Possessing a v agina is a matter of biology, not a political argument

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
"I wanted to point out, respectfully, that democracy is the Electoral College system that saw Trump turn the map from blue to red. But there were a few million of them. And they had pictures of v aginas. So I decided this was not the time. I thought I heard the women chanting 'Menstrual brew' which had me wondering exactly what this lot were on. But listening more closely it turned out to be 'Pence Sucks Too.' I was grateful for the clarity. I thought it was just Trump they hated. But it turns out it is all men. Apart from the ones who are transitioning to women."

It’s hard to argue with a million v agina-marchers – especially the really nasty ones like Madonna - but possessing a v agina is a matter of biology, not a political argument: KATIE HOPKINS joins the women in Washington

By Katie Hopkins for MailOnline
22 January 2017

Her sign said; 'I am more than my v agina'. I asked her why she was at the Women's March on Washington. She said it was because she wanted to show what democracy really meant.

Another white lady held a placard reminding me that 'white silence = white consent but Black Lives Matter #BLM'. She said she was marching because women own their own bodies.

And a lady, pushing a stroller with two children on board, facing down the secret service, with a sign that made it clear Trump is 'Not My President'.

Madonna popped up, her eyes inching ever closer to her ears to let us know Good did not win this election. (I didn't even know Good was a candidate.) In the interests of full disclosure she told the crowd she had considered blowing up the White House'

Even the speakers sounded confused. As I ate a three piece chicken meal with a side of slaw to recover from hearing the Koran read out in Washington Cathedral, I listened to one manic woman yell at the crowd.

'We are women. And you are we. And we are you', gesturing to make her point clear. It wasn't. But the crowd loved it all the same.

Madonna popped up, her eyes inching ever closer to her ears to let us know Good did not win this election. (I didn't even know Good was a candidate.)

In the interests of full disclosure she told the crowd she had considered blowing up the White House. The tolerant left also get PMT it seems.

Another speaker, short on content but gushing with oestrogen, shouted: 'We are here'. (She was not wrong. We were). We will not be silenced. We will not play dead'.

The streets were completely filled along the National Mall during the Women's March on Washington

To be fair to Trump, I have not heard the silencing of females or women playing dead in his 100 day plan. Perhaps a more suitable venue for this speech would be outside the Saudi embassy, where the silencing of women is all the rage.

A woman whipped into a frenzy by her own brilliance started listing girls' names, 'Emily, Conchita, Malala, Edith, Tonia, Shania (we had all got the point but she carried on regardless) Maria Guadalupe, Kayleigh....we are here to be respected. We are here to be nasty.'

I think Madonna had already received this memo.

And fuelled by these pearls of wisdom, the women set off for the streets, p ussy ears perked, banners aloft, chanting as they went.

'Tell me what democracy looks like?' 'This is what democracy looks like'.

Ashley Judd lit up Twitter during the rally as she read a poem written by a 19-year-old from Tennessee that included the lines: 'I feel Hitler in these streets, a mustache traded for a toupee,' a clear reference to Trump

I wanted to point out, respectfully, that democracy is the Electoral College system that saw Trump turn the map from blue to red. But there were a few million of them. And they had pictures of v aginas. So I decided this was not the time.

I thought I heard the women chanting 'Menstrual brew' which had me wondering exactly what this lot were on. But listening more closely it turned out to be 'Pence Sucks Too.'

I was grateful for the clarity. I thought it was just Trump they hated. But it turns out it is all men. Apart from the ones who are transitioning to women.

'What do we want? Equality'. 'When do we want it?' 'NOW'.

I wondered what in their world was not equal, but I guess if you have a massive chip on one shoulder the world is probably a bit askew.

I took a peek at the map to see if any of them actually knew what they were doing, what they were protesting about or where they were going.

I was surprised to see a lactation station, a reunification station marked by fist and a fleet of warming buses before they had reached mile one.

An almighty army of women, gushing, fisting and lactating their way down the road. Right on sister.

They will not be silenced. That is clear. But they don't know what it is they are shouting about. Anger is not enough

For all my jibes, there was something truly impressive about the sheer scale of the crowds, the enormous number of women and men, filling the streets of Washington in a noisy bubbling ribbon of pink and placards.

But it is an army lacking a common purpose. Lacking a common cause. Every one of them wielding a placard for a different grudge they bear. Many unable to give a coherent reason for being there. Most at odds with the placards they carried. Many cross a woman didn't win.

But simply being a woman is not enough.

This was a march defined by gender, not purpose - much like Clinton's campaign. And a march where the meaningless drivel of the speakers was matched by the lack of a clear aim of those marching.

No one would argue their hearts were not in it. I found myself smiling at their happiness in each other's company, their relief to be together, reminding each other they are not alone.

But a shared sense of victimhood is not sufficient to make change happen. And at its most fundamental the unifying cause for these collected individuals is that they are not men.

They will not be silenced. That is clear. But they don't know what it is they are shouting about. Anger is not enough.

Feminism has to be better than this. Better than posters telling me your v agina is tough. Or 'this p ussy grabs back'. So what? Mine can stash a 24 oz can of Coors Light. Sideways.

Hilary tried to win by doing everything they've just done today - by being a woman, a woman who wants to be the candidate for everyone who feels like a victim, who feels maligned by society. She was the candidate for every cause, but master of none.

The voices today? Just an echo of her mixed messages. And that wasn't, isn't enough.

The left believes it is better than the rest. But it has prejudices of its own.

The same prejudices that saw guests at the Armed Services Inauguration Ball spat at. Or Madonna saying she'd like to blow up the White House. Or the very fact you fell out over what to name the Women's March in case it was divisive. Or for being too white.

They even snubbed Hilary Clinton as an honoree for the Women's March on Washington, because she was gracious and attended Trump's inauguration. Imagine how much that day hurt her, and yet they rejected her despite her courage. Shame on them.

These prejudices, these prevarications, this failure to stand for something, not represent everything, are exactly why people turn to Trump. And exactly why they lost and will continue to lose.

They are strong. I watched them today.

But they have to be better than this.

You win if you offer a clear vision supported by this strength to get things done. Not just because you are a woman.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
menopause and anti depressants and just plain disconnected neurons
television and womens magazines - a globalist cia soros funded 5th column
nasty stuff

"The feminist was a spook
Gloria Steinem spoke openly about her relationship to The Agency
Steinem’s personal views and CIA political goals aligned
http://www.sacbee.com/opinion/op-ed/markos-kounalakis/article40988637.html#storylink=cpy

Gloria Steinem - How The CIA
Used Feminism To Destabilize Society
http://www.rense.com/general21/hw.htm

New Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Tuesday that President-elect Donald Trump is “being really dumb” by taking on the intelligence community and its assessments on Russia’s cyber activities.

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.

“So even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he’s being really dumb to do this.”
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ly-dumb-by-going-after-intelligence-community

Gloria Steinem Delivers Speech at the Women's March on Washington

"This is a day that will change us forever because we are together.
http://www.teenvogue.com/story/gloria-steinem-delivers-speech-womens-march-washington

That's feminism?
what a bunch of STUPID DUPES..
its just MORE color revolution race baiting from the chickenpoop CIA tards in the shadows
hiding behind skirts
what a bunch of sad sick clowns

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Females should just leave the political stuff and the running of countries to the superior gender - the males.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I don't say that necessarily
don't be throwing Thacher, and May, and le Pen, and Bhutto, and Mier, out the window too

just the CIA stooges
(well...Merkel might have to jump though, she is a glowball stooge for sure )

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Females should just leave the political stuff and the running of countries to the superior gender - the males.
So how do you feel about the author of this article Katie Hopkins ? You posted her column so you must feel she has some brains . She can stick a beer can sideways up her you know what according to her statements .

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Trump's friend Piers Morgan has got in on the act, enraging leftie pop singer Lily Allen - who seems to have gone all crazy in recent months with her mad libtard utterances - by posting a picture on Twitter of her grabbing his crotch...

PIERS OFF! Piers Morgan tweets ‘Lily Allen crotch grab picture’ after feuding with Women’s March celebs

Outspoken TV presenter lashed out at 'rabid feminists' on social media

by Emma Lake
21st January 2017
The Sun

PIERS Morgan tweeted a picture of Lily Allen “grabbing his crotch” as the pair got embroiled in a Twitter spat over Women’s March demonstrations against Donald Trump’s presidency.

The outspoken, Trump-supporting, TV host had tweeted “imagine if there were a load of men-only marches today? The feminists would go crackers” to which the singer replied “f*** off”.

The route from the American Embassy to Trafalgar square shows how many people have turned out in support of the rally against Trump

While over in Washington, 500,000 people joined the march, organisers said Morgan responded by posting a picture of Lily sitting on his lap under the words “Here’s a photo of Trump-hating @lilyallen grabbing my crotch” – referencing Trump’s “p**** grabbing” comments.

Lily replied: “I think my hand gesture is my way of trying to assert some control, I’m 22 and being asked to sit on the lap of an old man.”

Last night the leftie luvvie headed up Donald Trump protests outside the US embassy in London.

Today’s exchange was posted as Morgan got into multiple online spats after he ridiculed the 2.2million people who took part in protests.

Even Susanna Reid stepped to shut down her Good Morning Britain co-host.

After Piers hit out at “rabid feminists” Susanna swiftly reminded him he “sits next to a feminist every morning”.

Morgan’s tweet read: “I’m planning a ‘Men’s March’ to protest the creeping global emasculation of my gender by rabid feminists. Who’s with me?”

To which Reid replied: “You know you sit next to a feminist every morning, right?”

Piers Morgan ✔
@piersmorgan

I'm planning a 'Men's March' to protest at the creeping global emasculation of my gender by rabid feminists. Who's with me?

10:43 AM - 21 Jan 2017

12,672 Retweets 39,046 Likes

Susanna Reid ✔
@susannareid100

You know you sit next to a feminist every morning, right? @piersmorgan https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/822756556005588992 …

4:37 PM - 21 Jan 2017

7,992 Retweets 22,401 Likes

Protesters gathered on the National Mall in Washington DC

Marchers make their way to the event on the DC Metro

Millions turned out for the marches, held on the first day of Donald Trump’s presidency

Good Morning Britain presenters Susanna Reid and Piers Morgan frequently clash

Piers’ ‘Men’s March’ post received 20,000 likes, but also enraged thousands and Susanna was not the only one to hit back.

Morgan, 51, was mocked, described as “embarrassing” and threatened as social media users condemned his post.

He responded personally to many of the comments with posts including “I love women. Not a big fan of rabid feminists” and “silly marches led by Madonna & Cher to protest at an election result are pointless”.

Marches were held in cities around the world today.

In Britain more than 10,000 people marched on the first full day of the billionaire businessman Donald Trump’s presidency.

Celebrities including Cher, Madonna, England rugby star Chris Robshaw, singer Charlotte Church and actress Drew Barrymore attended events.

Nine hours after his original tweet Morgan told followers his ‘Men’s March’ had been cancelled because “my wife’s banned me from going”.

Piers Morgan ✔
@piersmorgan

UPDATE: I am cancelling my Men's March against male gender emasculation. My wife's banned me from going.

6:22 PM - 21 Jan 2017

984 Retweets 4,066 Likes

Protesters pictured listening to speeches in Trafalgar Square following the march

Cher arrives for the Women’s March on Washington on Saturday surrounded by security guards

He made the announcement after saying he was "disappointed to only be trending No7 in USA".

Today was not the first time Reid and Morgan have clashed in a sexism row.

Susanna 46, snapped at Piers on air after he claimed reading a football report on their ITV show was a 'man's job'.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/26737...s-out-at-womens-march-and-plans-a-mens-march/

So how do you feel about the author of this article Katie Hopkins ?

I think she's brilliant. She always says it as it is.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
hoe [sic]come share [sic] doesn't have unarmed bitches for bodyguards?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
you might be right
they are doing wonderful things with robots sex toys these days

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Millions of women, insecure in their womanhood obsessing about their ******s? Can anyone really take these idiots seriously?
They make me laugh! They should forget about their ******s for a while and start using their brains and grow a backbone.
There are tens of thousands of women who have achieved success and hold high positions by working for it. Ill bet they are not protesting about 'women's rights'. They gained their rights by taking responsibility for themselves.
I think a movement called 'Masculism' would be more in order these days considering how male rights are being shoved aside by these vacuous feminists!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Not unless you learn a couple more words beside sniffity and sniffily
"but but but" you say?
of course you do...and its your own
;)

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
"I wanted to point out, respectfully, that democracy is the Electoral College system that saw Trump turn the map from blue to red. But there were a few million of them. And they had pictures of v aginas. So I decided this was not the time. I thought I heard the women chanting 'Menstrual brew' which had me wondering exactly what this lot were on. But listening more closely it turned out to be 'Pence Sucks Too.' I was grateful for the clarity. I thought it was just Trump they hated. But it turns out it is all men. Apart from the ones who are transitioning to women."

It’s hard to argue with a million v agina-marchers – especially the really nasty ones like Madonna - but possessing a v agina is a matter of biology, not a political argument: KATIE HOPKINS joins the women in Washington

By Katie Hopkins for MailOnline
22 January 2017

Her sign said; 'I am more than my v agina'. I asked her why she was at the Women's March on Washington. She said it was because she wanted to show what democracy really meant.

Another white lady held a placard reminding me that 'white silence = white consent but Black Lives Matter #BLM'. She said she was marching because women own their own bodies.

And a lady, pushing a stroller with two children on board, facing down the secret service, with a sign that made it clear Trump is 'Not My President'.

Madonna popped up, her eyes inching ever closer to her ears to let us know Good did not win this election. (I didn't even know Good was a candidate.) In the interests of full disclosure she told the crowd she had considered blowing up the White House'

Even the speakers sounded confused. As I ate a three piece chicken meal with a side of slaw to recover from hearing the Koran read out in Washington Cathedral, I listened to one manic woman yell at the crowd.

'We are women. And you are we. And we are you', gesturing to make her point clear. It wasn't. But the crowd loved it all the same.

Madonna popped up, her eyes inching ever closer to her ears to let us know Good did not win this election. (I didn't even know Good was a candidate.)

In the interests of full disclosure she told the crowd she had considered blowing up the White House. The tolerant left also get PMT it seems.

Another speaker, short on content but gushing with oestrogen, shouted: 'We are here'. (She was not wrong. We were). We will not be silenced. We will not play dead'.

The streets were completely filled along the National Mall during the Women's March on Washington

To be fair to Trump, I have not heard the silencing of females or women playing dead in his 100 day plan. Perhaps a more suitable venue for this speech would be outside the Saudi embassy, where the silencing of women is all the rage.

A woman whipped into a frenzy by her own brilliance started listing girls' names, 'Emily, Conchita, Malala, Edith, Tonia, Shania (we had all got the point but she carried on regardless) Maria Guadalupe, Kayleigh....we are here to be respected. We are here to be nasty.'

I think Madonna had already received this memo.

And fuelled by these pearls of wisdom, the women set off for the streets, p ussy ears perked, banners aloft, chanting as they went.

'Tell me what democracy looks like?' 'This is what democracy looks like'.

Ashley Judd lit up Twitter during the rally as she read a poem written by a 19-year-old from Tennessee that included the lines: 'I feel Hitler in these streets, a mustache traded for a toupee,' a clear reference to Trump

I wanted to point out, respectfully, that democracy is the Electoral College system that saw Trump turn the map from blue to red. But there were a few million of them. And they had pictures of v aginas. So I decided this was not the time.

I thought I heard the women chanting 'Menstrual brew' which had me wondering exactly what this lot were on. But listening more closely it turned out to be 'Pence Sucks Too.'

I was grateful for the clarity. I thought it was just Trump they hated. But it turns out it is all men. Apart from the ones who are transitioning to women.

'What do we want? Equality'. 'When do we want it?' 'NOW'.

I wondered what in their world was not equal, but I guess if you have a massive chip on one shoulder the world is probably a bit askew.

I took a peek at the map to see if any of them actually knew what they were doing, what they were protesting about or where they were going.

I was surprised to see a lactation station, a reunification station marked by fist and a fleet of warming buses before they had reached mile one.

An almighty army of women, gushing, fisting and lactating their way down the road. Right on sister.

They will not be silenced. That is clear. But they don't know what it is they are shouting about. Anger is not enough

For all my jibes, there was something truly impressive about the sheer scale of the crowds, the enormous number of women and men, filling the streets of Washington in a noisy bubbling ribbon of pink and placards.

But it is an army lacking a common purpose. Lacking a common cause. Every one of them wielding a placard for a different grudge they bear. Many unable to give a coherent reason for being there. Most at odds with the placards they carried. Many cross a woman didn't win.

But simply being a woman is not enough.

This was a march defined by gender, not purpose - much like Clinton's campaign. And a march where the meaningless drivel of the speakers was matched by the lack of a clear aim of those marching.

No one would argue their hearts were not in it. I found myself smiling at their happiness in each other's company, their relief to be together, reminding each other they are not alone.

But a shared sense of victimhood is not sufficient to make change happen. And at its most fundamental the unifying cause for these collected individuals is that they are not men.

They will not be silenced. That is clear. But they don't know what it is they are shouting about. Anger is not enough.

Feminism has to be better than this. Better than posters telling me your v agina is tough. Or 'this p ussy grabs back'. So what? Mine can stash a 24 oz can of Coors Light. Sideways.

Hilary tried to win by doing everything they've just done today - by being a woman, a woman who wants to be the candidate for everyone who feels like a victim, who feels maligned by society. She was the candidate for every cause, but master of none.

The voices today? Just an echo of her mixed messages. And that wasn't, isn't enough.

The left believes it is better than the rest. But it has prejudices of its own.

The same prejudices that saw guests at the Armed Services Inauguration Ball spat at. Or Madonna saying she'd like to blow up the White House. Or the very fact you fell out over what to name the Women's March in case it was divisive. Or for being too white.

They even snubbed Hilary Clinton as an honoree for the Women's March on Washington, because she was gracious and attended Trump's inauguration. Imagine how much that day hurt her, and yet they rejected her despite her courage. Shame on them.

These prejudices, these prevarications, this failure to stand for something, not represent everything, are exactly why people turn to Trump. And exactly why they lost and will continue to lose.

They are strong. I watched them today.

But they have to be better than this.

You win if you offer a clear vision supported by this strength to get things done. Not just because you are a woman.

:thumbright::thumbright:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Priceless ...