you have no idea what they will do to your posts when you are not looking
but hey, carry on...
you have been warned
;)
This is how it started last time isn't it. I missed that part or just blocked it out. either way it was one of the better meltdowns

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Watched the protests tonight. They reminded me of Caiaphas song from 'Jesus Christ Superstar';

"Tell the rabble to be quiet, we anticipate a riot.
This common crowd, is much too loud.
Tell the mob who sing your song that they are fools and they are wrong.
They are a curse. They should disperse"

Don't all the protesters have anything else to do? Like jobs, family to attend to?

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
"Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the danger of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity."

- Thomas J. Watson

I think this quote means it's okay to tell your wife she looks fat in that dress!

(Ba-Zing!)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Watched the protests tonight. They reminded me of Caiaphas song from 'Jesus Christ Superstar';

"Tell the rabble to be quiet, we anticipate a riot.
This common crowd, is much too loud.
Tell the mob who sing your song that they are fools and they are wrong.
They are a curse. They should disperse"

In the usual places... NYC, LA, Washington D.C, and Boston. Liberal bubbles and out of touch.

Don't all the protesters have anything else to do? Like jobs, family to attend to?

No... they'll probably be out there tomorrow as well.